Justin Knows Who You... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

"Does that feel good Justin?" Mr. Chenzo asked me.

I nodded my head as I inhaled sharply and moaned. I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to last as Kate had my cock in her mouth like a vacuum.

"Go ahead and pay her for her services," Mr. Chenzo insisted.

I reached out and picked up a hundred dollar bill. I lifted her hand off of my thigh and slipped the money between her fingers. Kate squeezed the money tightly while continuing to slide her mouth up and down over my throbbing member.

"Go ahead and tell her why you are paying her," Mr. Chenzo said as he sat back down on the bar stool next to us and watched.

"That's for sucking my cock," I said softly to Kate as I watched her head tilt back and my cock pop out of her mouth.

Quickly, Kate wrapped her other hand around my spit covered member and began to softly stroke me. The smile on her face told me she was enjoying what was happening as she again lowered her mouth to my cock. I watched in amazement as Kate continued to lower her face until I felt her chin touch my balls.

"Ohhh Goddddddd," I moaned out as I felt my cock slide into the confines of her throat.

Quickly I reached back and picked up another hundred dollar bill. I reached down and lifted her hand and placed the bill with the first one. Again her fingers squeezed tightly while her head continued to bounce up and down.

Suddenly Kate began to move her head up and down faster and faster. I felt my toes begin to tingle and the hair on my neck begin to rise.

Oh God Kate," I moaned as I reached down and placed my hands on her head.

I helped guide her head up and down as I watched her blow me. I felt my pulse growing rampant as my balls began to tingle. I was going to cum and there was no stopping it.

"Oh God Kate, I'm gonna cum," I moaned as I tried to hold out even longer.

I reached back and picked up another hundred dollar bill. I slipped my hand under hers and her fingers squeezed the money tightly. Her head began to slide up and down even faster sending me over the edge.

"I want to watch you cum on her face," Mr. Chenzo said as he watched.

"Pay her good for that Justin," Mr. Chenzo said while he reached down and squeezed his cock through his suit pants.

I reached over and picked up three hundred dollars. I quickly slipped the money into Kate's hand as she slid her mouth off of my twitching cock. Her eyes were glued to mine as she wrapped her other hand around my cock and began to stroke it.

Kate just stared into my eyes while she continued to pump me. I began to groan and grunt as my hips began to thrust against her strokes.

"Here it is," I said as I felt my cum race up my shaft.

Kate closed her eyes and moved her head back and forth slowly while she pumped me even faster.

"Uggghhhhhhhhh," I moaned as the first spasm sent cum racing up my shaft and onto Kate's face.

Spasm after spasm sent rope after rope of cum against Kate's lovely face. I watched as my cum began to run down her cheeks and forehead. She slithered her tongue out and licked my cum from her lips before she swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock. All I could do was look down into her lovely eyes and smile as I still breathed heavily.

"Don't forget to thank her and pay her for her service," Mr. Chenzo said as he again nodded toward the pile of money.

Looking over I reached out and picked up five one hundred dollar bills. I lowered my hand to Kate's and she eagerly opened her hand for me to deposit the money in her palm. She smiled as she knelt before me with my cum running down her face.

Kate and I both looked over at Mr. Chenzo. She still knelt between my legs as my cock remained hard and throbbing.

"Take her money and tuck it in her waist band. Stand up and face me so Justin can put your money where it belongs," Mr. Chenzo said.

Kate stood up and turned to face Mr. Chenzo. Her ass was before me and I slowly pulled her money from her hand.

"Tuck it all in there," Mr. Chenzo said as he looked up at Kate's cum drenched face.

Finally I had it all tucked under her waistband. Ever so slowly I began to slide my finger tips over Kate's ass and lower back. I could see the fine hairs on her skin stand up as goose bumps formed on her skin.

"Don't just sit there Justin, stand up and fuck her," Mr. Chenzo said as he sat right in front of Kate.

Quickly I slipped off of the stool. My cock was still raging as I took a step closer to Kate. I reached out and placed my hands on her hips as I tried to get into position.

"No, No, No," Mr. Chenzo said loudly.

"You have to pay first," he said as he too reached over and picked up two hundred dollars and placed it on his lap.

Reaching over I picked up five hundred and tucked it under her waistband. Slowly Kate began to bend at the waist until she was completely bent over. Her face was in Mr. Chenzo's lap and her ass was now at my disposal.

I reached down under her legs and slipped my finger under the drenched material of her thong. I pulled the wet white material to the side as I slowly eased my cock between her legs. I could feel the heat of her pussy as it radiated out against my fingers.

I heard the sound of a zipper and I knew that Kate was now totally out of control. I nudged my cock a little farther until I felt my head begin to part her pussy lips.

"Oh Goddddd," I moaned as her pussy felt like a hot vice as it squeezed my member tightly.

I continued to push inside until I felt her ass cheeks against my groin. Suddenly I heard slurping noises as I watched Kate's head begin to slide up and down. I slowly began to rock my hips back and forth, feeling every crevice and fold of her delicate soft cunt.

"Oh yeah bitch, suck it good," Mr. Chenzo moaned out as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

I began to pick up the pace as I rocked my hips back and forth a little faster. The thong that Kate was still wearing began to rub up against my cock, further heightening my sensations.

I watched her ass as I began to slap my hips against her. The slight ripple of her ass cheeks from my hard pounding looked incredible as her head continued to slide up and down on Mr. Chenzo's cock. His moans and her gurgles were enough to send most people over the edge. With a quick swing, I crashed my hand down upon her ass.

"SMACK."

"Ummmggghhhhhh," Kate moaned as her mouth was stuffed with cock.

Reaching over I picked up a hundred dollar bill. I slipped it under the thin tiny waistband along with the other money while I continued to fuck her. Again I lifted my arm and swung.

"SMACK."

"Ummmggghhhhhh," Kate again moaned.

I reached over and picked up another hundred dollar bill. This time I tucked it under the strap that came out of the top of her shapely ass. Kate began to thrust back at me as I could tell she was on the verge of cumming. Again I lifted my hand back and swung.

"SMACK."

"UUUUMMMMGGHHHHHHH," Kate gurgled out as she began to shake and quiver.

Looking down I watched as her toes began to tighten and curl in her shoes. I reached under her and cupped her breasts with my bare hands. I felt her nipple studs in the palm of my hands and immediately pulled on them.

"OOOOhhhhhh Goddddddddddmmmmmmmm," Kate cried out before Mr. Chenzo pushed her mouth back down over his cock.

I held Kate as she came so violently. I was afraid that she might pass out from cumming so hard. Her knees and ankles were on the verge of buckling as he body continued to shake uncontrollably. Finally after a few moments Kate's shaking and trembling began to subside.

I continued to pound my cock into her pussy as I held onto her hips. I could feel every nerve in my body begin to tingle as my nuts began to tighten. Looking over at Mr. Chenzo I could see perspiration on his face.

"Don't cum in her, I want to watch you cum on her ass," Mr. Chenzo said as he focused on my thrusting hips.

I began to rock my hips faster and harder. My balls began to slap against Kate as my cock continued to fuck her hole like there was no tomorrow. I scanned her leg all the way down to her sexy foot and when I concentrated on her toes I felt my nuts begin to boil.

"Ugggghhhhhh," I grunted as I felt my nuts begin to contract.

I quickly pulled my cock from her tight pussy like Mr. Chenzo ordered and began to pump it furiously while he forced her head down farther on his cock. My eyes focused on Kate's long slender toes as they looked so relaxed in her sexy white stiletto's.

I began to grunt and moan as my cum shot out high into the air and landed on Kate's neck and back. Rope after rope arced into the cool damp air before landing on her hot tanned flesh. I placed my trembling cock between Kate's ass cheeks and began to thrust back and forth between her lovely golden buns. My cum continued to squirt out and land on her spine until I finally stopped cumming.

Looking over at Mr. Chenzo he nodded at the pile of money so I reached out and picked up a thousand dollars and placed it under Kate's thin waistband of her thong. I stepped back as my cock began to deflate and admired how much cum I just shot on Kate's back.

"Stand up," Mr. Chenzo said in a deep dry voice.

Kate stood up and faced Mr. Chenzo. I watched as my cum began to run down her back side and down her legs.

"Turn around and lean over the stool," Mr. Chenzo said as he spun his hand around in circles to indicate for her to turn around.

"Not like that, put the stool under your hips and lay on it. Place the top of your head on the floor and brace yourself," he said as he reached out and pulled the stool under Kate as she bent down.

Kate looked incredible as she now had thousands of dollars tucked under the waistband of her thong just for servicing us. Slowly she bent down until the padded stool was under her lower abdomen. I watched as she lowered herself until her head rested on the floor. She used her arms to brace herself as Mr. Chenzo grabbed her ankles and bent her knees all the way back.

I was amazed at Kate's flexibility as Mr. Chenzo had her in a rather precarious position. If I had to say so, I would say that Kate was now helpless and at the complete mercy of our producer.

Mr. Chenzo spread Kate's legs apart revealing her half naked pussy. Her thong was still pulled to the side from when I fucked her but it did slide back enough to cover half of her wet hole.

"Come open her up for me," Mr. Chenzo said as he looked down at Kate's snatch.

Hesitantly I walked over and reached down between Kate's opened legs. I could see his smaller cock as it stood out hard. Reaching down I slipped my finger under Kate's thong and pulled the wet material aside.

"That's perfect," Mr. Chenzo said as he leaned in until his cock pushed past her outer lips and into her tight pussy.

I stepped back and leaned against the bar as I watched what was happening before me. I couldn't believe the position that he had Kate in. She looked totally helpless as Mr. Chenzo had her knees bent back so far that her heels were pressed against the back of her thigh's.

"Oh Goddddd," Kate cried out as she remained forced down over the bar stool.

Mr. Chenzo looked like he knew what he was doing as he began to fuck Kate with a variety of rhythm's. At times he would fuck her like a piston while at other times he would fuck her so teasingly slow.

I managed to get dressed while I watched the action. Suddenly there was a noise, the sound of a door opening. Looking over to the door I watched Ted walk into the club. As he walked between the tables he continuously watched Kate getting fucked.

He walked over to the DJ booth and set something down before walking over to me. He looked down at the precarious position that Kate was in before looking at me.

"I see Kate found another way to make money," Ted said.

I smiled as I continued to watch Kate get taken so forcefully. Mr. Chenzo was now rapidly thrusting his hips and suddenly Kate began to cum.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh Godddddddd," Kate screamed out as her body began to shake and spasm.

Mr. Chenzo was now leaning over Kate's back side while he continued to press her heels into the backs of her legs. Looking down at Kate I could see that she had now slid down and her face was pressed against the nasty floor. Her arms were laying limp over her head and her body continued to bounce back and forth from the fucking that Mr. Chenzo was administering.

"I have to run, tell Kate I said hello," Ted said as he turned and walked toward the door.

"Will do," I said as my eyes remained glued on the hot action.

"Oh God, FUCK ME!" Kate screamed as she began to twitch and convulse from the beginning of another more powerful orgasm.

Mr. Chenzo began to pump her pussy like there was no tomorrow. He began to grunt over and over while Kate cried out and moaned. Her body grew taught and tense while Mr. Chenzo also began to show signs of his impending orgasm.

Just then Mr. Chenzo began to grunt and slam his cock into Kate even harder. Kate cried out as she felt each and every squirt of hot sticky cum filling her pussy. Quickly Mr. Chenzo pulled his rapidly deflating member from Kate's dripping cunt.

Reaching over to the bar, Mr. Chenzo picked up a pile of cash. He quickly counted out one thousand dollars and tucked it into Kate's waistband while he still pinned her to the top of the stool. I nearly died when I watched him pick up another hundred dollar bill. He just looked at me and grinned.

"I'll show you how to tip a lady for a fine fuck," Mr. Chenzo said as he reached down and placed the hundred dollar bill on Kate's pussy, pushing it inside of her slippery cunt with his finger.

Just then he let go of her other leg, causing her to fall helplessly to the floor. Kate just laid there for a moment while she caught her breath and composed herself. Finally I reached down and grabbed her hand to help her back up to her feet. Mr. Chenzo already had his clothes back on and adjusted.

"Well kids, have a nice day," Mr. Chenzo said as he picked up his brief case and walked toward the exit.

The door made a loud bang as it closed behind our producer. Kate sat down on the stool and leaned against the bar. I felt bad for her so I joined her by sitting down.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," Kate said as she managed to nod her head as she looked up at me.

It felt so comfortable and wonderful to be sitting here with her. She didn't have a top on and she looked so incredibly sexy with thousands of dollars tucked into the waist band of her thong.

Looking down, Kate even managed to chuckle as she pulled the wet hundred dollar bill out of her sticky pussy. She tossed the moist paper bill up on the bar and pushed the rest of the loose cash over to me.

"This is all yours," Kate said as she also pushed over the envelope with my seventy five grand in it.

I scooped up all of the loose money and put it in my pocket while Kate lit a cigarette. Her hands were trembling as she took a long puff before setting it down in the ash tray.

Kate reached for the last glass of martini and downed it quickly. She just sat there in her white thong for silently for several minutes. I reached down and picked up her white dress and set it on the bar.

"You can go ahead and go, I'll just sit her for a while and unwind," Kate said softly.

Before I could even utter a word she cut me off.

"It's OK, go ahead and go," Kate said as she took another puff of her cigarette.

"Next time bring Val, she is such a cutie," Kate said as she sat there staring behind the bar while I pulled the huge door open.

"I'll do that," I said as I walked through the door and then up the spiral staircase.

I quickly walked out of the diner and out to my van. I held my money tightly as I have never had that much money in my hands before. I jumped into my van and started the engine. As I drove out of the alley and into the street, my cell phone rang.

"Hello Justin," Trista's soft gentle voice said into my ear.

"Hi sweetie," I said as I turned down the next road and continued toward home.

"I'm at home getting dressed and I'll be over in a little bit," she said excitedly.

Quickly I glanced at the clock on my stereo. It was still quite early and I knew my parents still had a couple of hours before they would be home.

"That's great, I can't wait for you to come over," I said as I pulled up to a stop light.

"OK, see you in a bit," Trista said as she hung up the phone.

I set my cell phone back down on the seat next to me and turned down my street. I quickly pulled up in front of my house and parked. I grabbed all of my money and my cell phone and jumped out of my van and walked quickly across the front yard.

After unlocking the door I quickly ran up to my room. I closed my door and set my envelope and cash down on the bed. I could feel my heart beating frantically as I sat down next to the money and began to count.

I counted hundred after hundred until there were no more. Mr. Chenzo was right when he said that he was going to help me with my down payment on my house. I couldn't believe that he just paid me eleven thousand two hundred dollars just to fuck Kate on top of the seventy five thousand for the tape.

I jumped up off of my bed and went to my closet. I pulled out my locking chest and set it down just outside of my closet. I began to quickly pull out the stuff that I had stored in it until it was empty. Next, I reached down and carefully pulled up the fake bottom. I smiled when I saw that there was enough room under the fake bottom to hide my money.

I went to the bed and picked up the envelope that had the seventy five thousand in it. I quickly opened the envelope and pulled out the stack of money. I let out a whistle when the stacks of hundreds slid out and into my hand. I quickly slid the money back into the envelope and walked over to the chest. I laid the envelope down in the bottom before returning back to the loose cash on the bed. I picked up the eleven thousand and set it next to the envelope, leaving two hundred out for me to spend. I picked up the fake bottom piece and carefully placed it back in the chest.

I smiled softly as I looked down, noticing that it was impossible to know that there was money under there. I quickly replaced everything that I took out before placing the chest back into my closet.

Turning around I decided to go check my e mail. I sat down at my computer and quickly called up my e mail account. I was both happy and excited to see that I had messages from both my teacher and Stephani. I clicked on Mrs. Graph's message and began to read what she wrote.

"Dear Master, Hello. When you say that the bonds of matrimony are lame and weak you are one hundred percent correct. I have never despised my marriage like I do now. I no longer desire to be married. It's not my husband, it is the system. I do not desire to be in a fifty-fifty relationship. I need to be in a zero-one hundred percent ownership. I need to be owned and controlled. I need to be instructed every step of the way. And most importantly of all I need to serve each and every desire of my master as though he is my God. Therefore I am telling you that my marriage is over. I have stopped contributing to it and only dream of serving you. My husband and I have been fighting every day and it is now unbearable. Tomorrow morning I am going to my attorney and filing for divorce. I want to quickly divorce my husband so I can feel the needle pierce my other nipple, totally giving you ownership over me. I only want to serve you Master." Signed, Slave Beth.

I smiled and felt warm inside from what I just read. I clicked on the reply icon and began to respond to her heart touching letter.

"Hello Slave Beth. Your Master is quite pleased that you are walking away from your matrimonial bonds. Do not look back, only forward. As your Master you will have everything you have ever dreamed about as long as you serve me well. When your divorce is final you will receive further instructions. I will let you know when and where your sister's Master/Slave ceremony will be at. Be prepared to participate." Signed, Master.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers
123456...8