Justin Knows Who You... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

After I clicked on the send button I opened Stephani's message. I couldn't believe what I began to read.

"Dear Justin. What you did last night was disgusting. You are a sick bastard who needs to be taught a lesson. You need your ass kicked so badly. What would you do if I went over to your house and told your parents that you and your sick friends gang raped me. Better yet, what would you do if I called the police and reported a rape? You would be fucked! What you did to me last night changed my life forever. Last night was the hottest, wildest, kinkiest sex that I veer had. I came more times than I could count. My fantasy of being controlled came true. My fantasy of being forced fucked came true. My fantasy of having several partners came true. My fantasy of being taken by a huge black man came true. My fantasy of another woman touching me came true. See Justin, the list goes on and on. I am discovering that I am now beginning to crave this lifestyle. I find that I am beginning to think about you and what you are doing more than I think about my husband and my family. I know I told you that I now belonged to you, do you promise to never let anything ever happen to me? My pussy is soaking wet right now as I type this to you Justin. When I finish this letter I will finger myself until I cum over and over while I replay last night's events in my head. So what I am asking is what do I do next?" Signed, your now willing slave.

I smiled at myself as I never thought that she would stop resisting so easily. I clicked on the reply icon and thought for a moment before I began to type.

"Hello Slave Stephani. Soon you will become my property. You will go through a ceremony and become owned by me. That is only the first step. The second step is for you to divorce your lame husband and walk away from the vows you took twenty years ago. Once you are free from those bonds you will become one hundred percent owned by your Master. Wednesday night when you go to bed you will wear a sexy pair of stockings and garters and super high heels. You will wear nothing else. If your husband tries to fuck you, you will refuse him. If he persists then as your Master I will allow you to manually get him off. He is not permitted to enter your sacred tomb ever again. He is not allowed to place his disgusting penis in your mouth, pussy or ass, as these three openings are now owned and controlled by your Master. Do you understand Stephani?" Signed, Master.

I clicked on the send button and quickly glanced up at the clock. I knew that Trista was going to be here soon so I logged off of the Internet and went down to the kitchen. There was a note from my mom that I didn't see earlier. I picked up the piece of paper and read the note.

"Justin, do me a favor and get the clothes that are on the top of the dryer and put them in my room."

I thought it was kind of odd so I walked down to the basement. Sure enough there were several pair of pants folded up on top of the dryer so I picked them up and carried them up to the kitchen. I walked across the hallway and then up the stairs to the bedrooms. I nudged my parents door open and walked over to my mom's dresser. I figured that I would be nice and put them away instead of just setting them down on the bed.

I set the clothes on the bed and pulled open my mother's dresser drawer. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I realized that I opened her panty drawer. I couldn't believe it when I saw all of the dainty different colored thongs. I began to tremble as I reached down and picked up a red one, lifting it up to my nose and inhaling.

"Ahhhhh," I said softly as I could only smell the soft fresh scent of the fabric softener.

I placed my mother's sexy thong back down in her drawer when I felt something under the pile. I pushed the tiny panties to the side and saw something that looked like a book. I pushed her thongs aside even farther and picked up this strange looking book. It was upside down so I turned it over. I nearly died when I read the title. 'My Diary.'

"Oh my God," I said to myself as I held my mother's deepest darkest secrets in my hand.

I could feel my heart begin to beat faster as I held this book in my hands. I tried to open it but the cover wouldn't budge. I saw the small lock on the edge and realized that it was locked. I tried to pry up the corner just to take a peek inside but again I was unsuccessful.

I never knew my mother kept a diary until now. I began to wonder what might be written down inside. I figured that there would just be events that happened in her life. But what if there was more, much more. What if my mother wrote down her fantasies or better yet, her actual experiences. I had to open it because the curiosity was beginning to drive me crazy.

Just then I heard the doorbell. I panicked for a moment until I remembered that Trista was due over at any time. Quickly I replaced the diary upside down in my mother's panty drawer. I placed her thongs on top of it just like I found them. I closed her dresser drawer and decided that her pants would have to stay on her bed.

I raced down to the living room and quickly opened the door. I was still a little flushed in the face from finding my mother's diary. My heart was pounding and I was actually a little dizzy.

"Hello, come on in," I said as I stood back for Trista to walk inside.

Trista looked absolutely incredible. She wore a mid thigh black skirt with a purple satin blouse. When she walked past I saw just the hint of bare flesh at the top of the slit in the side of her skirt. I became totally aroused when I realized that she had on a sexy pair of heels. They weren't the tall stiletto's like in the club but they were still pretty high.

"I'm so nervous," Trista said as she turned around and faced me before leaning into me to give me a kiss.

I kissed her back, hard on the mouth. I felt her mouth open and her tongue began to slither over mine. Her perfume smelled so great as I slid my hand down her smooth satin back.

"Oh Justin," Trista moaned as she leaned back and stared deeply into my eyes.

I just stood there with my arms around her as I looked into her beautiful green eyes. Her blonde hair made her look like a playmate as her blouse had two buttons undone.

"Come sit in the living room," I said as I slipped my hands from her waist.

I slipped my hand into hers as I led her into the living room. We sat down on the sofa and before I knew it we were embracing again. Instantly our lips found each other's and our tongues began to dart in and out of each other's mouth's.

Heavy breathing was the sound heard in the living room as I repositioned myself to lay across her lap. I placed one arm around her neck as I leaned up and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Hardly a word was said as we continued to kiss each other. My hands began to slide up and down her arm from her shoulder to her finger tips. I could tell this was arousing her because her breathing grew deeper and I could see her nipples now pushing against her blouse.

"Oh shit," I said softly as I stared into my girlfriend's beautiful green eyes.

"What baby," Trista said with a look of crazed lust in her eyes.

"I, I forgot to take a shower," I mumbled softly as our eyes closed, our faces grew closer, and our lips once again touched.

Ever so slightly I grazed my finger tips across her breast as I reached up and cupped her face. There was a slight gasp from Trista when my fingers touched her tit.

"Don't keep a girl waiting," Trista said as she kissed me and pushed me back as if she was saying to go take a shower.

Quickly I jumped up off of Trista and the couch. I looked down at her and smiled as I quickly ran up the stairs. I ran into my room and undressed, tossing my clothes into the hamper. I picked up the towel that I had draped over my computer chair and wrapped it around me. I ran out my door and across to the rest room. I quickly adjusted the water and began to shower.

As I showered, my mind drifted back and forth between Trista and my mother's diary. I knew as soon as I got out of the shower I was going to make out with Trista. But the curiosity of my mother's diary at times overrode my thought's of Trista. There was one thing certain however, I had a throbbing erection.

I shut off the water and toweled off as fast as I could. I finished getting cleaned up before wrapping the towel around my waist. I opened the door and walked across the hall into my room.

I pushed the door open and stepped into my room before immediately freezing in my tracks. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Glancing down to the floor at the side of my bed was a black skirt and a purple blouse. On top of that was a black lace bra. My eyes returned to my bed as I lustfully gazed down at Trista.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Trista was sitting on my bed with one leg swung over the other while she leaned back on her elbows. My eyes slowly began to scan up her legs from her feet to her thigh's. Her legs looked incredible. The black lace atop her stockings were connected to her garter belt by lace garters. Her golden exposed thigh's looked incredibly soft and smooth.

I saw the waistband of her panties as it sat high on her hip. I swear I swallowed loud enough for the neighbors to hear me when my eyes fell upon her naked breasts. Her breasts were tanned and had no tanning lines. Her hard nipples were surrounded by small areola's and the round globes looked inviting.

Looking up into her eyes I couldn't help but to fall in love even more. The look on her face right now was that of pure lust. I watched as she licked her lips while she admired me from head to toe.

My eyes were glued to her thigh where it meets her ass. I wanted so badly to see between her sexy legs. Looking back at Trista I noticed her staring at me. She was staring at the towel that covered me and when I looked down I saw what she was looking at. My towel was sticking strait out as my cock was rock hard and pushing the material outward.

Suddenly our eyes locked onto each others. Trista's lips parted as she lifted one leg higher, bending her knee and setting her foot down next to her other knee.

"Make love to me Justin," Trista whispered to me like she was trying to hide this from someone.

I couldn't believe my ears. Did I just hear her tell me to make love to her? I just stood there admiring her flawless body until she spoke again.

"Make love to me Justin," Trista said again, this time louder.

Slowly I began to move closer. I was now standing at the edge of the bed looking down at her while she looked up at me. Her breasts looked so incredible as her nipples pointed upward.

Slowly Trista lifted her arm and began signaling me to come to her with her finger. Reaching out, I took her hand into mine. Our eyes remained glued together while I lifted her hand up to my face. I began kissing her hand as I slowly knelt down on my bed. My lips slid across her fingers as they remained limp in my hand.

Our eyes never closed as I now knelt down on my mattress. Ever so slowly I slid my tongue up the length of Trista's finger until I opened my mouth and slid her finger inside. I could see her eyes begin to close partially as I began sucking on her finger as I moved even closer. I watched her breathing intensify as I slowly sucked another finger into my mouth.

I now knelt next to my lovely girlfriend as I continued to lick each and every finger. Her eyes were now virtually closed as I let her hand go. I gazed down at her nicely tanned breasts, noticing how incredibly hard her nipples were.

Just then I felt Trista reach up and place her hand on the back of my head. Before I knew it she was slowly pulling me down on top of her. I felt her soft silky thigh's against mine as I slowly lowered myself on top of her. Our faces grew closer together as our eyes continued to close. Just as our eyes closed our lips touched.

I felt Trista's naked breasts smash into my chest as she pulled me completely down on top of her. I could feel my rock solid cock straining against her thong covered crotch. I could feel her squishy wet pussy right through the delicate nylon material. Our breathing intensified as our kisses grew more and more passionate.

I felt my heartbeat take off like a jet plane as our tongues probed each other's mouth's. Trista's soft cries and my low moans were the only sounds in the room. Her fingers felt like butter sliding across my back as her hands slid up my back and down my sides.

Ever so slowly I began to slide my hand down Trista's leg. Her naked tanned flesh above the tops of her stockings felt incredible. My fingers slid over the lace top of her stocking before making my way down her soft smooth thigh. As my fingers passed over her knee she let out a soft sigh as our lips parted for a moment.

"Oh Justin," Trista moaned softly as her hands continued to rub my back.

"Shhhhhhh," I whispered as I pressed my lips onto hers once again.

Instantly our tongues touched as our mouth's pressed together. I slid my hand back up her thigh until my finger tips grazed across the lace top of her stocking. Trista's breathing continued to grow heavier as I slowly slid my fingers across her stomach to her navel.

"Oh God Justin," Trista moaned out as I inched my fingers closer to her magnificent breasts.

Our mouth's became pressed together again as we became lost in a soul searching kiss. I felt her begin to get goose bumps as my fingers now rested just under her breasts. I rolled off to the side slightly allowing myself better access to her supple breast.

Slowly I began kissing Trista from her bottom lip and down her chin. Instinctively she tilted her head back allowing me to kiss her soft delicate neck that smelled like a heavenly scent of perfume. Ever so slowly I kissed my way down her neck toward her chest.

I watched her chest for a moment as her breasts heaved up and down from her heavy breathing. I began to kiss the top edge of her breast with soft kisses. When my fingers touched the bottom of her tit, Trista let out a low guttural moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Trista cried out as she reached up and placed her hand on my head.

I continued to kiss her breast softly as I inched ever so close to her erect nipple. Using my finger I began tracing circles around her areola, making sure not to touch her oh so sensitive nipple. As I kissed my way closer to her nipple I could feel her areola with my lips.

"Oh God Justin," Trista cried out as she pushed my head just enough to align my lips up with her nipple.

I kissed her nipple softly, eliciting a soft cry from Trista. Ever so lightly I began to flick my tongue across her virgin nipple, causing it to stiffen even more. Trista began to toss her head from side to side as she pulled my face into her breasts.


My girlfriend's nipple was now in my mouth. I opened my mouth even wider while she gasped. I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could, feeling her swollen bud against my tongue.

"Oh God Yes," Trista cried out as I began sucking on her nipple while cupping her other breast with my free hand.

While I continued to lap at her breast and nipple I began to slide my hand down her side to her hip. Her garter belt felt so soft under my fingers as I felt the soft lace material with my hand. I slid my fingers down the length of her garter to where it attaches to her stocking. I continued to suck and bite lightly at her nipple while I slid my hand down her thigh as far as I could.

With my hand just above her knee I began to slide my hand upward, sliding ever so slowly between her thigh's. I could feel heat radiating from her thong covered pussy. Trista began to gasp as she felt my fingers move from the lace top of her stocking onto the burning flesh of her exposed inner thigh.

I began to flutter my tongue rapidly across Trista's nipple while I squeezed her inner thigh softly. My lips were now only grazing her areola but my tongue continued to torture her nipple with rapid machine gun like flicks.

"Oh God Justin," Trista gasped as I placed my hand flat against her inner thigh, feeling her soft exposed flesh.

Just then I began to kiss softly across her breast toward her other tit. Trista tossed her head from side to side as I kissed between her breasts and then onto her other tit. Her chest continued to heave up and down as my lips and tongue traced a path directly toward her throbbing nipple.

"Oh shit," Trista gasped as I began to circle her areola with my tongue.

Ever so slowly I moved my hand enough to just graze her panty covered pussy.

"Oh Godddddddddddd," Trista cried out as my thumb slid ever so lightly across her damp panty.

I placed my lips over her nipple and sucked hard on her stiff bud. I began to flutter my tongue over her nipple, causing it to grow in thickness and length in my mouth. Just then I placed my teeth on her nipple and bit down lightly. When I pulled my head up and my teeth scraped her nipple, I slid my fingers up over the thong covered cunt.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH," Trista screamed out as her back arched and her arms reached out to hold me.

Again I gripped her nipple with my teeth and pulled up lightly. This time I rubbed her pussy a little harder, feeling her soaked crotch with my fingers.

"OH FUCK YEAH!" Trista cried out loudly as her hips bucked lightly against my fingers.

I continued to scrape Trista's nipple with my teeth while I began to rub her pussy with a slow soft rhythm. Her hips rocked gently to my touch until I slid a finger under her soaked thong.

Instantly Trista froze. I could feel the hair above her cunt with my finger as I too stopped moving my hand. I removed my mouth from her breast and we just stared into each other's eyes. For a moment it was like time stood still.

"Are you OK?" I asked softly as my finger remained in her bush under the soaking wet material of her panty.

Not a word was spoken, only a nod of her head indicating that she was all right. The look in her eyes told me she wanted me to continue as her eyes were nearly closed and her cheeks were slightly flushed. I watched her breasts heaving up and down as her breathing was still heavy.

I slowly pulled my finger from under her panty. There was a puzzled look on her face as she watched me back away. When she saw me reposition myself between her legs she smiled as she knew I was about to continue.

Reaching down I took her delicately thin ankles into my hands and pushed her feet out a bit wider. I pushed up on her lower legs until her knees bent and her legs remained parted open. Our eyes came together one more time as I slowly lowered myself down between her incredibly sexy legs.

I placed my hands on her thigh's and slowly slid them up toward the soft lace tops of her stockings. As my hands slid farther up her legs, I slid down closer to her covered pussy.

I lowered my face until it was just at the edge of her cunt. My fingers were now lightly stroking her soft inner thigh's as I began to toy with the edge of her panties. I could smell her scent as her aroma emanated from within.

As our eyes remained glued together I slowly lowered my face ever so closely to her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating out against my face as I continued to gaze into her nearly completely closed eyes. Just then her eyes closed as my lips came in contact with her panty covered pussy.

"Oh Jesus," Trista cried out as I kissed her soft puffy pussy lips right through her thong.

I could feel her swollen lips against my mouth as I began to kiss her softly over and over. The wet material was warm and sticky from the juices that her pussy was leaking. I too felt my pre cum dribbling out of my cock and onto my mattress below.

Still looking up at Trista, her eyes opened partially and we again stared into each other's souls. I paused for a moment as Trista reached out and ran her delicate fingers through my hair with one hand while she cupped her breast and pinched her nipple with her other hand. Just then I lowered my face and licked her pussy lightly, from the bottom to the top.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers
123456...8