Justin Knows Who You... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

"Oh GODDDDDDDDD!" Trista cried out as she let my head go and reached up to cup her other breast.

Again our eyes met and we just stared at each other. I began to lick her pussy lightly causing her to gasp and to toss her head back and forth. Slowly I began to apply more pressure as I pressed down harder with my lips and began to slide my tongue up and down the groove under her thong.

"Oh Jesus Justin," Trista cried out as she pinched both of her nipples and pulled on them, causing her breasts to pull upward.

Again she opened her eyes and we just stared at each other. I reached up to her hip and hooked my fingers under her waistband. There was a moment when I thought she might stop me but when I began to pull the thin piece of elastic downward, her eyes closed and her head tilted back.

"Oh My God," Trista moaned as I pulled the dainty waistband down over her hips.

Instinctively Trista raised her hips to allow me easier access. I felt the slight resistance as the back strap of her thong was between her cheeks. As I pulled a little harder, I felt that familiar feeling as her thong came out from between her cheeks.

I began to slowly pull her thong downward. Suddenly the part covering her pussy began to pull down, exposing her well manicured bush. The small triangle of hair that remained atop her slit was well shaped and well cared for. The shortness of her pussy hair indicated that she trimmed it frequently.

As I pulled her thong down farther my eyes became glued to her beautiful pussy. Her lips were swollen and glistening with wetness. Her outer lips were parted and flopped to the sides as her inner lips protruded slightly The scent of her arousal was now filling my nostrils as I continued to stare at her wet pink pussy.

"Oh God," Trista moaned out as I began to slide her thong down her sexy legs.

Again, instinctively, Trista lifted her legs as I positioned myself on my knees. She raised her legs strait upward until she was bent at a ninety degree angle. Ever so slowly I continued to lift her thong up over the lace tops of her stockings toward her knees. My eyes were riveted to her beautiful ass and pussy as her ass was as tanned as the rest of her body. I could see her ass hole was glistening as her pussy juice was running down the crack of her ass.

I continued to pull her thong up over her calves to her ankles. Skillfully I began to guide her sexy feet and high heels through the leg openings of her thong. Our eyes became glued together once again as I pulled the wet material from her feet. I tossed her thong onto the floor and rested her stocking clad ankles against my shoulders.

I began to glance back and forth from her eyes to her swollen pussy, to her hard nipples. My girlfriend looked so incredibly sexy as she laid naked before me with her legs parted and her ankles on my shoulders.

Trista too began to glance back and forth as her eyes would slowly move up and down from my eyes to my cock which stood out and pointed toward her wet glistening pussy. Trista's eyes immediately lifted up to my head as I turned my face sideways and began to kiss and lick her ankle just below the thin leather strap that held her sexy shoe to her foot.

"Mmmmmmm," Trista moaned softly as I slid my tongue across her ankle and then down the side of her foot until my tongue rested at the tip of her big toe.

Ever so slowly I began to kiss her stocking covered legs as I made my way to her knees. Her ankles were still in my hands and I placed her feet out wide. I positioned them so her thigh's were spread open about as far as they could go. I repositioned myself as I continued to stare into Trista's beautiful green eyes. Her blonde hair was beginning to get tussled from tossing her head back and forth, further heightening my arousal.

Slowly I began to look from her eyes, to her breasts, and then finally at her pussy. From the way I had her legs spread open I had a perfect view of her cunt. I positioned myself on my stomach and began kissing her inner thigh's at the top of her lace stockings. I could feel her heat radiating against my face as her scent began to intoxicate me.

Looking up again my eyes were attached to Trista's. She reached down and placed her hands on my head as she slowly guided me closer to her wet pussy. Her cunt was now only inches from my face. I began to get dizzy as I inhaled her musky scent. I could literally see her pussy juice running out of her pussy in anticipation of what was about to happen.

With our eyes still glued together I slowly began to lower my mouth to her love hole. My bottom lip just barely grazed her swollen lips and I immediately saw her close her eyes. Just then I kissed her wet hot pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Trista gasped as her back arched and her hands squeezed at my head.

Again I kissed her swollen cunt. I could feel her squeezing my hair with her fingers as her breathing became heavy and erratic.

Looking back up I saw her eyes had opened partially and she looked down into mine. Ever so slowly I slid my tongue from the bottom of her slit to her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh Godddddddddd," Trista cried out as her back arched and her pussy pressed against my face.

"Does this feel good?" I asked softly as I stared into her beautiful green eyes.

"God yes," Trista hissed in a dry voice.

"When you watch those porno's, do you get excited when the girl gets her pussy licked?" I asked as I again slid my tongue from her clit back down to the bottom of her squishy cunt.

"Oh Jesus Christ yeahhhhhh," Trista cried out as she began to run her fingers through my hair.

I reached under her soft thigh's and wrapped my hands around her legs. I looked down at her beautiful glistening pussy and began to lick lightly. With each lick, Trista cried out in pleasure.

"Justin," Trista moaned out between breath's.

"Justin, you're my first, please be gentle," Trista moaned heavily.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned as I placed my lips on her pussy and began to French kiss it.

I sank my tongue into her depth's as I held on to her hips. As I looked up I could see Trista's eyes as they were still partially opened. She continued to look into my eyes as I ate her virgin pussy for the very first time. Her head began to toss from side to side and her hips began to buck up at my impaling tongue.

After several minutes I could tell that she was on the verge of cumming. I could feel and taste the increased flow of her pussy juice as my face was now coated with her nectar. Lifting my head slightly I looked into her glazed over eyes.

"When you watch those porno movies do you make yourself cum when you watch the girl getting her pussy eaten?" I asked as I squeezed her hips.

"God yes," Trista cried out between breath's.

"I want you to cum on my face," I moaned softly as I lowered my face to her pussy and lightly flicked her clit with my tongue.

Instantly Trista shuddered from my tongue touching her most sensitive spot. I lifted my head and again looked into her beautiful green eyes.

"Will you cum on my face?" I asked Trista as her green eyes gazed longingly into mine

Slowly Trista nodded 'yes' as I again lightly flickered my tongue over her now protruding clit. She gasped for air and arched her back as she was so close to cumming. Our eyes met and I lifted my mouth from her pussy.

"Tell me, tell me that you want to cum on my face," I said as I grinned at Trista while I held onto her slightly thrusting hips.

"Oh God Justin I want to cum on your face," Trista moaned out as her green eyes stared intently into mine.

"What is the magic word?" I asked as I lowered my mouth to her pussy but did not touch it.

"Please Justin I need to cum on your mouth," Trista cried out as her breasts continued to heave up and down from her heavy breathing.

Just then I lowered my lips to her pussy and began to suck on her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh Goddddddddddd," Trista cried out as I began to flutter my tongue over her swollen clit.

She began to pull my hair as she pulled my head into her crotch. Her breathing was rampant and her hips were rising off of the bed to press harder against my face. I could feel her pussy growing wetter and wetter. Looking up I could see she was still watching me even though her head was thrashing from side to side.

"I'm gonna cummmmm, Justin," Trista shouted out as my tongue continued to flicker rapidly across her swollen clit.

"Uggghhhhhhhhh," Trista moaned over and over as her ass was now off of the mattress and her pussy was being smashed into my face.

She pulled my hair and head into her as her hips began to buck back and forth against my face. I could feel her pussy flood with juices as it now ran off of my chin. Looking up I looked into her lust filled eyes. Her nipples were rock solid and her breasts continued to thrust up and down from her heavy panting.

"Oh My GODDDDDD," Trista cried out as her orgasm began to subside.

Not wanting to stop, I continued. I held on to her hips and continued to rapidly lick her clit. Suddenly Trista's clit became supersensitive. She began to thrash wildly and out of control.

"Oh no, STOP," Trista cried out as her body began to tense up.

I could see the goose bumps forming on her body as her heavy panting was growing even heavier.

"Please Justin no," she cried out as her pussy suddenly began to tremble.

Actually, Trista's entire body began to tremble and shake out of control. Her hips began to buck up and down wildly as her hands now tried to push my head away. I still held on to her hips and lapped at her clit like there was no tomorrow. I could see her stomach muscles contracting and flexing as I sensed that she was going to blast off into another major orgasm.

"Please Justin, you have to stop," Trista cried out desperately.

"Please stop before I have, oh no, stop please, please, oh God no, I'm sorryyyyyyyyy," Trista cried out as she shook uncontrollably.

"Oh God Justin I'm Sorryyyyyyyyy," Trista screamed as her hips bucked up and down against my flickering tongue.

Just then I felt something, something that I never experienced. As Trista convulsed and shook out of control, something was squirting out at me.

I didn't want to stop so I held on and went for the ride. Again something squirted me and began to fill my mouth. My face and mouth was being squirted with a hot sticky liquid while Trista continued to cum.

I was startled at first but I relaxed as I knew it wasn't piss. I continued to lick her erect clit while she still shook uncontrollably. Now, instead of Trista trying to push my head away she was again pulling my face into her even tighter.

Still gasping for air Trista began to come down from her high. I slowly pulled away from her dripping pussy and our eyes met.

"I'm so sorry," Trista said as a tear trickled out of her eye and down her cheek.

"Don't apologize," I said as I looked down at her pussy and the huge wet spot under her ass.

Immediately I pulled her legs together and crawled up along side of her. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her as she cried lightly.

"I'm so sorry, I should leave," Trista said while she sobbed in my arms.

"Sssssshhhhhhhh," I said as I began to kiss her cheek lightly.

"I'm a freak," Trista said as she cried a little heavier.

"No, no you're not," I said as I hugged her into me even tighter.

I rolled onto my back and pulled her so she would be next to me so she could lay her head on my chest. Looking into Trista's eyes I reached up and wiped the tears from her cheeks. We just stared at each other for a moment before I spoke.

"What you just did was amazing. You're not weird or a freak, actually, your special," I said as I rubbed her naked back.

"No," Trista said softly as she shook her head back and forth, dragging her hard nipple over my chest in the process.

"When you came like that I became incredibly turned on," I said as I reached up and kissed her softly on her lips.

"Really?" Trista asked as she looked at me a little strange.

"Yeah, very few girls can ejaculate like that and every guy wishes his girl could," I said as I felt Trista lift her leg over mine and snuggle tightly against me.

"And you're not making that up?" Trista asked as she placed her hand on my stomach and slowly slid it down toward my twitching cock.

"No I'm not," I said as I felt her fingers slide through my bush and stop at the base of my member.

"I thought you would be freaked out, that's why I wanted you to stop, because whenever I get over excited that happens," Trista said as she now smiled.

"Oh baby, you could never freak me out," I said as I reached out and brushed her cheek softly with my fingers

Just then Trista smiled. Along with her smile I felt her fingers begin to slowly slide up my shaft. I could feel her fingers slide easily as my pre cum was running down the entire length of my member.

With her eyes still glued to mine, Trista pushed herself up and crawled down to my knees. She crawled over my legs and knelt there between my parted legs. She looked so incredibly beautiful as she knelt there with her hair tussled and her eyes filled with lust. Her breasts hung down from her chest and her nipples were rock solid. Trista was everything that I ever looked for in a girl and I wanted to be with her forever.

Trista just smiled as she continued to stare intensely into my eyes. A slight gasp escaped my lips as she reached out with her slender arm and hand and wrapped her sexy fingers around my shaft.

Slowly Trista began to stroke my member up and down. Her eyes again began to close slightly as lust was now beginning to consume her.

"Does this feel good?" Trista asked as her soft sexy fingers continued to slide up and down my dripping cock.

"God yes,": I moaned out as my eyes became fixated on her nicely painted pink fingernails.

Again Trista smiled while she held me gently in her hands. Her eyes shot back and forth from the head of my cock to my eyes.

"I've never done this before, will you teach me Justin?" Trista said softly while she continued to slide her long sexy fingers up and down my now lubricated shaft.

"Yes," I moaned between breath's.

Slowly, I watched Trista bend down until my cock was right before her face. She continued to stroke me while she pulled my cock down to line it up with her mouth. With Trista kneeling between my legs and facing me I knew I was in for a picture perfect sight.

Looking up and into my eyes, Trista kissed the tip of my cock ever so softly. She smiled slightly as my glistening pre cum dribbled down from her bottom lip before kissing my member again. I let out a soft moan indicating my approval for her to move forward.

Trista kept her eyes locked on mine as she bent down even farther and kissed the side of my cock. Just then I watched her tongue slide past her lips and rest on the base of my member. Ever so slowly, Trista began to lick up my shaft.

I moaned as I felt her incredibly hot tongue slide up my shaft. Our eyes remained glued together as her tongue slowly began to slide over the rim of my head. I felt her tongue slide toward the tip and when her tongue slid over my slit I nearly screamed.

Holding my cock gently with one hand, I watched Trista begin to slide her tongue up and down the length of my cock. Her eyes remained glued to mine while she continued to slide her tongue and lips over my member.

I could already feel my balls beginning to tingle. The sight of my girlfriend going down on me and the sight of her naked breasts jiggling with each of her movements was too much.

"Do you want me to suck your cock Justin?" Trista asked while she licked around the head of my cock.

"Yes, please," I cried out as I wanted so badly to cum in her mouth.

"Please what?" Trista asked as she was now playing the same power game as I was.

"Please suck my cock," I moaned out as I took a deep breath.

"That's better," Trista said as she slowly began to open her mouth wider.

For a split moment Trista held my cock in her soft hand and positioned it to slide into her mouth. Her mouth remained open and she paused for a second as we stared deeply into each other's eyes. Just then I watched her head begin to move and my cock disappear into her mouth.

Trista's eyes still remained glued to mine as she took about half of me into her mouth before sliding her head back up. She removed my cock from her mouth and stroked me softly.

"What's the matter Justin, do you want to cum?" Trista asked as she grinned at me while she stroked me.

"God yes baby, make me cum," I cried out as I wanted to feel her warm wet mouth around my cock again.

Again, Trista wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and began to slide back down. This time she took about three quarters of me into her mouth. Slowly she again pulled up and off of me while still looking into my eyes.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth Justin?" Trista asked as she now began to massage my balls with her other hand.

"Yes," I moaned softly as I stared deeply into her beautiful green eyes.

"Yes what?" Trista asked as she kissed the tip of my cock.

"Yes, I want to cum in your mouth," I moaned out loud as my breathing grew even heavier.

For this being her very first time I was taken by surprise by her dominant boldness. Slowly she opened her mouth and slid her lips down the length of my shaft. I was surprised that she didn't gag as my cock pressed up against the back of her throat.

"Oh God Trista," I cried out as I felt her tongue begin to massage the bottom of my cock as she slowly slid back up.

This time Trista didn't pull off of me. Instead she began to slide her mouth up and down in a nice slow rhythmic fashion. Her tongue began to flutter against the underside of my head, sending chills up and down my spine. I could feel my fingers and toes beginning to tingle as my eyes remained glued to those of my girlfriend's.

Trista pulled nearly completely off of me. She sucked harder on my head as her tongue began to swirl completely around the tip of my cock. Her eyes remained glued to mine as she again slid completely down until her chin touched my groin.

"Oh Trista," I cried out as I reached out and placed my hands on her head.

"Mmmmmmmm," Trista moaned as I pushed her golden hair back from her face.

Suddenly Trista began to slide her mouth up and down faster. With one hand she began to pump the base of my shaft while her other hand stroked my balls. I began to thrust my hips, causing my cock to begin to fuck her mouth. I timed my thrusts with her motion and in no time I was ready to cum.

I felt my nipples begin to tingle along with my arms and legs. My balls felt like they were numb as I was fighting with everything I had to prolong this experience. Just then Trista pulled off of me.

"Cum in my mouth," Trista said softly as she lowered her mouth back around my cock.

The erotic image of my naked girlfriend going down on me along with her dirty talk and dominance sent me over the edge. I felt my nuts begin to contract and my hips begin to thrust involuntarily.

"Oh God, here it comes," I cried out as I felt my nuts contract, sending the first wave of cum racing up my shaft.

Just then Trista flinched as my boiling cum squirted out and into the back of her throat. I saw her swallow as her eyes remained glued to mine. Spasm after spasm I continued to pump my load of cum into her mouth. With each spasm and squirt, Trista swallowed. Only a slight dribble escaped her lips in both corners of her mouth.

Trista finally pulled my cock from her mouth. She began to clean me up using her tongue and lips until my shaft was once again glistening with her saliva and my cum. She looked a bit surprised when my cock never went soft. She only smiled and looked deeply into my eyes.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers
123456...8