Justin Knows Who You... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

Slowly Trista got up on her knees. Her breasts looked so beautiful as they were firm and high, with a slight sway toward her sides. Her nipples were still rock solid and the look in her eyes told me she was ready to be fucked.

I watched with anticipation as Trista crawled up and straddled my waist. I could feel her stocking clad thigh's as they were now against my waist. Her calves were pressed against my thigh's and I could feel her heels against my knees. Looking down I could see my glistening cock as it pointed skyward, directly at her swollen pussy.

Trista glanced down at her nipples, one after the other before looking down at my cock and her pussy. Her lust filled eyes looked down into mine as she hovered just above my manhood.

"Do you want to fuck me Justin?" Trista asked boldly and with some aggressiveness.

"God yes, do you want me to fuck you?" I asked as I tried to turn her game on her.

"Yes Justin, I want to fuck you as badly as you want to fuck me," Trista said as she reached down and held my cock.

Slowly Trista began to lower her swollen pussy until it was just above my cock. Glancing back into my eyes she smiled.

"What do you say Justin?" Trista asked assertively.

"Fuck me," I said as my breathing began to grow rampant.

"You know the magic word," Trista said as she lowered her pussy until the tip of my cock rested against her puffed out swollen lips.

"Oh God, please fuck me Trista," I cried out as my eyes continued to glance back and forth from her pussy to her eyes.

"Now, you're my first so we have to go easy," Trista said as she began to lower herself onto me. Suddenly I watched as my cock began to part her hole open. I could feel her tight pussy begin to envelope my cock as my head now disappeared into her juicy cunt. When I was about a third of the way inside I felt something.

Trista stopped moving. There was a look of pain on her face as I felt my cock pressing against her hymen. We were at the point of no return and I knew at any second I was going to take my girlfriend's virginity.

Our eyes remained glued together. I watched Trista squint and wince in pain as suddenly she sank down a bit farther, causing her hymen to break.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Trista moaned out as her hymen broke.

I laid still as I watched her tightly closed eyes open. A tear trickled out of the corner of one eye and trickled down her cheek. As her eyes opened, I no longer saw an innocent religious girl, rather a voluptuous grown woman.

The look in her eyes was of pure lust. Trista lowered herself until she was now sitting down on me with me completely buried inside of her steamy hot pussy. Trista continued to stare into my eyes as she reached up and cupped one of her breasts. She lifted it and stuck out her tongue, touching her nipple with it. I nearly came right there when I watched her begin to flick her tongue rapidly over her own nipple.

Trista reached down and placed her hands on my chest. Leaning forward a bit, my gaze shifted back and forth from her eyes to her magnificent breasts. Ever so slowly she began to ride up and down as her eyes were now nearly closed.

"Oh God, this is so good," Trista whispered as she began to slide up and down a bit faster.

I watched as her breasts continued to jiggle before me. Reaching up I cupped her glorious breasts and began to scrape my nails over her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh, Fuckkkkkk, Yeahhhhhh," Trista cried out as she began to bounce up and down with a little more force.

"Oh God you're so fucking hot," I moaned as I watched her eyes open just enough to look into mine.

"Oh baby, I love you," Trista said softly while she continued to look in my eyes while riding me.

"I love you too Trista," I said without hesitation while I reached down and held onto her hips.

Somehow during all of this lust we managed to smile at each other. Trista pulled up and off of me and sat down right there between my legs. She pulled her legs out from under her and lifted them up before laying on her back.

"Come fuck me baby," Trista said as she lifted her legs higher and spread them open even farther.

Even though we were now backwards on the bed I didn't waist any time as I crawled up to my knees and grabbed her ankles, raising them to rest on my shoulders.

"Come here Justin," Trista said as she reached up and guided me down on top of her.

I felt her breasts smash into my chest as my cock pressed against her swollen wet cunt. Just then I felt my cock slide in, all the way to the hilt.

Trista and I began kissing passionately as I began to thrust my hips up and down, carefully massaging the inside of her virgin pussy with my cock. While we kissed we began moaning into each other's mouth's from the pleasures that we were experiencing.

I increased my tempo and slowly Trista began to lower her legs from my shoulders. Her stocking clad legs felt so fucking wonderful as they slowly slid down my sides to my waist. I felt her heels as they dug into my back softly as she squeezed her legs around me.

"I love you Trista," I said softly as I stared deeply into her eyes.

"I love you too," Trista replied as our eyes closed and our mouth's became connected as one, with or tongues probing each other's mouth's.

"Oh God Justin, I'm going to cum," Trista cried out as her breathing grew heavier.

Suddenly Trista began to tense up and relax over and over. I could feel her already tight pussy contracting around my cock as I slid in and out.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh Goddddddddddd," Trista cried out as her back arched and she held her breath for a moment.

Trista wrapped her arms around me tightly along with her legs while she continued to cum. I could feel the backs of her sexy heels digging into my back but I didn't care at this point.

"Please don't stop," Trista cried out before suddenly tensing up again.

"Ohhhhh Fuckkkkkkk," Trista cried out as she rocked into another more powerful orgasm.

Trista trembled and shook beneath me. Her heavy panting nearly caused her to pass out as she climaxed harder than any other girl I have ever been with.

"Oh my GOD, " Trista cried out, " It's gonna happen again!"

Just then I felt my cock begin to slide in and out easily as I felt her orgasm begin to flood her pussy. I knew she was ejaculating again because of the powerful orgasm she was experiencing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Trista cried out as she squeezed me tighter and fucked back at my impaling cock.

I never felt anything like it in my life. Her pussy was overflowing with her cum and my cock was sliding in and out of her virgin pussy with ease.

"Uggggghhhhhhhhh," Trista cried out over and over as her massive orgasm began to subside.

Again our lips came together and we kissed passionately. Our tongues probed each other's mouth's with reckless abandon. Our moans emanated into each other as our mouth's were suctioned together.

"I love you," Trista said as her hips continued to rock back and forth against my cock.

"I love you too," I said as I pulled completely out of her tight slippery hole.

I jumped off of the bed and noticed the two saturated areas on the sheets. I reached down and placed my hands on Trista's hips and gently helped her roll onto her knees before pulling her to the edge of the bed.

Trista looked so incredibly beautiful as she knelt at the edge of the bed. She looked back over her shoulder and into my eyes as I gazed at her backside. Her legs were parted and she looked so incredibly beautiful wearing stockings and heels.

"Fuck me," Trista mouthed silently at me.

Looking between her legs I could see her cum dripping from her pussy lips as her cunt was now wide open. Her ass looked so sexy as there were no tan lines to be found.

"Fuck me," Trista mouthed again as she swung her head to toss her hair over to the other side.

I took a couple of steps and reached out and placed my hands on her hips. My cock was sticking strait out and was now right at the entrance of her gaping pussy. I leaned in and touched her labia with my member.

"Oh God FUCK ME," Trista screamed as she leaned back slightly, causing the head of my cock to slip inside of her pussy.

Instantly I felt her tight young pussy grip my cock as I slid all the way in. I held her hips and began to thrust in and out. In no time, my hips were slamming against her ass cheeks as I pounded her hard from behind.

"Fuck me Justin," Trista cried out as she again looked back over her shoulder and into my eyes.

I reached under her and cupped her breast with on hand, pulling at her nipple until she screamed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Trista cried out as her head hung down in front of her.

I continued to pull at her nipple until I thought it was going to explode in my hand. My hips continued to slam into her from behind as I realized that she was now meeting my thrusts.

"Cum inside me Justin," Trista cried out as she held on to the bed for everything she was worth.

At that moment my mind went back to my mother's diary. Was there any stories in there like this? Was there any naughty little secrets about her getting fucked? Did she ever write about being fucked by someone other than my dad? Just then my thoughts about my mother sent me over the edge.

I felt my spine begin to tingle and my balls begin to ache. I reached under and began to run my finger's through Trista's bush.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum," Trista cried out as she looked back over her shoulder again.

She looked so beautiful with her hair all messed up. I began to rub her clit as I continued to bang her from behind.

"Oh Jesus Christ," Trista cried out as I felt her begin to tremble.

Just then I too began to shake. I could feel my hair stand up on my neck and my balls began to contract.

"Cum inside me Justin," Trista hissed as she looked back into my eyes.

"Ughhhhhhh," I grunted over and over and I felt my balls begin to contract.

"Oh God," Trista screamed as she began to shake.

I felt my cum begin to shoot up my shaft and into her pussy, filling her womb with my jizz. Just then I felt Trista begin to cum. She started ejaculating again, only this time there was a lot less cum gushing out of her because she already ejaculated twice.

I was pumping in and out of her so easily as our juices mingled. My balls pumped the last of my load into her cunt as her orgasm began to subside.

I held onto Trista as I collapsed onto the bed. We scooted up into the middle and just held each other for a while. After a few moments, we both caught our breath.

"I love you," I said as I pushed Trista's hair over to the side.

She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. She leaned back and looked deeply into my eyes.

"I love you so much," Trista said as she again leaned in and kissed me.

"This was amazing," Trista said as she yawned.

"It was fucking hot," I said as I caressed her cheek with the back of my fingers.

We just laid there resting for a few minutes. I could tell that she wanted to tell me something so I figured I would just let her tell me on her own.

"So you learned all that from watching porno's?" I said as I smiled and laughed lightly.

I could see the look on her face. I knew something was troubling her so I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I thought she might now be having regrets.

Trista was silent for a few moments. I knew she was going to tell me something very personal so I wanted to be as supportive as I could be.

"You can tell me anything," I said as I tried to ease her fear.

"And you won't tell a soul?" Trista shot back as she looked into my eyes.

"I promise baby, I love you," I said softly as I moved my face closer to hers.

"I'm just a weird person," Trista said softly as she looked down at the bed.

"No you're not," I said as I placed my fingers under her chin and guided her face to mine.

"I have a secret to tell you and I'm afraid that you will leave me if I tell you," Trista said sadly as tears began to well up under her eye lids.

"Baby, I don't care, I won't leave you, I promise," I said sincerely.

"You promise?" Trista asked as she sounded a little relieved.

"I promise," I said as I smiled and looked into her eyes.

Trista paused for a moment. She took a deep breath before looking into my eyes.

"You know how you asked me if I got excited when I watched a girl get her pussy licked in a porno movie?" Trista said softly.

I nodded my head slowly. I couldn't wait for her to finish what she started saying.

"Well, I do," Trista said softly as she again looked down at the bed.

"Well, why wouldn't you get excited?" I asked inquisitively.

Trista paused for the longest time. A tear trickled out of each eye and ran down her cheek before dripping onto my bed. I lifted my hand and wiped her tears away as I once again guided her head back up with my fingers.

"Because when I get excited from it I always imagine that I am the one eating her pussy," Trista said softly as she looked down.

"I'm so ashamed," Trista said softly as another tear trickled down her cheek.

"Don't be, I find that very exciting," I said as I reached out and pulled her against me.

"You're just saying that," Trista said quietly.

"I mean it, that is fucking hot," I said as Trista looked up into my eyes.

"Really?" Trista asked as she continued staring into my eyes.

"I mean it, that is fucking hot!" I said as Trista lowered her head to my chest.

"I don't know why, but when I watch those porno movies I can only cum when there is a girl on girl scene or if I focus on the girl in a girl/guy scene," Trista said.

"Oh My God, that is so fucking cool," I said excitedly.

"Think you could do it?" I asked hoping to encourage her into a bisexual relationship.

Trista just shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, I want to though," Trista said as she lifted her head up and looked into my eyes.

"The first time I came really hard and squirted was because I was watching a hot lesbian scene," Trista said softly.

"This one girl was handcuffed to her bed and the other woman was pouring candle wax on her breasts. When she finished with the candle wax she started with the ice cubes. After that she started fucking the other woman with a dildo. That's when I started cumming and I squirted half way across my bed," Trista said softly as she glanced up into my eyes.

"I'm just terrified that I might be a lesbian," Trista said as she smiled at me half heartedly.

"You're not a lesbian, you're bi-curious, and possibly bisexual," I said excitedly, "And that is every man's dream."

Trista laughed lightly as she looked into my eyes with passion.

"So you don't think I'm weird?" Trista asked as she leaned up and kissed me.

"Not at all," I said as I kissed her back, slipping my tongue past her lips and into her mouth.

I looked back over at my clock and I realized that my parents were going to be home soon.

"Shit, my parents will be home any minute," I said as I jumped off of my bed and reached for my underwear.

Trista jumped off of the bed and bent down to pick up her thong. When she bent over I could feel my cock begin to stiffen again from the sight of her long legs and her sexy ass. Trista turned and smiled at me.

"Looks like I'm going without these tonight," Trista said as she tossed me her thong.

As soon as it hit my hand I knew what she meant as the material was saturated.

"Are you gonna be all right?" I asked with a gleam in my eyes.

"Yeah, is there a place with mirrors I could get dressed at?" Trista asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, my parents room, my mom has a lot of mirrors," I said as I walked toward the door.

Trista bent down and picked up her skirt, blouse, and bra. She followed me out of my room and into my parents room. I led her over to the dresser and we stood in front of the tri fold mirrors. Trista looked so beautiful with her hair all messed up and naked. As I stood behind her I reached around her and placed my arm around her stomach. I leaned against her as I pulled her into me. We just stood there for a moment as our eyes looked into each other's through the mirror.

"Now let me get dressed," Trista said softly as she picked up her bra and placed her breasts in the cups.

"I'm gonna go get dressed," I said as I turned and left.

I went back to my room and finished dressing. I waited for a moment before Trista returned to my room looking just like she did when she came over.

"Better hide that," Trista said as she pointed to her thong as it sat on my bed.

I reached down and picked up her thong and placed it under my pillow. I turned around and walked up to Trista and hugged her.

"Ready to meet my parents?" I asked as we held onto each other.

"I'm a lot more relaxed now," Trista said as our hands came together.

"Well, lets go down and meet them, they should be home at any second," I said as I took the first step toward the door.

We went down to the kitchen and sat down at the table. No sooner than when we sat down I heard a car pull into the garage. Moments later my mom walked into the kitchen.

"Hello," my mom said as she looked at me for a second before concentrating on Trista.

Trista stood up and walked over to my mom. Just the thought of her not wearing panties under her skirt was an incredible turn on. Trista and my mother came together and hugged briefly, with my mother holding onto her hands for a few moments while they asked each other questions.

I sat there listening to all of the usual 'hello' stuff and began to think about Kate and Mrs. Graph. The reason I began thinking about them was because they could help me with breaking Trista into the club. I began formulating a plan where my slave Mrs. Graph would make love to my beautiful girlfriend Trista.

"I'm gonna go change," my mom said as she walked up the stairs toward her room.

"You have a very beautiful mom," Trista said with a smile on her face after my mother had closed her bedroom door.

Before I could even smile and reply we heard another car pull into the garage.

"That's my dad," I said as I smiled at Trista while she came and stood by me.

"Hello," my dad said as he pushed the door open and walked into the kitchen.

"This is Trista," I said as my dad came over and hugged her. They made small talk for a moment and again I began formulating my plan. I found myself growing aroused at the thought of Trista in the club shackled and cuffed while Mrs. Graph makes love to her.

Trista turned around and walked back to me and sat down at the kitchen table while my dad walked toward his room. Trista and I sat there just smiling at each other until we heard the bedroom door open. Looking down the hallway we saw my dad walking back toward us.

"Your mother will be out in a while, she wants to wear something nice tonight," my dad said as he walked over to the refrigerator and opened it.

We watched my dad begin to pull out the dinner that my mother already had prepared. He placed foil on top of the pans and turned the oven on. Just then we heard the bedroom door open and heard my mother walking down the hallway. When I turned and looked at my mother I nearly choked at what I saw.

The glow in her face was as bright as a lighthouse. Her smile stretched from ear to ear. As my mother walked past us she stared intently at Trista until she walked past us to help my dad.

My eyes immediately scanned up and down every inch of my incredibly hot mom. I couldn't believe she was wearing such a short revealing mini dress. I never knew my mother could look so hot. Her legs were shaped so perfectly and her calf muscles were perfectly accented by the five inch open toe heels she was wearing.

When my mom opened the refrigerator door and bent over I thought my cock was going to rip right through my zipper as her dress rode completely up to the bottom of her ass cheeks. She seemed to linger in that position for an eternity before standing up and glancing back at us, at Trista in particular.

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers
1...345678