Justin Knows Who You... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers

Her hips were now thrusting up to meet my thrusts and her pussy was even sloppier. Trista bit on my neck lightly as her panting prevented her from doing much of anything except cumming. I continued with the same steady rhythmic motion while Trista once again came down from her orgasm. Just as soon as she came down she began to cum again.

"Oh God, mom's cumming again," Trista moaned out in a deep voice.

Again she began to tremble and shake beneath me. Her gasps for air were growing louder as her pussy began to squeeze my cock with an iron like grip.

"I want you to cum over and over mother," I whispered as Trista began to come down from her orgasm.

"Oh baby you're gonna make me cum again," Trista cried out loudly.

"Oh mom cum on my cock," I cried out as I felt her pussy began to spasm all over again.

"Oh my goddddddd," Trista screamed over and over until the waves of pleasure began to subside.

Suddenly Trista pushed me up and off of her. She lowered her legs and continued to push me up until I came completely out of her. Still blindfolded I just balanced myself and waited for her to lead me. I heard her repositioning herself and before I knew it I felt her hand wrap around my cock.

"Fuck your mother doggy style," Trista cried out as she pulled me toward her while backing up slightly.

I felt my cock nudge between her ass cheeks until I found what I was looking for. It felt like steam was pouring out of her pussy as she eased back, pushing herself down on me.

"Fuck me hard baby, fuck your mother like she is a fucking whore," Trista cried out.

I reached out and placed my hands on her waist, feeling the delicate garter belt under my hands. I began to thrust my cock in and out as I knelt behind her.

"Oh baby, fuck your mother like you would want to fuck her," Trista cried out loudly.

I felt her begin to tremble and shake as she immediately began to cum. I reached out and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back.

"Arghhhhhh," Trista cried out as she was startled.

I began to pound my hips into hers as I reached around and wrapped my hand around her mouth. I pulled back on her head even farther until her head was back as far as it would go. I let go of her hair and reached under her and felt for her swinging breasts. I squeezed her tit firmly before pinching her nipple.

"Arrrggghhhhhh," Trista cried out as I pinched her nipple and pulled on it firmly. I didn't let it go rather I just held it in an extremely stretched state for nearly a minute.

Suddenly Trista began to shake and tremble all over again. I continued to slam my hips into her creating a loud smacking sound as my hips slammed into her ass. I began to spin her nipple back and forth between my thumb and finger further heightening her orgasmic bliss. Finally after several minutes she came down from her high.

I still kept fucking her with a steady rhythmic motion. Her pussy was so wet and sloppy there was virtually no resistance. I finally let go of her nipple, causing it to snap back toward her breast.

"Oh GOD!!!!!," Trista screamed when I let her taught nipple go.

"You wanted to be fucked like the whore you are so you are going to get it mom," I said loudly in a deep dry voice.

"Baby, fuck me hard," Trista cried out.

"Fuck me and cum with me, just like a mother and son should," she screamed out.

Just then I held her hips with both hands and began to pound her hard. She too began thrusting back at me causing a loud slapping sound to be heard. Our breathing was just a heavy pant and I figured the windows of the van would be steamed up.

"Oh God, I need to feel my son cumming inside of me," Trista cried out as we both were covered in sweat.

I let go of her hip and reached back and swung my hand down and smacked her ass. The loud slapping sound of my hand on her ass set the stage for my final orgasm. I felt the beginnings of my ecstasy as a chill ran down my spine. The vision of my mother kneeling before me and fucking me like a whore was just too much.

"Oh God," Trista cried out over and over as she dropped down to her elbows.

I reached back and slapped her ass again. 'SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,' Over and over I continued to smack her sexy ass.

"Oh God baby, your mother is gonna cummmmmm," Trista cried out as she began to shake again.

"Cum inside me, your mother needs to feel her baby cumming inside her," she cried out as I reached under and placed my hand next to hers while she was rubbing her clit.

Together we traced our fingers in circles around her swollen clit. I finally had to let go because I felt every nerve in my body begin to tingle.

"Oh God mom, here I cum, I cried out as I felt the first release of cum from my balls.

"Uggghhhhhh," I grunted over and over as I pumped squirt after squirt of hot cum deep into my mother's pussy with each and every thrust.

"Ohhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkk," Trista screamed as we both shook and trembled.

Just then we both collapsed. Trista rolled around and into my arms as I reached up with a weak arm and pulled the blindfold off of my head. We just laid there for several minutes catching our breath as we held onto each other.

"I don't know what got into me tonight," Trista said softly.

"Was it everything you expected?" I asked softly.

"God yes," Trista replied as she laid her head on my chest.

"I just wish tonight never had to end, but I am extremely tired," Trista said before sighing heavily.

"Yeah, I'm tired too," I said as I yawned.

Trista pulled herself up to her knees and adjusted her skirt. We both began dressing as it was difficult to see in the darkness.

"I will be out of town with my dad for the next couple of days," Trista said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Where are you going?" I asked inquisitively.

"Were going to Tampa for a seminar on getting our church web page started," Trista said as she buttoned her blouse.

I finished dressing and pushed open the back door. I helped Trista out of the van and walked her to her car.

"Oh God, it's so late," Trista said as she unlocked her door and sat down behind the wheel.

"Call me when you get back or when you are alone in the evening," I said as she closed her door and rolled her window down.

"I will," Trista said softly.

I just stared down into her beautiful green eyes. Her hair was so messed up I figured that her parents would automatically know that she just got laid.

I lowered my head and kissed her softly. Our lips came apart but our faces remained close together.

"I love you," I said softly.

"I love you too," Trista said as she reached up and kissed me one more time before starting her car.

"Bye Justin," Trista said as she slowly pulled away.

I just stood there for a moment feeling the cool breeze against me while I watched her drive away. I replayed what just happened through my mind before finally turning to walk into the house. My parents were now asleep so I pulled myself up the stairs and into my room and laid down on my bed. I fell fast asleep.

PS Please continue to send me your feedback about this story. Thank You

Mr_Erotica
Mr_Erotica
49 Followers
1...345678