Kim and Me Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim gave me a little hug and said "I do so love a man who's actually house-trained."

"I even can do dishes and make a bed," I replied.

"Amazing!" Kim said. "A penisand a brain! You're truly gifted." She kissed my shoulder, then picked up her chopsticks again and attacked another potsticker.

"As I was saying!" I said pointedly. "Let me start mIRC and we'll log on."

I navigated my way through the normal start up procedure and logged into three of my favorite IRC hangouts. It was early, so there weren't as many of the folks I knew, but there were several in one of my favorite groups. I sent greetings to a few of them and told them that I'd be logging on in a moment, then I turned to Kim.

"Okay, this is where I'm about to log on. It's a private group run by a couple on the East Coast, Phil and Betty. He's a big guy with a beard and she's a slim, dark woman with the longest black hair I've ever seen."

"How long?"

"Like Lady Godiva. It goes down to her knees. All the guys in the group are very impressed." I paused and said "Actually, I think everyone is, now that I think of it."

"Oh, wow!"

"There are lots of other people on the group, too, of course, men and women both. Are you ready for this?"

Kim shivered slightly, but she said "Yes, I really want to see what this is like."

"Okay then, let me get us set up and we can log on."

I started the CuSeeMe software. My video window opened up and a picture of my chest appeared.

"That's what the camera's seeing?" Kim asked.

"Yup. We're not online right now; we're just talking to the camera. Here's you." I turned the camera so that it was now staring at Kim's chest.

"That's just like you," Kim said. "Any excuse to look at my chest."

"Ah, but now there's a difference!" I said. I poked a Ctrl-key combination on the board and there was a noise on the speaker like a camera snapping a picture.

"What was that?" Kim said suspiciously.

"One second and you'll see. Ah, there we go!" The picture I'd just snapped of Kim's lace-covered breasts popped up on the screen.

"You'reterrible!" Kim said, then giggled. "Actually, they do look pretty, don't they?"

"Phenomenal," I agreed. I erased the picture and Kim said "Didn't you want to save it?"

"Oh, definitely, but I'm sure we'll have a chance to shoot more later."

The apple logs had started to catch nicely and the fire was beginning to warm and brighten the room. Kim stretched. "These shoes are very pretty, but I'm going to take them off for the time being. I want to put my feet in your lap."

"Okay," I said, "but I'd love to see you wearing them later. Maybe nothing else, but I'd love to see you with just the shoes on."

"I think that can be arranged," Kim said. She unsnapped the straps and pushed the shoes under the desk on the far side of her, then lifted her legs and gently set her feet in my lap. I put one hand on them and petted and squeezed them while I adjusted the camera with the other. My face appeared in the video monitor window and I got the brightness and contrast set.

"I look smug," I said.

"You sure do," Kim said. "Can't imagine why, though."

"Oh, gosh, let me think... girl of my dreams, blah, blah, blah, hot weekend, bubble bath, blah, blah, blah, pussy juice everywhere, blah, blah, lacey nighties and fuck-me shoes, blah, blah, blowjobs in the kitchen, blah, blah, blah, blah... no, Kim, I can't think of a damn thing." I said.

Kim dug her heel into my thigh. I said "Ow! Well, maybe one or two things, at that." I picked up the offending foot and kissed the top of it. "Even three if I think really hard." I grabbed her big toe with my lips and shook my head, then sucked a couple of her toes into my mouth. Kim immediately leaned forward and said "Stop, I give, that's too ticklish!" I put her foot back down and petted it again.

"I've got the video all set up. Last chance to say 'no,' petal." I said.

"Go for it!" Kim said.

I clicked the entry for the webcam reflector and we logged on. The list of other attendees popped up. I pointed to the list.

"Okay, Betty's on right now but Phil isn't, which is usual for this time of day. Phil works swing shift and doesn't get home until after midnight Eastern time." I pointed at a few other names. "Honeybare is a plump brunette in Hawaii, Eduardo's a doctor in Belgium who is amazingly well-hung, Lynn's an incredible blond in Alaska who looks like Loretta Swit from 'MASH', and..." I scanned the names "There aren't any couples on at the moment, darnit."

"That's okay, John, I want to see this from your point of view for right now," Kim said.

"Do you want me to mention you're here at all?" I asked.

"Does it make a difference?" Kim said.

"Well, if I say something like 'Hi, guys, I've got someone with me,' everyone's going to immediately turn my video on to see what happens next. Rule Number One with webcamming is that we are all in this because we're a cheap, sensation-seeking crowd. What's your preference?"

"Go ahead and say you've got someone with you but don't put the camera on me," Kim said.

"I won't show your face, but they can already see I've got someone here," I said, pointing to Kim's feet in my lap. "The red toenails are going to give away the fact that it's probably someone female."

"You think they'd like something with feet?" Kim said.

"Who knows?" I replied. "It's worth a try." I entered a few lines in the chat dialog box saying that I was here and it was nice to see everyone again and that I had a truly gorgeous woman here with me. As I expected, the indicators by everyone's name in the list all slammed on. We had everyone's complete attention.

I pointed to the chat dialog and said "They seem to like your feet." Messages were coming in to say that the various group members thought my unnamed companion's feet were very pretty and they liked the polish. I replied that I agreed very keenly and that the rest of her was pretty good, too, but this was her first time and she was nervous about showing up on camera.

"This group is screened by the membership process, so you're not going to get people yelling at you as if you're a stripper or something. Churlish behavior will get you thrown out of most private groups and besides, people know that if they're patient, you probably will do something fun. Whey else would you be here?" I explained.

Kim was staring at the screen. I had popped a few windows open, mostly for women but also for Eduardo. "Do you like watching men, too?" she said.

"Yes, it can be fun. I mean, I like watching myself in a mirror and I sure do like watching men and women doing it in porn films, so yeah, seeing a guy jerk off can be really hot, too," I said.

"There's a lot about you I never suspected," Kim said thoughtfully. She reached up and stroked her nipples a couple times and then shivered and stretched. "What do you usually do at this point?"

"Well, it depends on who's on, of course, but if there's someone I like watching on camera, I may start stroking myself a little. The camera's showing my face and my lap, so people can see what I'm doing. Once I get going really hot, I'm likely to shift the camera so it's just showing me jerking off. Whoever wants to watch can."

"How about if someone were to start rubbing your cock for you?" Kim said.

"Oh, that'd be a real hit with the crowd, I'm sure."

"Good. This is getting me really amped up. Tell them I'm going to jerk you off a little."

"Oh, gladly!" I typed "Kim says she's going to jerk me off a little now." I got a couple of "Attaboy!" and "You go, girl!" messages in return. Kim moved her feet from my lap and scooted her chair over. She was still mostly off camera, but the group could see her right hand reach across my chest, open my kimono, and tweak my nipples. Kim's hand then moved straight down my chest and wrapped around my shaft and slowly started rubbing me up and down.

"This feels great!" I said. "I've never been able to do thiswith anyone before and I am really getting a charge out of feeling like I'm on stage with you in front of them. Thank you, love."

"It gets me really hot for the same reason. There's a sense of... well, power and kinda... domination that goes with it, like I'm thinking 'Bow down and worship me!' when they're staring at my wet pussy." Kim kept moving up and down my shaft with smooth, long strokes that went all the way up to the head and back down.

I glanced at the chat dialog box. There were several comments of encouragement and quite a few compliments. I pointed this out to Kim and said "They like it." Kim smiled and said "Good."

I heard a queep come from the computer. A private message had come in from Lynn in Alaska, who said "She's got a very pretty arm. Does she like watching girls?" I said to Kim "Lynn wants to know if you like watching girls."

"I'm fine with watching girls. What's she going to do?"

"Knowing Lynn, I think she's going to do something with a dildo," I said.

"Oh, my God!" Kim said. "Have you got her window open?"

"Upper left corner. Here..." I expanded the window from the smaller monitoring size to its full size, which took up much of the screen. I rearranged the other windows so we could still see all of them. Eduoardo had moved his camera so we could get a good view of him jerking off. Kim said "Mmmmm, you're right, he isvery well-hung."

"Most of the guys in the group are rather envious," I agreed.

Lynn had been adjusting her camera and was now apparently ready to go. Her face was no longer visible, but we had a good view of her from her chin to her knees. In addition to looking like Loretta Swit, Lynn had large, freckled breasts and was clean-shaven. She was sitting naked in a chair and her legs were hooked in the chair legs. I typed a private message to her that simply said "Nice." Kim was clearly impressed with all of this. Her eyes were glued to Lynn's image on the screen, but she didn't stop stroking my cock.

As I'd expected, Lynn picked up a long straight dildo and I saw her suck the tip for a moment, then she spread her bare pink pussy lips and slipped the tip between them. Twisting her hand back and forth slightly, she pushed about half the dildo inside her. Kim gasped and pulled her hand away from my cock to her mouth and said "Oh, my God, ohmigawd!" A moment later, Eduardo sent a message asking why Kim had stopped and I replied that she was taken with what Lynn was doing. Meanwhile, Lynn had gotten going with the dildo and was pushing it in and out of her deeply.

"People really do this every night here?" Kim said.

"And during the day and on a lot of different channels," I said. "This is going on 24/7 somewhere on the internet."

"Oh, my God!" Kim said again. She stood up suddenly and said "God, this is doing things to me, I don't know what I want to do!" Kim looked at Lynn's video again. Lynn was leaning way back in her chair and fucking herself with the dildo while spreading the lips of her pussy with two fingers of her other hand. "Can I talk to her?" Kim said.

"Type to her or talk to her?" I said. "You can do both."

"I can talk to her?" Kim said.

"Yes, you can," I said, pointing at the mike on top of the monitor, "but it doesn't work really well in conferences. It'll be a lot easier to type to her."

"How do I send her a private message?" Kim said.

"Put 'slash P Lynn' in front of the message and only she will see it." Kim sat down again and I handed her the keyboard so she could type off camera.

:Hi, Lynn. This is Kim. John's letting me type to you.:

A moment later, Lynn sent back

:Hi, Kim. You like the show?:

:YES!!! I'm an exhibitionist too and this is making me sticky.:

:I still get very hot doing this. It's fun. Hi, John, BTW!!:

"Tell her I say hi, back, please," I said.

:John says hi back. Do you worry about showing your face? I've never done this before.:

:I don't go on any of the public reflectors and I'm not worried about the private ones like this, so no.:

:Would you like to watch if I do?:

:I think!everyone! will want to watch if you do. :) Go for it!:

Since Kim was busy typing, I'd been stroking myself during the interchange. Lynn had had to stop her masturbating, too, although she had been pausing in between responses to move the dildo some more. In between times, she left the dildo in her most of the way and typed. A couple of times, I saw her squeeze her thighs together hard, which must have moved the dildo a little.

Kim stood up and said "I'll be right back." She headed upstairs and down the hall toward the bedroom. I noticed that there was a wet stripe on her chair like the one she'd left in my car earlier. I hollered "Kim? Bring a couple towels with you when you come back down, please!" A second later, I heard an embarrassed wail: "Please don't tell me I'm leaving wet spots again!"

"Only a little one." Kim made a distressed noise. "It'll be fine," I yelled. "Think of the towels as something preventive, sweetie!"

I took the keyboard and typed "I think Kim's going to get on camera in a moment." A couple of recent additions to the member list opened windows on me and I saw that Bill and Ginger, a lovely couple from Nevada, were online. I typed a private message to them that said "I have a friend here you'll like watching. I think she's getting on camera in a moment." Bill responded with "Cool! Ginger says hi and she's settling in to watch."

I knew that when Ginger settled in to watch, it usually meant that she was getting revved up watching the rest of us for a while before sucking Bill off on camera. It sounded like it might be a memorable evening for everyone.

Kim came back downstairs with her big purple dildo in one hand and our two bath towels slung over her shoulder. She looked at her chair and sighed.

"Don't worry, I don't mind," I said.

Kim spread the towel on the chair. I took the other towel and did the same with mine. "Better safe than sorry," I said. Kim smiled.

"I wanted to play along with Lynn. And I want to show off for you in front of an audience. I'm having a hard time explaining all of this..." Kim trailed off.

"It makes sense. The bottom line is that you're going to get incredibly hot and cum all over the place in front of me and a bunch of other people while looking as pretty as you possibly can. I love it!" Kim was standing off to one side away from the camera and I kissed the front of her right thigh. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me but I also want to tell you that I've never been as hot for someone as I am for you now."

Kim sat down in the chair and said "How should I arrange myself?"

"When I focus on me, I tend to scoot back a little and put the camera on the edge of the table, but let me try something." I stood up and said "Get yourself comfortable so you can use the dildo." Kim scooched forward a little and spread her legs like Lynn had done earlier.

"Good," I said. I positioned the camera so that it showed her torso and legs. "How does that look to you? It's about what Lynn does."

"I like it." Kim reached up and squeezed a nipple, then spread her thighs a little more. "I like it a lot."

"Okay. You're live." I looked at the chat dialog box. "Looks like you're a hit already with everyone on the reflector." Comments were coming in complimenting Kim on her lingerie and on her general appearance. Lynn sent a private message that said "You're really hot!" and a moment later, Honeybare said "I want to lick her nipples!"

"Is Honeybare a lesbian?" Kim asked when she read it.

"I don't think she's even particularly bisexual, Kim. She just thinks you're hot."

"Oh, God!"

Kim reached down and started stroking her pussy. She was right: the crotchless panties were very hot. Kim was spreading her pussy lips and pushing a finger inside it. It smelled fabulous. I said "Let me taste you." Kim pulled her finger out and held it out to me. I sucked on it for a moment (and saw that I was on camera as I did so), then she went back to stroking herself.

On screen, Lynn was fucking herself slowly with the dildo. Honeybare had her feet up on the edge of her desk and was alternating squeezing her tits and rubbing her clit. Ginger had already taken her top off and Bill was running his hand over her chest and back. They were both leaning forward on their couch watching the screen intently.

I moved around so I was standing behind Kim's chair. I leaned over her and ran my hands down her front. Kim tilted her head back and we kissed deeply. I squeezed and kneaded her breasts while we kissed. When Kim looked at the monitor and saw what she looked like, she made a whimpering noise and dug into her pussy with both hands. I slid my hands down her front and pulled her legs apart slightly for the camera. As I leaned over, my cock bumped Kim's ear. She turned her head and started sucking and jerking me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that all of this was going out to the eager watchers. There was a lot of corresponding activity happening in the video windows we had open. Lynn and Honeybare were both masturbating on camera. Lynn was moving her dildo in and out with slow, smooth strokes, and Honeybare was stroking her clit with her index finger and clearly enjoying it. Her pussy looked fairly slick and juicy.

Kim pulled her mouth of my cock for a moment. She picked up the dildo from the desk and engaged the tip between her pussy lips. I could see a little creamy white liquid around the edges. Kim teased herself with a couple of light strokes and then shoved the dildo right up to the base with one big shove... and screamed in pleasure! I grabbed her breasts again and pulled and tugged on her nipples through the lace cups.

Kim was off to the races immediately. She was fucking herself violently with the dildo, pulling it almost all the way out and then cramming it back in. Kim held on to the base with both hands. Her pubic hair was matted down and there were thick, shiny bits of juice all over her crotch, fingers, and inner thighs. I was glad that I'd thought to put down a towel.

I knelt beside Kim and cradled her shoulders with one arm while I rubbed her clit in time with the strokes of the dildo. Kim had her legs pulled halfway up. Her feet were waving in the air in front of the camera and her toes were curled up tight. As she stroked, I realized she was whispering "ohmigawdohmigawdohmigawd" in a continuous monotone. I kept rubbing her clit with the pads of my fingers. The strokes got slower and more focused and the "ohmigawd"s got louder and farther apart.

Kim pulled her legs up to her chest. She grabbed the base of the dildo with her right hand and plunged it in and out of her hot cunt while she tugged on her left nipple with the other hand. I wormed half of my middle finger into her pussy at the top. The dildo pressed my finger into her clit whenever it pushed in. The cries of "ohmygawd" suddenly changed to an "Oh!Oh!!OHHH, GOD!!!" followed by a deep, throaty scream of "wuhhhhhhh!" Hot funky juices welled up around the dildo, which was still buried deep in Kim's pussy, and a thin stream of cream ran down between her cheeks and over her asshole.

I held Kim tightly. She was making small unidentifiable noises and huge waves of pleasure kept shuddering through her body. I heard the occasional beep from the computer telling me a private message had come in, but I ignored them.

We stayed like that for two or three minutes. Kim slowly returned to the real world and looked at me. I smiled at her. She put her hands on either side of my face and kissed me as sweetly and warmly as I've ever been kissed. Kim looked at me and said "I love you, too. I've never felt this safe before and I've never, ever cum anywhere near this big."