Kim and Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim nodded and said "I read erotica or watch movies, too, but this is incredibly hot. And I told you about that wonderful fantasy of mine with the harem pants." I nodded. "I feel like such a slut doing this." She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, then opened them again and looked at me. "You're watching me, aren't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"You've got your eyes glued to my cunt, haven't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"And you want to see me masturbate until I cum hard," Kim said.

"Yes! I would love to see your cunt get puffier and stickier and wetter. I want to see you take that new toy and work it into your cunt until you're doing yourself hard with both hands." I was breathing hard and stroking faster as I said this.

"Ohhhhh, that makes me feel so cheap!" Kim said. "I think I'm ready for Mr. Magnificent, here. I'm all sticky and—" she licked her fingers "—very hot." Kim reached into the box and pulled out the big dildo. "How did Hope use one of these?"

"We'd hook the cock head inside her pussy and then slowly work it up into her. She was able to take the whole thing when she got going. She or I would hold on to the base and the balls and work it in and out of her. Sometimes she'd have me lick her clit while she fucked herself with the dildo. But I really want to see you pounding yourself with it if it feels good."

Kim sucked the head of the dildo wetly to moisten it. "Not bad, though I prefer the taste of yours," she said. She spread her legs a little wider and swished the tip of the dildo just inside her pussy lips. There appeared to be no resistance and she gripped the dildo about the middle and pushed a few inches into her.

"Oh, God, yes, that's very nice!" Kim said. She held on to the cock and pumped a few light, rapid strokes in and out. I could hear sticky-sounding noises each time she pulled the dildo out. I kept stroking myself all through this.

"Okay, Kim, do you want to go deeper?" I said.

"Yes," Kim said, with a slight tremble in her voice.

"Grab the end and push it in slowly," I said.

Kim reached up and gripped the base from the end. She took a deep breath, exhaled, and pushed the remaining ten inches into her pussy. She jerked hard and made an explosive "Oh!" Kim grabbed the end with her other hand as well and bent forward slightly for a moment. She slowly uncurled and pulled the dildo out about halfway and then slid it in slowly. Then she did it again. And again.

Kim looked at me and I saw a tear rolling down her check. In a voice barely above a whisper, she said "It hurts sogood!"

I was concerned and said "Are you okay, beloved?" Kim tried to say something but she was having trouble speaking, so she nodded hard and then managed to say "I'm fine." She kept pulling it in and out of pussy slowly. A few stroked later, she added "It's just filling me up so much! I've never been this full before."

"I understand," I said. "Hope liked this, too." I went back to jerking off and watched Kim fucking herself with the big dildo for a couple minutes. She was in a world of her own.

I was getting close and I said quietly "Kim?" She opened her eyes and said "Yes?"

"I'm getting very close. Did you want to watch me cum?"

"Yes, yes, please!" She picked up the speed with which she was fucking herself. "Tell me what you're thinking of as you get there, please!"

I got another dab of Albolene to slick myself up some more. I squeezed and pulled my left nipple with my left hand while applying the Albolene. My hips tightened and arched slightly and I pushed my cock up, then squeezed the base.

"I'm sitting here jerking off and I'm watching you. You're spread almost as wide as you could be without tying you up. Your cunt's sticky and wet and very, very hot and you're fucking yourself with a monster dildo. Gawd, that's hot!" I said.

"More!" Kim said. "What kind of girl would do that? What kind of girl would jerk off in front of you?"

"You're a slut," I said, "a hot, cheap little slut with no shame."

"Yes," Kim said.

"You probably would do this for real with any guy with a big cock who'd fuck you hard." She nodded and started plunging the dildo in and out rapidly.

"The only thing you want to do when you cum is do it all again and again." Kim groaned. She gripped the base of the dildo with one hand like she was holding a baseball bat and used the other hand rub her clit while the dildo pumped in and out of her pussy.

"You aresucha little whore! God, I love you!" I said, and started cumming. Semen blew out of my cock all over my chest and crotch. I was pumping furiously from the base up, helping the pressure build up, then pushing my hips up as I shot.

Kim watched all of this and I heard her choke and she suddenly whipped the dildo out of her pussy completely. Her crotch looked like a small fountain, with a flood of juice going all over the bench and dribbling onto the floor. Kim gripped the top of her pussy and squeezed and tugged, so the next gush sprayed onto me as well.

This was the hottest thing I'd ever seen or done. I was still shuddering from my orgasm and Kim was in the middle of a huge orgasm of her own. I suddenly thought of Kim's harem slave fantasy she'd told me about yesterday and had an idea.

I got off the bench and came over to her side. The semen was beginning to drip off. A drop fell off of me and splashed on Kim's thigh. I cradled her shoulders in my arm and pulled her upright and said in a low voice, "The sultan was impressed but he wants to see more." Kim had her eyes shut. She gave a little whimpering noise and nodded and I saw tears start to form at the corners of both eyes.

I helped her stand up slightly so we could get the dildo underneath her and I held it in place. Kim had her eyes shut the whole time and tears were starting to run down her cheeks. She notched the head of the dildo in her dripping pussy and slowly sat straight down on it. I was holding the base with my right hand while steadying her shoulders with my left arm.

Kim settled down to the base. She had her legs wide and was leaning forward slightly. Her arms gripped the edges of the bench in front of her. "Does the sultan want me to continue?" she said in a small voice.

"Yes, he does. He's never seen you cum so big and he wants you to fuck yourself until you cum again for him." Kim nodded once more and bit her lower lip. She raised up six or seven inches and settled down again. With her hands gripping the bench, I didn't have to steady her and I held on to the base of the dildo with both hands.

Kim raised up and settled down, riding the dildo just like in her fantasy. Her eyes were shut and she kept biting her lip. The bouncing got faster very quickly and within less than a minute, she was slamming her ass down on the dildo from quite a height. Tears were now trickling down her cheeks in a slow but steady stream.

It didn't take long for her to peak again. This time, Kim just kept slamming down on the dildo violently, making a loud "wuhhhhhhh!" sound deep in her throat. I felt more hot liquid spattering my hands as she came again and again and the strokes tapered off rapidly until, on the final one, she reached down and pulled the dildo out the way and dropped on to the bench. She was crying gently but without anguish. I hugged her and said quietly in her ear "Hot tub, honey?" She nodded.

I helped her up and got her into the hot tub quickly. I held her tightly, cradling her in my arms in the hot water. Kim started kissing me, my mouth, my nose, and all over my face. She also nuzzled me with her nose. The crying slowed down and stopped, but she didn't stop kissing and nuzzling my face and neck for almost five minutes.

Kim finally put both arms around my neck and faced me and said "I don't have words for how amazing that was. I've never lived out a fantasy that intensely. I'm yours." She went back to kissing and nuzzling me fiercely.

I was sitting on the spa seat through this. Kim pulled herself around so she was straddling me, kneeling on either side of my hips. My cock hadn't deflated significantly even after cumming and Kim reached down and slid it into her pussy. With her arms tightly around my neck, she fucked me while we kissed.

We hugged and kissed and fucked for another five minutes. Kim picked up her pace and brought herself to a simple orgasm on my cock. I felt good but I wouldn't have been surprised at this point if I wasn't able to cum again for another month after what had already transpired this weekend.

As we held each other afterwards, I looked over her shoulder at the clock. "Honey? We have to get moving. We've got about 5 minutes to get dressed and pack up."

"Okay," Kim said. "But I could stay here forever with you."

"I know how you feel," I said.

I helped Kim out of the tub, then got out myself. While Kim dried herself off, I got a couple handfuls of water and sloshed off the bench and the floor where she'd cum. "I'm not worried about hygiene, but it'd be tacky to have the place smell strongly of you," I explained. Kim smiled.

I dried myself and leapt into my clothes. Kim had finished dressing and was drying her hair a little more with one of the extra towels. I held the bag open and tossed everything into it. I looked at the sauna and said "We never did get into the sauna."

"I'm not disappointed," Kim said. "I think we did just fine without it."

"I think so, too."

I scanned the room and said "We've got everything packed up. Let me cover the hot tub and we're ready to go." I carefully unrolled the hot tub cover on the surface of the water, turned the tub temperature back down and the shut off the water jets. One last glance at everything and I said "We're good to go... Oh, wait, I forgot something." I set the bag down and took Kim in my arms and kissed her deeply for a moment.

"I love you," I said.

"I loveyou," Kim said.

We walked up to the reception area. The clerk said "Right on time." I signed off on the credit card receipt, gave the clerk a 20% tip, and we left.

After being in the hot tub room for a couple hours, the night air was cool but not cold. We got in the car and I said "I have a great idea."

Kim stroked my face and said "You seem to have no end of great ideas."

"Ah, but this one is a superior idea to anything I may have suggested in the last 72 hours," I said smugly.

"You're up against stiff competition," Kim said.

"I am, but I think I have something pre-emptive even so."

"Very well, then," Kim said. "What's your idea?"

"Two words: ice cream," I said.

There was the slightest pause and then Kim said, "Okay, you win. That is an absolutelybrilliantidea!"

"Thank you. An ice cream cone sounds good to you?"

"Heavenly!" Kim said. "Where'd you have in mind?"

"I was rather thinking of the Cold Stone Creamery near Greenlake, but I'm open to alternatives. Even Baskin and Robbins would be fine with me."

"I like the selection at Baskin and Robbins even though the Creamery's ice cream is better," Kim said.

"Okay." I drove us to the Baskin and Robbins and we got out. There wasn't much of a line, so we had a chance to look at the flavors.

"I think I'm going to get German chocolate cake and peach ice cream. How about you?" I said.

"Mint chocolate chip and... blueberry cheesecake," Kim said.

We ordered two waffle cones with our two scoops. We got back in the car and nibbled on the cones. There was a ritual sharing of flavors with sweet, creamy kisses in between.

We got home safely. The cats tried telling us about how brave they'd been, but they saw how goopy we were feeling and gave it up as a bad job, settling for asking for more kibble, which they got. I looked at the clock and said "It's 10 o'clock. What would you like to do?"

Kim said, "Well, I know this sounds strange, but I'd like to go to bed and snuggle and fall asleep."

"I don't see anything strange about that, honey," I replied. "We have had lots of good food, we've both cum bigger and more often in a single day than we've ever done before, and I can't think of anything better than lying next to you. And there's always tomorrow."

"Good!" Kim said. We went to the bedroom and undressed, hung clothes up, and got ready for bed. Kim put on the blue nightie I'd first seen her in. We slipped under the covers and embraced. Kim and I wrapped ourselves around each other. I felt a very brief stirring in the base of my cock, but I knew it was only reflex and had nothing to do with reality.

Just for the heck of it, I pulled gently on Kim's left nipple while I was kissing her. She smiled and said "I'm all fucked out tonight." She paused and said "I never thought I'd say that."

"I know what you mean," I said. "I never thought I could cum so much I couldn't even get hard again, but I think we've hit that point tonight."

Kim smiled and said "I'm sure this is a temporary affliction."

"I'd think so, too," I replied. "It's certainly out of character for me." I shook my head. "I'm sure we'll find new inspirations tomorrow." We turned out the lights and hugged each other.

"There's one nice thing about ending the day like this," Kim said.

"What's that?" I said.

"I didn't need to shower before bed."

I laughed and said "I love you, Kim."

"I love you, John." We kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.