All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 23'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
BlazeWolfNightBlazeWolfNightover 16 years ago
love it

im kinda sad that it is coming to an end, but then, it's always bitter sweet to reach the end of a story. can't wait to read what else you come up with.

MygypsyMygypsyover 16 years ago
Next chapter please, next chapter please!!!

Firstly I am not really into the F/F stuff but what you wrote you did with style. But I am left clinging by my fingernails waiting for the next chapter (but I do understand wordds dont magicaly appear on cue)I would love to read stories on other characters in this story and I am curious as to what happens with the weres that Rafe created. Looking forward to the next chapter eagerly (feel a bit like a kid in a car going 'are we there yet? are we there yet?')

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Epilogue Please!

Can I chime in and beg for an epilogue too? After the last chapter, I decided that 'kippys' was the least annoying combo of the possibilities. Really, I simply want to keep reading more and more of this world as you've created it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hummmmmm

I am alittle confused!!! They mate for life, don't like to share as stated in the beginning, and now were talkin if you want you can have anyone in the pack. I love the story, but, I don't know like it has taken the wrong turn into somthing totally different than what they believed in. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Okay, so they're swingers?

Couples night? And another one planned by Makeda? Maybe Sarah will join in, and Drake too? What the hell?<br><br>

I didn't see the group sex coming, and don't plan to read about their mating ceremony and what I expect will be yet another group sex scene. Up til now, I have been loving the story. I sure wish you'd put some sort of warning before the beginning of this chapter, because I wouldn't have read it. What the hell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it

this is the first story on this site that has had me so captivated. i just love this story and sad to see it end i hope you do follow the storylines of the other couples with hints of Cullen and Aslinn in the mix. can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BAHumBug to ....

those poohy ppl who dont like the group sex i mean DONT THEY KNOW FUN COMES IN NUMBERS.....jeeze be open minded ppl its only a story stop hen pecking her when her work its practically flawless I MEANN if you have a problem with reading about any kind of sex you shouldnt be on this site..........DK the story was wonder full i found it completely sexy when cullen was all "i wont hold you against women i know your heart belongs to me" talk about sexiiiii lol you ROCK DK =] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE AND EPILOGUE having a doggy/kitty litter is so innovational con mucho amor <3 Mercedes

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In some ways, I can understand

what some people are saying. A lot of publishers won't publish a book if the heroine has sex with anyone but the hero. Anyone else is fair game but they think the main characters should stick together. I've always felt that way also but the way you've done this was very natural. I'll wait for the next chapter before commenting anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another Great One Secret!

I am really sorry that its ending though because I am completely hooked on Aslinn and Cullen. Please continue with

something else on this pack. As far as babies go, Sarah and Cullen both deserve them. Please update soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Uggghh

Sorry, the swinging and bisexuality just ruined this part for me. They're supposed to be "true mates", but they're already swinging even before their mating is made official. I used to check for updates on this story all the time, but now for the first time I am not looking forward to the next chapter :(

NiwaNiwaover 16 years ago
Brilliant

From the start it was made clear that the lycans have a very different vieuw on some of the values relating to sex. To see them actualy carry it through is wonderfull and fits the story perfectly. Great story, please keep up the brilliant work.

NekoNekoNekoNekoover 16 years ago
The bi side

I don't really like the whole female female thing, but it was a good way of helping Ais deal with the coming ceremony... The couples evening helped her deal with having people other than her mate touch her which is what she has to go through in the mating ceremony. Well done on a brilliant storyline...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Okay!

I'm not a fan of the f/f or swinging stuff, so I would have been better off without reading that portion. But honestly, you have a great story to tell. The characters, plot and flow are publishing quality. Your sex scenes are outrageously hot. And finally, I think I would like to read about Sarah and Drake first then Keith and Jaylyn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

I love the way your story is playing out. I hate to see it end but if it does, I think the next story I would love to read would be about Keith and Jalyn and how they got together.

I hope you don't take to heart what others are saying about the group sex. It was a good scene, enjoyable for all the characters involved and for myself, the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic Read

Story line has been excellent, love the characters and the whole concept. I look forward to you wrapping it all up, but also like the idea of an epilogue or someway of seeing the pack a few years down the road and hopefully enjoying a peaceful existence. Story lines with some of the other characters would be welcomed by me. Look forward to reading whatever else you have to offer us, you tell a story so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

They have to have a liter--or at least the scene where Aislinn and Cullen find out she's pregnant.

And I like the idea of a series on Makeda and Cadifor--or maybe the story of Makeda's mate. You made that sound beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mixed Signals

Please don't take it to heart that people didn't like the couples night. Honestly, I felt it was a forced scene. I thought that first f/f scene was hotter, this one just seemed like you felt you needed to spice things up. With that being said, you are still a fantastic writer. I would love to see what you would do with Sarah or Keith. Or even the children of Cullen and Aislinn. Maybe one of their children is a rebel and strikes out on his or her own and finds adventure.

But whatever you write....I will read as will most people that have been reading your work. Keep it up. Also...think about writing something to be published for real. You have the talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't ruin your story and the characters

Please, please, please if the story is heading for a conclusion, then let it. Don't add stuff like sexual orgies just to prolong the story. From what we read in the story earlier, the pack sniffing and licking at the joined genitals of the alpha pair is supposed to be a sort of homage and acknowledgement of the pairing without overt sexual tones, please keep it that way. Please.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
I waited overnight to comment

because I wanted to be objective in whatever I wrote. In all honesty, my initial impression upon reading this chapter was surprisingly, disappointment. So that's why I stepped back and waited until another day to comment. I want to vote based on the writing, and not necessarily whether the content was what I wanted it to be or not, if that makes sense.<br><br>

Most importantly, I do believe writers should write for themselves first, their readers second. When you are in the midst of writing a story, if all is good, it just flows naturally out and leads you, the writer, rather than the other way around. I respect that process.<br><br>

So next I examined why I felt so disconcerted by the semi-group sex scene. Perhaps because it came so soon after a number of events: Brinah's death, Aislinn going into heat and Cullen nearly attacking Keith just for coming into the room, fears and concerns over what Jenna is planning, etc. Or perhaps more so just because it's not my cup of tea. I think I'd have liked a male-on-male scene between Cullen and Cadifor more, hot man lovin!<br><br>

However, I do think that I'm not completely off base to say that Aislinn's acceptance of M's advances somewhat came out of the blue, at least for me. Maybe if I'd noticed some hints earlier on that she was attracted to women as well as men? It felt more like M was the alpha and Aislinn rather passively went along, at least at first. After being such a strong character throughout the story, that felt off to me. *shrugs* I don't know.<br><br>

In the end, I respect that it's your story to write, and mine to stop reading if it offends me. Not saying I was offended, just that I don't want to presume to tell you how your own story should play out. As I've done on other stories that I love, I simply skip chapters until the story line comes back to what I more enjoy reading. <br><br>

I did want to gently point out a spelling error - I believe the correct spelling is "litter", not "liter." A liter is a unit of measurement for a liquid, and a litter is what a cat or dog gives birth to, as in a litter of kittens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Looking forward to the ceremony

I don't think the sex scene in this one added anything at all to the plot. Didn't bother me, but it didn't seem to fit either. I agree that it was out of sync with previous content. In time perhaps...but at this place it seemed like the wrong place.

Loved the description of the ceremony prep though, including Cadifor's reaction to Aislinn's arrival downstairs and the importance of that reaction among the alphas. I wonder what they'll do with a druid alpha fem......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
keep it up

You are an amazing writer just let it flow naturally. I loved this chapter like all the others but it seemed like some was forced. That is a signal that this story is about done for you. Go with it as your will

It is a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story hate to see it end..

this chapter was good..I didn't like the f/f sex scene..I agree with that it did seem kind of forced like maybe you felt it had to get put in there.but thanks for keeping it really simple and not letting anything more happen..other than that it was excellent..I am going to miss this story when your done..but maybe over time you will write all the other avenues you have

available from this story..I would love to read anything else you write as well..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great work!

Those that think the f/f scene was forced should go back and read the complete chapter, and really try to leave their personal sexual perference out of the judgement.It fits perfectly into the story line and I am surprised it didnt come up earlier. Even lycanthrope,werewolf,etc genres that are not erotica stories are full strong bonds between women. this is the animal instinct. the sexual attraction between females in this genre plays out naturally because of the strength and dominance these women possess as a feature of their dual personality. It is perfect that woman would be able to make aislinn more comfortable about the upcoming mating. Thanks for another great chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

still wanting more than one more, there is so much more needed here. Altho I could have dont without the group thing its also part of pack life so there ya go. Cant wait to see how this will go. PLease please keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work

This is a great story and Ie really enjoyed reading it. I hope that you will continue along these lines at some point, even if you do venture off into your other story lines (which I can imagine will be good as well). It would be fabulous to read about Cullen and Aislen having a litter...even if it was wrapped up in another story from this same group. I hope you'll revist these characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whats scary

is I skimmed through the erotic parts because I was looking forward to what was happening. The power play is actually really catching and once your caught you dont' want to stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Couples night?

First, let me say that I am truly enjoying this story. I love the chemistry between Aislinn and Cullen, and the fact that she is such a strong woman able to hold her own with him and for him. But the couples night thing seems to have come out of left field. We already know that she doesn't want to be "one of a group of women" for him; and Cullen even told M that A would not be willing to share. Cullen also growled when Cadifor mentioned tasting her, although that seems to be part of the mating ceremony, and said he (Cadifor) had enough women to taste. So, honestly, with all the possessiveness involved, couples night threw me. But I am wainting anxiously for the next chapter; wondering at which point Jenna will show up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Aislinn was grossed out by Jenna

Wasn't Aislinn grossed out by Jenna going down on her? Though it was forced on her, she still had an orgasm, but she did NOT like it. And she thinks this is the kind of scene that might have happened to her when she was with Rafe - scenes that she has blocked out of her mind. </p>

<p>But now she is suddenly bisexual? Makes no sense at all.</p>

<p>And Sarah? Few days ago, she did not want to go into Cullen's room, when he is with Aislinn, cos she is afraid a possessive Cullen might attack her? Now Cullen is turned on by seeing Aislinn with other women? And Sarah wants a couple's night with them? Again makes no sense with the previous story.</p>

<p>The scene where Aislinn had sex with Cullen in the library was beautiful. She was not comfortable with doing it in public, not comfortable with even being naked. But she does it anyway, cos of her love for Cullen, and her desire to take away his upset and make him happy, overrode her inhibitions. The mating scene could have been handled the same way. Aislinn going through with it out of love, and Cullen easing her into it. Who knows, they might have enjoyed it?</p>

<p>If you wanted to add more sex to this story, you could have made Aislinn give Cullen a blow job. She has never done that. </p>

<p>I agree with some of the other posters here, I am sorely disappointed with this chapter, and to a lesser extent with the previous one. This makes me really sad, cos I truly loved this story and the people in it.

fortunamajorfortunamajorover 16 years ago
i agree with all the peeps

that this one didn't really cut it out for me.. but to be truthful, your chapters have been heading towards a group sex theme for sometime now, which I have come to dread because aside from it not being a particular fancy of mine, it clashed with the 'true soul-mate' vibe you've sprouted from the beginning. You made Aislinn a shy person when it comes to sex- as we could see in chapter 15 where she only did it with cullen to convince him she loved him, so when you stirred this into an f-f between her and Makeda, I got disappointed. That's not to mention the scene with Cadifor as well. One highlight of this chapter was that Aislinn tenderly showed cullen how she would give her all for him-very sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great chapter...

I know alot of the readers don't like the f/f action that was in this chapter but I can certainly appreciate where you were coming from when you added it. Lycans are very open sexually and have no issues with group sex. I personally enjoyed the fact that you let Aslinn experience some of what would happen to her at the mating ceremony.

Throughout the story she has been so nervous about the ceremony that I think it was fitting for two such powerful lycans as Cadidor and Makeda to introduce her to group sex. Also, the fact that Cadidor bowed his head to her gave her much more credibility with all the other lycans present.

Keep up the great work and update soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Ok I have rarely voted and never comented. I realy love this story and wait with a smile to see a new chapter. Can I move there? Please continue and I love the new charactures. You are a real writer and I find myself totaly engrosed even physicaly. I am not usualy this wet from a story but more than once I have attacked my loved one when he walked in from work after reading your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVING

TYVM LOVE THIS STORY CANT WAIT TO SEE NEXT ONE BUT HATE TO SEE IT END KEEP UP GOOD WORK

DianneTheReadDianneTheReadabout 16 years ago
More, More, MORE! Please...

I've read this story a couple of times now as I wait for you to continue. I really would love to have you go on with Cadifor and Makeda's story. Your lycan stories are the best. Please do continue with them soon.

Dianne

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yay! for group & chicks getting down w/ ea. other

Finding this much later than other folks who read it as it was being written. Just a quick plug to say yes on group sex, it's totally in line with the story & coherent w/ Aislinn's character, and hello!?! to the homophobe who compared A's being *coerced* and having *no consent* to an *assault* by Jenna, a person she DID NOT LIKE, and who was directed by Rafe, to a *consenting* encounter with Maleka (apologies if I got her name wrong). If it were men she instead of women involved would you have pulled the same analogy? They are different INDIVIDUALS, fer chrissakes; being repulsed by one particularly repulsive specimen doesn't mean she's closed to everyone of that gender.

Sheesh, if it worked like that, do you think *any* of you guys would *ever* get any?

Anyway, secretme, great job with the writing and the erotic scenes. This is an amazingly well done story, one of the few that really works for me -- the sex is beautifully written, and plays with chemistry & power deliciously, so much better than the tired porn clichés usually encountered.

(and, for future reference -- it'd be great to see women engaged with each other purely for their own sweet selves, i.e. w/o a male audience). ;o

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

I absolutely LOVED the entire chapter, including the attraction between Aislinn and Makeda and the group sex scene. I thought it was really well done (tasteful, even) and HOT!!!! I love how Aislinn has developed. I reallllllly like Makeda; she's such an interesting character.

I want to see Keith with his mate and cubs. I'm also interested in seeing more of Sarah and her mate.

This story is amazing!!!!!! (And I LOVED this chapter)

I am going to be SOOOOOOOOOOO sad when this story comes to a close.

nightwatcherinenightwatcherinealmost 15 years ago
You screwed!

I am really disappointed with the turn of tide. After having spent 14 hours non stop reading - I haven't slept a single minute last night, it's nearly high noon and I'm skipping my lectures to finish the story - you suddenly spoil this so far amazing story. I love were-wolf story, mainly because I like aggressive, possessive, over-protective alpha males. And there is NO way any of my fantasies would involve sharing either of the mates. The act of mating is to create a unique bond of love and trust, where both are ensured that they belong to each other, that no one can come (or cum) between them, that they will be enough to each other hence on.

I don't mind group sex or lesbian activities in general, but I find them highly annoying in a were wolf story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Personally, I love this series!!!!

Its very intriguing and has kept me reading thus far. Im a picky reader so that is a feat in and of itself,lol. By the way, everyone who said they didnt like this story because of the "sharing" is an idiot. If you dont like it then write something of your own, this wasnt your piece, and as far as I can tell all the writer was trying to do was spice things up a bit, and add an interesting twist to the "tasting" part of the werewolf mating ceremony, that has been in every intimate story of werewolves that I have read so far. Kudos to you writer dude!!! Keep on doing your thing and dont let the bad criticism get you down.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
another story

I think cadifor and makeda are a great follow-up. she is a great character...experience as an elder, sexual but a good person who doesn't seem to want to be mated again. Cadifor is another great character who will have a rich past with such a long life. They would be a great story. And they can be friends with these characters so maybe we can see them again! The story is going strong. Thanks again for all the work. I had to stop reading for a while. Torture!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What do the words mean

I love the story, but I have not figured out what the words of that foreign language mean. I can't even remember the language that it is supposed to be. I wish that you had a key or something so we knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well, I have to say - this is disgusting,

if I wanted to read about lesbians and a group sex, then I would have gone to those categories. You did not even bother to write disclaimer for readers. You think we are not worth it, you think we will swallow, silently, anything you give us? Your attitude to your readers is utterly disrespectful.

kindtemptresskindtemptressover 13 years ago
Uhhh

To the person that posted on 9/2/10.. if you havent figured out by now that there would be some semblence of girl on girl or group things by chapter 23 then theres a problem. This story is beautifully written. Great work SecretMe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Done.

I was a very big fan of this series at first, but the whole girl on girl is not something that I am attracted at all. I will not be continuing the series, but thank you so much for an incredible ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
09/02/10

You talk about disrespect like you don't know how rude yours and other comment like yours are, if you don't like it hold your tongue and get the frick over it. In a sense the group and girl on girl sex is symbolic, wolves and lycans alike are very pack oriented, public sex is not an issue and as for the same gender sex it was used in a context that represented a bonding of people. If those things aren't your cup of tea go elsewhere and show some respect to the efforts and creative talents of the authors who are courageous in putting their works out for us.

Yours,

Demi T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You can't please all of the people

Love the series. Please continue doing what you do best and ignore the bad press as I said you cant please everyone. Two thums up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

i love this story!!! your writing is great and so is the plot… cant wait to see what stories you write next ;)

and to al you people grousing about lesbian sex, get over it. theres nothing wrong with bringing something new into the story… anyways, if it really bothers you, just dont read the lesbian sex parts! its not like the whole story focuses on it

also, to the person who said that it was rude that there wasnt any disclaimer, its not like every author is gonna fill you in on e ery single thing in the story that each reader may or may not like… authors dont cater to your every wish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So talented!

Thank you for this story!

lusherlusherabout 13 years ago
favorite chapter

People who are uncomfortable with girl-on-girl don't know what they're missing! Cadifor and Makeda are an extraordinary couple and the scene between Aislinn and Makeda was delicious. I think it's great you don't limit your erotic imagination, and I look forward to more stories from your hot pen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Blah! Blah! Dialouge. Blah! Blah! Blah! Characters are set up. Blah! Lesbo turned foursome so, so, described sex scene. Shucks....hope the imagination is all fired up for the orgy. Detail to sex, detailed observations to sex please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ignor commts of those only looking for sex-

-they can find that else where! You tell a good story that keeps one looking for more. I will be sad to see it end.

FrkyNymphFrkyNymphalmost 13 years ago
Sick and Tired but loving your story!

I wish people would shut the heck up screaming about sex, go read another story then.

As for your story it is amazing I wish you would have this published, I would definitely buy it... Your an amazing writer from what is to be read of this series, good luck in your future endeavors and I want you to know your writing is beyond amazing!

Archangel13Archangel13over 12 years ago
Amazing...

after reading through 23 chapters of this story, and after reading tens of thousands of fantasy novels, this is definitely in my top 3 favorites... if you ever get this published into a book, we literoticans who enjoy this for more than just sex, would like to know. I created a profile on literotica just to let you know this and to tell you that this was completely amazing. good work!

Sexykitten24Sexykitten24over 12 years ago

After reading all of these chapters it is really addicting. I am starting to love this story. It has mystery, romance, werewolves, were-cats. I love these stories they r so interesting. I think that evryone of age shouls read them. ITS AWESOME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great read

I love the story. The 4 some didn't seem to fit here for me though. All this time Cullen hasn't wanted another male close, not even Keith. This story is better than many books I've paid money for. You are a talented story writer.

littleslave25littleslave25about 12 years ago
love it

ok i love the the stories and for those of you bitching that about same sex get the fuck over it and or stop coming to this site fuck heads

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

This is the best story, the sex comes in at the right time and you are certainly not over doing it!!!! Please keep this going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh well, it was a quick read

As I skipped over the parts that I found unappealing. In a way, being somewhat less enthused about these last two chapters makes knowing the story is coming to an end much easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eh...

The four-some thing isn't really my cup of tea, but I can't say that it was bad either. This is the second time that I've read this series and I still get excited over it. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good read!

If I were your editor, I would have cut the majority of the entire foursome thing. Mainly because it didn't really seem to jive with what we know of Aislinn's human upbringing and currently modest sensibilities. The group sex seemed a little forced and unbelievable (I know - this is a fantasy - whatever). I'm not saying that it wouldn't EVENTUALLY be believable, just that it's not convincing at this point in the story. It's tough to believe that she would be completely modest and monogamous with Rafe as her fiancé and subsequently Cullen as her soul mate, and then that she would suddenly flip a switch and seduce another were couple into having a group session. And we're supposed to believe that, during this group session, her soulmate is okay with being the last to participate while she's already got her mouth on the juicy moving parts of the two other weres. At this point in the story, she hasn't displayed the slightest inclination toward being attracted to females. And she's not displayed one OUNCE of comfort regarding multiple partners, let alone public sex (remember, even at the end of the library scene she was too uncomfortable to make eye contact with an audience). And, here she is, INITIATING group sex? And her mate is suddenly content to see her in a sexual position with two other folks, when he's been jealously guarding her from the casual attentions of even his closest and most-trusted friend? You're asking me to suspend my disbelief here. Don't read this as discomfort with the idea of group sex or lesbian sex, but as an issue with the continuity of character traits in general and the disruption to the natural growth of Aislinn's personal character. It reads as an unnecessary attempt to spice things up when the story didn't need spicing up.

Your characters are great and their growth was spot on until the group thing. It was hot to see Aislinn getting attention from another woman, amusing even, but I just don't see it as being consistent with what you've already established as Aislinn's (currently) human sensibilities to reciprocate so soon and to actually exacerbate and initiate that behavior. Would have been better, later. Don't stop writing (don't know if you have or not, since this story is several years old) but find an editor to help you with grammar and flow.

(Ugh. I hate typing on a smart phone, because this autocorrect crap doesn't help at all.)

Wish you well!

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
You can't do a full sex scene with just the two main characters...

but you devote almost a whole chapter to two girls?

I'm not even going to bother reading the rest.

Another one star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When reading

When you read a new story. You have to drop all preconceived notions on what should happen. Not all mates have to be horribly possessive. You all need to read it as is and not as you want it to be. This is someone's version so let it be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good stuff =)

i've been reading this story all the way through and i guess i should go comment on the other chapters. some of them are slow, but overall, it's a good story and WORTH it to stick with. i know this is an erotica site, but that doesn't mean that every chapter has to include sex. and i thought the foursome scene was HOT!! i like how aislinn is opening up to the customs of her new life. i don't think it was all that out-of-character. i'm looking forward to seeing how the whole thing wraps up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

HATE the sharing. It turns me on in some stories - this isn't one of them. It doesn't seem true to the characters at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Absolutely hated this chapter. Why did there have to be girl on girl. For some reason , in this story it just doesn' t work. Aislinn belongs to Cullen and that's it. No one else needs to be in on their relationship.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
I have to say if you don't like something....

Then don't read and be brave enough to put your name to it. This was a great chapter and also the sharing, plus the reasons behind it, was done tastefully with the respective partners in agreement. It would have been different if they had shared the women but they didn't and that I think is the key. I like both Cadilfer and Mak, I know I have the names wrong, what they did was in friendship and then they left Cullen and Aisslin alone. That is true love and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wonderful chapter and I love how the story is turning out.

For those that are raging over the unnecessary...look at your address bar.

Can you see what website you are on? Also, check to see who the author of this story is; don't be too surprise that it isn't you. Now that we grasped a little bit of reality maybe you can understand that the author is going to continue to write this and any more of their stories the way they intend it to be. It's their vision and with all the many critiques they will receive, it is still their right to continue their work how they see fit. Those threatening to stop reading after 20+ chapters can go away and make their own story and how they want it. No one is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to do something you do not wish to do so move on...your pointless comments will be terribly missed.

...people complaining about girl on girl scenes in an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really lovely,you are the author and you can write ur story d way it suits you.

love,love,love all the stories

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 10 years ago
Beautiful!

By druids, this was the most beautiful description of a (nearly) foursome that I've read. So sensual it took my breath away. Great job!

Why people don't like Cullen sharing Aisling with another woman is beyond me. What happened to open-mindedness and sensuality and not to mention the animal side of weres? Besides, authors like to explore different things and sometimes characters have their own lives. There's only so much we can do to guide them, present different situations but if chemistry between the new character and our main one happens, it's nothing we can do about it. Deal with it! :P

I was only half joking here, but the reality is, no matter how hard you try, you can't please everyone. Sorry to hear that some people didn't like that aspect of the story, there are some things that put me off as well in some stories, but I thought the sharing was done in a really sensual way and it appealed to me. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Strange new weres at the Feds

Yes, please! That would make a nice new story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great quarantine read

I've liked it from the get go. I can't wait to see how it ends but then i'm sad to see it all end. I've liked the world and characters you've created. I could honestly see this being series. You should get this published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story

I love this story and don't want it to end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous