All Comments on 'Leader of the Pack Ch. 26'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This should be a published book I enjoyed it just left me with one question what happen d to Jenna did cadifor ever catch her

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 3 years ago

I absolutely loved this series. I have to tell you that I read straight through all the chapters without stopping. I was hooked, I had to keep reading to find out what happened next. I didn't even stop to rate anything or leave a comment. I had to keep reading. So after I finished I went back to rate the chapters, all got 5s of course. Will there be a continuation of this series? I want to find out about the babies. I've found out how to purchase this book and Mira as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great great great

Thanks for an awesome story fully flushed out! Satisfying

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing! Captivating! Tantalizing! All of that!

I have a week of sleep to catch up on but your story was more than worth the bags - red eyes and all. I told my son and anyone else daring to disturb the enjoyment of reading your story, "Back off, mama's busy!"

Honestly, were you in print (books, that it), your books would definitely rule the book shelves. Until that happens, I'll just hang around here...just waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful work! Truly a story to be published nation wide!

Wonderful story! I was captivated from the very beginning, thank you for bringing this world to life and I hope to read a part 2 & 3 in the up coming future! Wonderful work, truly you are an artist with the most colorful paint brush ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!!

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible imagination! Lately life has become so chaotic and stressful that i forgot how much i love reading! Your storytelling has reignited my passion- i would love to know how the "jenna situation plays out. Also, greatly curious to learn how powerful Aislinn is- hoping she saves the day! Cannot wait to read it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where?

Anybody know what happened to the author?

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Still Loving it.

1) The big cats have cubs, not kittens, so either they're babies, as I think Aislinn said, or they're a cross between cubs and pups.

Since neither "pubs" or "cups" sounds right, I vote for "babies".

Mind you, wolf young can also be called cubs, so they could just be called cubs, in keeping with the use of "pups" for Lycan young.

2) Response to Anonymous 02/12/19 -

2a) The pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black!

"Here comes the critism[sic]"

"Those things are not gramer[sic]"

You made these two mistakes in the first 46 words of a critical comment in which you were focusing on language, and which was presented to you for preview before you published.

Secretme made her mistakes while rushing to get creative thoughts into writing, and while writing hundreds of thousands of words.

Despite being somewhat obsessive about grammar, spelling and correct word usage myself, I've noticed that I'll sometimes type the wrong word, such as "their" instead of "there". While I usually notice and go back and correct my mistake, this is because I'm an obsessive "proofreader from hell" rather than a gifted creative writer.

The nature of the human brain is such that with a language such as English where words with different meanings sound the same, the wrong word will sometimes find it's way onto paper or monitor, except perhaps where the person is so anal-retentive as to stifle all creativity.

2b) While I agree that secretme shouldn't be apologising for going beyond vanilla heterosex, IMO warning readers in advance when a chapter is going to do so, while unnecessary, is being considerate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
General evaluation

I've read all the story in a couple of days. It's quite capturing and fun to read. I enjoyed it and can't wait for the sequel.

Here comes the critism: girl.. learn the difference between your/you're their/they're and also affect/effect. Those things are not gramer or typo issues. Those are the things that show you don't even pay attention to your native language. And if you will claim that you are(you're) a writer, then you should be able to write properly. It was cringe worthy at some places.

On another note. If you are writing erotic stuff, and you want to write anything other than vanilla&straight, then do it. Stop apologising and bargaining with the readers. You are the writer, you don't need to justify what you chose to write. If they don't like it, then they won't read it. They have to deal with it.

Keep them coming ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More in this realm!

This a great universe --! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
exc elent

I could not stop reading 3am i reached this spot Thank you

littlefireflylittlefireflyabout 7 years ago
Second Reread

I don't think you had finished this when I first stumbled upon it.

I love this bit so much I read part of it out loud to my husband.

> It was mostly the intense sound of his voice coupled with the love she felt pouring into her from him that caused the tear in her eye. She turned her face to him and looked into his eyes for a moment. She couldn't say anything. For the first time in her life, Aislinn felt like the world really was perfect. There wasn't anything else she wanted. This was what people looked for. Jobs, degrees, hobbies, vacations, marriages, family, money. None of it was what people thought it was. This is what they were all looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Absolutely loved this series!!!!! Loved it! You had me riveted from the first paragraph!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful writing

I just happened upon your story. You took me on an adventure that can't wait for your next story to show us the life of these wonderful characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Revisit this story and continue it please... Excellent read all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Really enjoyed this story....not just the sex scenes, very well written and I couldn't stop reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great job

I loved your story. It flowed at a great pace. Your characters were loveable and your villain shareable. If you published this I would buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Bah! I have a love/hate relationship with cliffhangers! Great story! Please, keep it up!

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 9 years ago
What a story!

Fantastic story! The writing of this series was quite an accomplishment, and I appreciate all your time and efforts. Not too predictable, even tho it was close at times, it was a good read.

I can't wait to see where you decide to take 'the rest of the story'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thanks

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story and talent. Overall I enjoyed it. My only cgfghvvgcgv complaint is throwing the group sex into what was a very good love story with a possessive dominant male.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Secretme you have a real talent for writing so please keep doing so.

You ended the book at a great place to start a sequel series that could easily bring Aislin, Cullen and the wittens back as secondary characters. I look forward to your next posting.....

Myassisdragin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
f**king awesome story

ok the story is incredible and I love it but still what a cliffhanger I mean you still have to tell us about Jenna whether or not Jenna will be waiting at the cabin for Cullen and aislin that's how id continue it let Cullen and her fight and Cullen gets knocked out or something the aislin and her go at it like cats and dogs lol get it hahahaha lol your a awesome writer don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
aaaaahhhhhhhh!

Oh my good lord. How could you do this to me! You're an incredible writer and yeah, screw whatever you're doing right now, make this into a book. Or like 20 books. Please and thank you! Oh and so hot! I liked the girl/girl, group stuff you snuck in. Brilliant!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and gobbled it up in 3 days. I fell in love with the characters, and was quickly drawn into the suspense of what was going to happen from one chapter to the next. You have a gift, and I hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes...more..

I love the way you leave weave the story, and Jenna's escape with her father. though I can't imagine how those are going to be dealt with...he made her bring back the peace, yet his helping her escape doesn't make any sense....

Well something to look forward to....

Thank you for one of the best stories her in literotica...took me the entire day to finish it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Marvelous

I just gotta say that it's been a long while since I've come across a story so compelling and well written (I don't count the grammar errors, as you said, first draft.)

You should be proud about the world you've created. The character developments and all the aspects you've included. It all add up to a great story!

Only think I really missed, was knowing what happened to Derrick's promise that he was not done with Aislinn.

I loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Vanilla

I love vanilla, the flavor not the sex. anyway this is like vanilla....I want some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great job...

This was amazing I would pay good money to read this...I hope you get published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Omg

Ongoing I cannot wait till you write more you should totally publish these. I would seriously buy all if them keep up the good work. And let the characters take it over. You are doing a wonderful job!!!!!

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Great story.....

Really enjoyed every aspect of this story. Somehow I feel that it is unfinished with Jenna the loose cannon and the fact the it was mention that her father is with her. I also would have been interesting to see more druids could be mates to those in the pact. I am glad that Stacey and her mate Drake did not die that would have been tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yahoo

Super story! !!! Love it should be a book series

chifighterchifighterover 10 years ago
great story

a day later and I'm done thanks for wirghting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

It has been a long time since a story has kept me up until 2 am three nights in a row. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

More please. Don't make me beg.

I loved this story.

-Nicole

Jack_Jack_JACKIJack_Jack_JACKIover 10 years ago
Loved it :)

Loved it great story I hope you keep writing there a terrific read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome, really!

You put the "Lit" in Literotica with this story, it's frankly awesome. I must admit I may not consider it the most erotic piece ever, but it truly is a wonderfully built story. I really enjoyed myself.

Jaxx05299Jaxx05299almost 11 years ago
Absolutely LOVED This Story!!

Loved everything about it!! Some publishing/E~ company BETTER scoop this one up!! Can't wait to get my eyes on Cadifor and Makeda's story... Good Luck & Thank you for sharing!! J

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
Wittens I love it hehe

Spotted and striped hehe This is a brilliant story and can't wait to read more but if Brennus's spirit has taken over Jenna and she is a Dire Wolf then interesting times ahead too... Loved the chapter and the whole story

LadyintheStreetsLadyintheStreetsalmost 11 years ago
Must.

More. Please. Now. Yesterday. Always. *bats eyes* Pretty please with an orchard on top???

sharongscssharongscsabout 11 years ago
Amazing !!!

This book is absolutely amazing I loved everything that you have written it is captivating and very involving you did the characters justice. As you write and it all how comes together this has been a book that I havent being able to put down. I get up for work at 5 everyday and I was so involved I was still up at 11pm still reading. This book has so much further to go please continue to write the rest of the book including jena being done with. Caldiof and Makilka being mated and wittens being born by Aislinn & Celina. I never cared or worried about the editing I just want to read more. BTW I found the chapter of the 4 of them a little spicy it was a great turn around for the story leading to the ceremony. Cant wait for more dont know how you can let us know when there are more chapters but I will be one checking frequently. It is certainly one of my favourites and on my top 5 list of books. I will read it again but slower this time to miss nothin I read your book thus far in 4 days. Congratulations on an excellent book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love every one of your writings. I would lye awake at night reading them and I love everyone. I wished it would last for ever. Your so talent and I knives ever but of this.k¡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Okay. So I'll first say that I enjoyed this story a great deal and I was thoroughly impressed with the author's writing skill. The story line really flowed nicely too. There was one part that I thought there was a bit of a jump in what was happening, like she changed her mind about something. But I could have imagined it. The grammar and spelling mistakes in the last several chapters was very noticeable but before that I felt like she did a good job.

The author should have had at the end of the chapters an index of some sort to tell the reader what some of the words and phrases use meant because there was absolutely no hint in any of the chapters what they could mean. For example, the work "coach" is used quite a bit and in some places you think you know what it could mean but in others it proves what you thought was wrong. All of the Gaelic phrases should have been translated as well.

Now here is my personal opinion of the story. I REALLY REALLY hated the fact that there was "sharing" and when Keith considered it, I almost stopped reading there. I did take a couple hour break, then started again. But I was really disappointed. I continued to read because of the author’s great writing skill and ability to draw me in. That being said I thought it was very contradictory of the writer to make Cullen come across so possessive of Aislinn and then he shared her. Also I really think that authors should really consider some of the major habits of the creatures that they refer too. Like the Lycan to the wolf. One of the things that set the wolf apart is the fact that they mate for life. There is no one else until after one of the wolves are dead and the other wolf will find a new mate.

Sorry it is just a bit of a pet peeve of mine and I feel like a total bitch for saying it. But I like to put down my honest opinion and if I just said it was great it would only be a half truth. It is your story SecretMe write it how you like it and how you imagine it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

This was great!! I'm definitely considering reading others. Many kisses to you for this!!! XXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Finally finished reading all the chapters & I loved every bit of it.....Please continue writing beautifully like this :)

sexymomma57sexymomma57about 11 years ago
standing ovation!!

Cant believe you wrote such a wonderful story!! You are now my favorite author on this site! Please continue writing and sharing your wonderful talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/883 here it is in print

kdrokekdrokeover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Can't believe I am at the end. Such a wonderful story. Pulled you into their world and kept you wanting more! Thank you so much!

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Wittens !!

Would love to read about the wittens being born ect.Thank you for a wonderful story x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mind of its own...

I love this story, and i can really see that the story has just been pouring out of you without you having to force it and it has turned out beautifully! the charters are really well developed and explained and their relationships are believable and enjoyable. I feel like this story has no end and i will be sad to see it finish! I do have some negative points as well, i would really like to see a little more attention to detail, silly mistakes like spelling and getting the wrong name have annoyed me because it pulls me away from the story. It would be a good idea to read back over what you have written or get a beta writer to do it for you. Not only will they find the small mistakes but they can help develop the story with you :)

Much love for this tale!!

Mew[T]

JainzarJainzarover 11 years ago
nice

im looking forward to reading more of your work and i hope that there is more to this story i really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Book

I am now the proud owner of this in print for (after a search and a battle to get it from the USA) which resides on my bookcase alongside other favourite writers like Nalini Singh and Karen Marie Moning..

Please keep writing their continuing story.

sofia57sofia57over 11 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!!!

I just can't give up on them... keep writting!!! you have a beautiful gift!

ranae1981ranae1981over 11 years ago
Love It

I love this story and am getting ready to read the next 1 hope its just as good and that you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ugh!

it annoys me how little he listens to her! LISTEN TO HER GEEZ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it. Not so much the group sex thing before the mating. To me oral is sex too and it is sharing. I know you were trying to prepare her for the mating, but it doesn't hold to Cullen's no share policy. Saying oral is not sharing is as bad as Bill Clinton saying he didn't have sex with Monica. Oral sex has sex in it...thus it is sex and it is sharing. Anyway...I enjoyed I know it is a mature site and I am up for kink but don't have a character say I don't share and then do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Absolutly loved this story! I am in love with cullen! Lol u are an amazing writer and i would most definitley buy the book if it were to be published, very well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No complains from me at all :)

It was perfect apart from some of the grammatical errors i see np i love it all each n every character n cant wait to read more of ur work......btw im totally buying this book if it comes out :)......I feel kinda sorry for Jenna awww :( but i kinda wish dat the bitch suffers a little more lolzz.....oh n thanks for the great read its like 2:15 n i have to get for 4:00 im in deep shit........trust me wen i say it was worth the time of day part of me wish u cld have such great happy endings happen in reality.....im sad dat it end but totally ecstatic that it end great 6 stars from me lolzz ************** I lied i jus couldnt stop puttin dem ******* :)

xoxo

Aria

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 12 years ago

Love this story!!! I hated to see it end, so I am hoping you find a way to include them in your next story. Please inform us if you get this published.....I will be waiting for it!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lol

i laughed at the wittens comment...what are wittens anyway...were kittens or wolf kittens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Kara

What happened to Kara? She seemed like she might have a story

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 12 years ago
leader of the pack

i would love to know more about cullen and aislinn they are so good together

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can't wait for more

i loved every chapter and i cant wait for the future writings of this incredible story

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
One more thing

I was glad that you sprinkled in some of the Gaelic language, but it would have been nice to have translations, perhaps in parentheses.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Great ending...

because it does leave the story open for a sequel, which would be fun. The thing I'm most interested in is what the "wittens" will be like.

I too am happy that you finally got "litter" right. But it was an amusing typo--I kept imagining a "liter" of pups like a liter of Mountain Dew! :P Even though I was immediately hooked on the story, I only gave you four stars for the first few chapters because of the typos, missing words, and grammar and punctuation errors. But as I got more and more caught up in this world, I gave up and gave you five stars the rest of the way out. I do hope I can assume that the errors will all be corrected as this becomes a published book. I look forward to reading it!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Great ending..

because it does leave the story open for a sequel, which would be fun. The thing I'm most interested in is what the "wittens" will be like.

I too am happy that you finally got "litter" right. But it was an amusing typo--I kept imagining a "liter" of pups like a liter of Mountain Dew! :P Even though I was immediately hooked on the story, I only gave you four stars for the first few chapters because of the typos, missing words, and grammar and punctuation errors. But as I got more and more caught up in this world, I gave up and gave you five stars the rest of the way out. I do hope I can assume that the errors will all be corrected as this becomes a published book. I look forward to reading it!

gabbytasha2001gabbytasha2001over 12 years ago
amazing story

it took me 2 days of staying up and no sleep to finish reading it all but i just couldnt stop reading. i have only posted my vote on this final chapter as i was in to much hurry to find out the end to vote on them...your a great writer and i hope to see more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

as many times as she has warned cul and he not taken her seriously i would wonder if he should still be alpha. everytime he makes a joke shit hits the fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

i couldnt stop until i finished the whole thing and i would love to read more about this pack and especially cullen and aislinn

JhyrJhyrover 12 years ago
4 years too late, but...

Love the world you created.

AND I'm glad that you finally realized that it's a 'litter'.

I tried to make myself NOT post this remark... but I wasn't strong enough. ;-P

Angel4500Angel4500over 12 years ago
<3

This is one of the best love stories I've read anywhere. You have a talent for storytelling. Keep up the great work, and know that we'll /always/ like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It

Love Love Love it! Please write more, could not stop reading once I sta.rted. Just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE THISS!!!!!

I. Have been reading this story straight through for the past couple of days even though I know in the back of mind I should be studying for my finals. I would have to say that you are in the same league as doctorwolf both of your works are amazing actually more like AMAHAZZZZZING!!!!! Please continue writing your stories I truly enjoy them and would love to read more... Thank you for writing this!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

In some ways I am pleased your story ended... I was exhausted after 48hrs of no sleep while I could not stop reading it... However you have a wonderful talent and I REALLY hope you either do another series OR you continue on with this- at least until Jenna is caught. :) Many thanks.

lovenlearnlovenlearnover 12 years ago
That was excellent!

I really enjoyed reading the entire story. It was well developed, the characters flawed but likable, and the magic wonderfully interwoven to create a world not quite of this world. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Good luck with getting published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you.

I enjoyed the entire story. Loved Keith and the way you developed the characters. By now perhaps you are a published author. I will look for you. If not, best of luck and happy writings...C~

Archangel13Archangel13over 12 years ago
omg....

freaking awesome...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Loved the story! And I personally loved the group scene a few chapters back.

senshiersenshieralmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I finished it all and it's great you should really look into publishing this on one of the ebook sites like ellorascave.com or allromance.com your style and content would fit in great there. I would definitely purchase this storyline if you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You are Incredible!

Wow. Wow. Wow! I would pay top dollar for books written by you.

I've spent the entire afternoon utterly engrossed by this series.

What a rare talent you have! Thank You!!!!!

lycanmoonlycanmoonalmost 13 years ago
Left Wanting...

Its so good but its like a series of books, you finish reading and you want another. I know you have the second one and I hope you add more to it or this one soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Confusion

The first few chapters seem to have been set for after the honey moon nearing the end of the pregnancy, why not reorder them? It kinda throws ya through a loop to be reading the first few chapters then get sent to their honeymoon, then further back to sometime after they met. I loved the series, I truely did, but it might need just alittle organizing and it would be the perfect series! :/ I'd also love to see you continue it from where you had first started, it seems like you could easily have a few novels going off this it was going so well.

LADYBOSSsmeLADYBOSSsmealmost 13 years ago
WOW

i tried to read it all in one go. Amazing... Looking forward to that epilogue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Animalistic story sharing

I have truly enjoyed this whole series. I couldn't stop reading it and waited to post my comments after finishing your very erotic storyline. I look forward to more of this series as well as looking for more of your writings. I thank you very much for sharing this with us and stirring up our own animalistic cravings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

Oh noes! It cant end now! This is possibly the best fantasy-romance I've ever read, and the sex just adds to it! I'm really hopeing you'll add some to it. And btw, you seem to have dissapeared. Are you still writing? :D your the best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks for the HOT SEX in the total story....

Up against a wall, over a couch, on the ground, on the rug, with a foursome, almost an orgy....by the way, couldn't visualize that wedding orgy as clearly as I thought you should. All in all the HOT SEX this time was okay. I think I am jaded. oh well, "say lea-vee!! Viva la sex!"

sm_obsessedsm_obsessedabout 13 years ago
amazed

I am a new big fan of your writing. but you can not leave us readers with this ending. There HAS to be more. I am very curious about the issue with jenna, and of course the 'wittens'. I really hope to catch something new soon.

WerefanWerefanabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for investing your time to create a terrific story with diverse characters and interesting plot lines. I appreciated your use of gaelic phrases and was glad to find translations only a google away.

Well done, Thanks and I look forward to reading your other postings.

PS:

To the complainers that gripe about the f on f action STFU. This story is posted on litEROTICA. If you get to something you don't like skip ahead or read something else.

kitten2102kitten2102over 13 years ago
wow - epic read

I loved this story, well written and really addictive - I read the entire thing in 2 sittings!

Does still need some editing, there are quite a few typos, the ones that were particularly difficult was where you intended for it to be a negative but wrote it as a positive (e.g. saying "were" instead of "weren't").

There were also a number of sentences that were slightly confusing and with a little editing would make the read so much easier. It also be good to have you go into the details of the were culture a little more - for instance while I got the general feel of the ranks I would like to be a little more clear on the order - I know alpha is top and omega seemed to be bottom. Beta was somewhere in the middle. But what rank is Keith and Celia? and is elder a rank or a position?

I look forward to checking out any other instalments you have posted and will keep an eye out for your future work! I would definitely love to see Aislinn explore her druid side more and learn more about their ways and different talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow, im loving this series! it was awesome but i kinda wanted to know what Cadifor's intrest in Aislinn was all about. this is still one of my favourites thou :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it!!

I waited until I'd read the entire thing before deciding to comment.. despite the typos here and there, this was well written in a way that kept me wanting to read the next chapter and the next and the next.. the world you made was very interesting as well as the characters that had me caring about them.. I love the use of the lycan/druid relationship, I thought that was well done.. I would love to see a story about Cedifar and Makeda (hope I spelled those right) as I think they definitely have something interesting between them

Thank you very much for this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome Story

Hey this Story was just great all around, i love the characters u created and i love the world you made this is by far the best NonHuman story i have read in a llllooonngg time so cuddos to you author! PS: i think a story about the wittens would be awesome (although u may have already made one lol) any way good job... I do haz something for da grammar nazis: get eateded by da direwolf foolz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please??!!!

I just finished reading all of this and loved it I think you should continue to right more and yes more on the "wittens" dont worry about the grammar not all of us are nazis lol

DigitalneoDigitalneoover 13 years ago

Ha, I love reading the comments about the grammar being so off in some parts. I am abit of a grammar nazi, so I get a chuckle out of it.

I too read the whole thing and loved it. I really can't see why anyone would complain, especially about group sex. From every Lycan story I've read on this site, they all share that common theme, so it should be surprise to anyone.

Not that I mind, I love that part of Lycan culture, they don't sweat the silly stuff that the humans do =P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mating ceremony

was disgusting. yyakk... (I am ready to vomit) - it was just a group sex and nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story

You were so right about your grammar, but other than that, it is a great story. If you could tell us how to say the Gaelic words, I think it would flow better. Looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

it's taken me 3 nights to get through but I loved every bit of it - thank you for sharing your story

faq52faq52almost 14 years ago
I love this story.

I followed it when you originally wrote it and just reread the thing from end to end.

please ohh please get it proof read and repost for future readers.

I love your work but the words in the wrong context jerk the mind to a halt like hitting a wall. Just as one example litter has two t's not one. A liter is a measurement of liquids so it is confusing.

thanks for writing

CalaharaCalaharaalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

story can't wait to see what else you have written. I am glad that you developed a real plot and kept things moving nicely!

melissasue3melissasue3almost 14 years ago
excellent

I thought the novel excellent reading. If you do indeed look to enhance it and publish it I would love to know and would definately purchase it. The story was captivating and you allowed your characters to take on a life of their own. A little proof reading and you have a sure thing going.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous