Lips of an Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't move on. I haven't moved on. I am not over you, Peter." Paige finally stopped sobbing and blurted out her admission. Saying it aloud helped her understand what was going on. "I will always need to call you and talk to you. It will never go away."

"I know," Peter murmured. He opened his mouth to continue, but just then, his girlfriend got up and walked toward him. He casually placed the phone on his chest.

"I'm going to go to bed, baby. Come with me."

Peter nodded. "I'll be there in a few minutes. Just finishing up."

Peter watched his girlfriend walk down the hallway and turn into the bathroom. He knew that she would spend an eternity getting ready for bed and then change into a sexy baby doll or teddy. He had never seen her wear anything but expensive lingerie to bed.

She was gorgeous. There was no doubt about that. She was tall, almost as tall as Peter, with long legs and a tight body. Her brown hair was styled perfectly, with both highlights and lowlights to frame her face. Her breasts were small, but very perky. This helped when she wore sexy and revealing clothing. Peter sighed. She was sexy, gorgeous, and amazing, but she was not Paige.

"I never want to say goodbye, but I have to, Paige."

"I know." Paige had heard the conversation through the phone. Hearing his girlfriend's voice was extremely painful. She had never met her, but at least not hearing her voice or seeing her picture meant that in Paige's daydreams, she wasn't real. Hearing her made her real. That pained Paige to no end.

"Honey, why are you calling me so late?" Peter's voice was thick with concern. He could sense that there was more going on than Paige was saying, but he didn't want to push her too far.

Paige glanced over and looked at her reflection in her dresser mirror. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail, and even from a distance, she could see the distinct purple and blue bruise that had formed on her cheek. Her nose had swollen, and her eyes were red from crying. The shirt she was wearing hid the bruises on her arms. This was why she was calling him so late. This was what she wanted to tell him. She almost had enough courage to say something when she had heard her. She could not pull him away from the happiness he deserved.

"I just wanted to hear your voice. Good night, Peter."

"Goodnight, Paige."

Peter hung up the phone and took a deep breath. This was all he was ever going to have when it came to Paige. It was not going to get any better. He stood up and turned off the television, making his way to the bedroom. She was waiting for him, eager and wanting. As always, he would not be in the mood.

Paige hung up the phone, turned onto her side, and cried herself to sleep. She didn't hear him come in late, and by the time she woke up the next morning, he had already left for work.

12