All Comments on 'Living Dolls: The Director's Cut'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thanks

I have really enjoyed this story with all its twists and turns

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story

keep them coming so far they have all been good stories. as far as I am concerned it can be a long drawn out story after story. Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

I did go back and read the original - bravo to both. Well written, unpredictable plot and though it's a fantasy, realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great 2nd Half

That was an absolutely perfect follow-up to the first book. Thanks for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ORGASMIC

i enjoyed that one 100% please write a third installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't be modest!!!

"They have none of the humanity of the first story, but I wrote 'em, and I'll be damned if I'm not going to post 'em."

I've been a fan of your writing since "Going fishing".

This story had all of the humanity of all of your stories with "good" triumphing over "evil".

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dam good middle book

loved this story was as good as the first one and kept me guessing what was going to happen next. would love to see more of this one and yes i know will be tough but bet you can do it. wil watch for more of your work....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're too modest

Even with the 'lack of humanity'(which I think you made up), it was still a lovely, wonderfully enjoyable story.

shiva024shiva024over 16 years ago
great!!! :)

that was ,,,,, well, that was great,,,,, i want more,,,,, hope you can post the continuation sometime soon,,,, thanks,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Truly professional.

You write with the confidence and complexity of Mark Twain. Seldom have I been so entertained, thrilled and moved by characters in a short story. Thank you for another evening of enjoyable reading.

Respectfully,

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
God I Love this story

This is a professional grade story and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very nice

You're missing the 1st part of the story from your bio, but I enjoyed the story and its other associated parts I could read. Excellent everything I enjoyed it alot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where is part one?

Your writing is awesome. But where has the original 'Living Dolls' gone? I remember reading it ages ago off this site, but I can't seem to find it again. Have you removed it intentionally, possibly to another site? Where can this story be found? I really enjoyed it, and would love to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I really enjoyed this story

But will you please repost the first part.

kram92590kram92590almost 16 years ago
Info

For those wondering, from Marsh Alien's blog on storiesonline.com; (posted w/o permission, hope ya don't mind)

"What the hell happened to Living Dolls?

"Didn't you used to have a story here called Living Dolls? I went to re-read it, and it's gone!"

Uh, yeah. See, it's all your fault, too. If you all hadn't been so nice about the story, and told me how worthy it was of being published, blah blah blah, I never would have dreamed of actually trying to make money off of it. But when a friend suggested I e-publish it with a partnership of writers, I agreed. And now that it's published - available at eXcessica and Fictionwise under the pen name Marshall Ian Key - I felt a little queasy about asking somebody to pay for something that they could download for free here.

So I pulled it. By way of compensation, let me point out that I have a new story out, What Feats He Did That Day. Please give it a look. It starts a little slowly, but I think it might be the best thing I have written yet. Let me know what you think. And thanks for all the support here at SOL."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fictionwise

OK I found you on fictionwise and bought it (since it's multiple formats - my preference).

Good luck - were there revisions in the process

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Where is the original story. I found this and after reading a little I wanted to start from the beginning, but I can't find it on Literotica.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Where is it!

Yeah, this is great! But, I still wanna read the original!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Only a Five

I only gave it a five since that was the highest available. Author! Author! Bravo!!!

PS - Please, sir, may I have some more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
RE I felt a little queasy

" I felt a little queasy about asking somebody to pay for something that they could download for free here."

And yet while both Cast Adrift and A Stitch in Time are both available from the same two ebook sites, they are both still available here also??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where did it go?

Read your story and became a huge fan but can't find the others what happened to them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Living Dolls?

Where is the first story? I looked on your page and no "Living Dolls" to be found.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago

First story is ‘Lawyer, Lawyer.’. Last is Lawyer, Lawyer 2’

Fiancé is going tobethe groom.

Fiancée will be the bride.

Only used correctly once in Lawyer, Lawyer, wrongcountless times!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it.

About what I'd expect from such a great writer, although I'm disappointed that "Living Dolls" is no longer available on Literotica.

Some typos, but still eminently readable. 👍

P.S.: My thanks to kram92590 for their comment clearing up the mystery of the disappearance of "Living Dolls".

Mind you, it's a bit rough - here we pay good upvotes for the stories on literotica, and then these Authors go and pull their stories, just because they find out that they can earn real money for their talent and hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm eXcessica only has 1 story and fictionwise is shutdown. Pleas repost Living Dolls. Or direct us to a new location.

MidwaymackMidwaymackover 1 year ago

As with several of his other works, I thought this story by Marshalien was great. Well-written, imaginative, graceful, and entertaining.

I would have followed the author's advice and read "Living Dolls" first if I could have found a copy. It seems like there was a lot of complexity and a large cast of characters that had already been introduced In the earlier story. I could only guess at filling in the blanks for the "Directors Cut", but it was still very rewarding. I would still like to read "Living Dolls" and I would be happy to pay the price of a for-sale copy if I could find one. Just to repeat the please of the commenters who have gone before me, does anyone know of any source on the Internet for these stories now? The previously-referenced sources seem to have dried up.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dolly12 months ago

Excellently written, file that under “duh.” I got lost a couple of times; that’s probably on me. I thought back to my late high school experience, I was an antisocial naïf, and never suspected what might really might be going on all around me. Nevertheless, or because of that, I found it difficult here to appreciate the sophistication of the characters in this story. But then again, I didn’t have magical dolls either. What the hey, gave it a 5.

bhojobhojo11 months ago

Sadly the original seems to be out of print.Its no longer available on amazon.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit3 months ago

AUTHOR'S PREFACE:-

If you haven't read Living Dolls yet, I'd suggest you do that first (although be prepared to be there a while). Just click on my name above, and then on the "Stories/Poems" tab. Otherwise, the unexplained appearance in this story of dolls who can be changed into women may be a bit of a surprise.

READER'S RESPONSE:

= There are NO other "Living Dolls" stories listed there!

R.S.

Caldwel2Caldwel2about 1 month ago

I’ll get back to it after I read the original. Looks like it’s on GoodReads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous