Lustonbury Festival Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have ended up drinking more wine than I thought, because I don't remember very much after that. I think Danielle scooped up the mixture from my tits and let me suck it off her fingers, or I might have wiped it off myself, and licked it from my own hands. I do know that she was the one who got it off my clit, or rather out of my pussy as the mess had trickled down and covered most of my crotch area. Danielle's rough tongue lapping up the thick, sticky goo from my clit and lips quickly brought me to a juicy, wet orgasm, and it was that that I remembered with a smile as I awoke this morning.

I was actually awoken by the sensation of a hand briefly touching my left breast, before quickly being drawn away. I smiled at the memory of our activities the previous night.

"For someone who's never done it before, you seemed quite . . . . . . . knowledgeable," I said, without opening my eyes. I got no response, but instead heard the girl begin to rummage about through the clothes that were scattered around the tent. I knew now of them would be hers, though. Apart from the knickers she had been wearing last night, of course. And what about her bra? I couldn't remember whether the lover we had briefly shared the night before had removed her bra, or just pulled the cups from her tits. Either way, there wouldn't be enough of her clothing in my tent to cover her modesty. Not that her modesty would need to be covered, of course. I knew that most of the people outside would still be engaged in similar activities to last night, and if she did put any clothes on they'd just be ripped off again in moments of her getting outside.

Danielle continued her futile search for something to wear, and now I was sure I could hear the distinct sound of crying. I struggled into a sitting position, ready to crawl over to her and see what was wrong, when I heard a familiar voice calling from somewhere outside.

"Danielle? Danielle, where are you?" It was Kyle, Danielle's boyfriend, out there somewhere, looking for her. The girl scrambled for the door of the tent.

"Kyle!" she shouted, unzipping a small gap. "I'm in here." There must have been a reply, but I didn't hear it. Then Danielle continued, "Over here!" Undoing the zip further, she stuck her head out. I wasn't finished with her yet, though. I wanted to continue what me had started the night before, so I started to crawl after her. I was too late though, by the time I got to the door, she was already outside. Looking after her, I could see her with the man's arms round her, his tongue in her mouth and his hand groping her between the legs.

*

Epilogue

The girl knelt in the open doorway of the tent, looking out at the young couple walking towards the gate that led out of the field. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a metal device that resembled a small microphone. It had a grilled cover on one end, and some kind of bulb or LED at the other and there were small buttons and switches all the way round. The girl pressed one of the buttons, and lifted the device to her mouth, speaking into the grilled end.

"This is Operative 2471," she said. "The subjects are attempting to leave the area."

"Are you able to get a lock on them?" The voice that came from the device was masculine, but contained no emotion.

"Affirmative. But I'll have to hurry. I may not have much time." She pressed the button again to close the channel, then crept out of the tent.

The girl was completely naked, but this didn't bother her. Most of the other people in the field were too, and they were also deeply engrossed in carnal activities. It would be extremely unlikely that they would notice what was about to happen. She watched the young couple as they made their way towards the gate, the girl just as naked as she was, but the young man fully dressed. She followed them a little to make sure she stayed in range, though she kept her distance to avoid being seen. She had spent the entire previous night with the girl, and didn't want to be recognized. Bringing the instrument up again, she pointed the opposite end in the direction of the young couple, and pressed another button. A red laser dot appeared on the girl, just to the side of her left nipple. The girl holding the device spoke into the other end, which she was holding in front of her mouth.

"Target lock established," she said. "Ready for transfer."

The young man had one hand low on the girl's back, almost touching her naked rear, and the other hand on the latch of the gate, ready to open it. Suddenly a slither of bright light, about the width of a door, appeared on the ground just in front of them. It rose up, as if it were an invisible door leading into a room of intense, blinding light, a rectangle of pure white energy standing right in front of the young couple. It was hardly there a second, then it closed again, leaving no sign that it had ever been there at all. The young couple, however, were gone.

The young woman switched off the device, and turned to head back towards her tent. She suddenly felt something trickling between her legs, and looked down. A thick, red liquid was oozing out of her pussy. Reaching down with a finger, she scooped up a little of the goo, and sucked it into her mouth. It was red wine, though it was a little thicker than usual.

"Look's like she missed a bit," she said, sticking her finger back inside herself in the hope of finding some more.

12