Maids-in-Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,522 Followers

Despite myself my erection springs upright in salute. The legs that had scissored me were naked and smooth.

My torso is eased out of the bag and my arms tied to my sides. I am still blindfolded and gagged. My head is lifted and rested back against a female's hips. The bulk of her skirt and petticoat are in a heavy roll pressing down on the crown of my head. I can feel the texture of her pubic hair against the back of my neck.

The female straddling my legs moves up close to my prick. Her hands reach out and softly cradle it.

From behind and above me Felicity speaks:

"Josh. I'm pregnant. So is Patience. You can't marry both of us but you ARE going to marry one and support the other."

Josh must have shaken his head.

"Don't shake your head. We are giving you a choice. Choose one to marry. If you don't we are going to cut off the manhood you are so fond of using and stuff it down your throat until you choke to death."

Felicity sounds as if she really means it. Patience squeezes my tool.

"We won't let you speak. You make your choice with your John Thomas. Whichever of us it spends in, that one you WILL marry. Patience has the first ride because she became pregnant first. If you haven't chosen her then I get to ride you. We keep going until you choose. Now it is up to you. Will you marry one of us? Just nod your head."

I realise this is the critical point. Joss must have refused. I can't. I nod my head vigorously.

Everything stops still in a frozen tableau. I am lying with my head against Felicity's pussy, my prick in Patience's hands. They are absolutely still. So am I.

"Was that a nod?" For the first time Felicity's voice has animation and colour. Up to now she sounded as if she was acting in a play, saying the words she had said so many times. This question was different.

I nod again.

"Yes. That WAS a nod. Patience? What have you got?"

Patience sounds unbelieving.

"I've got my hands around a very satisfactory prick that is rock hard."

"Then this isn't Josh." Felicity says. "Who is it?"

"I don't know. Let's have a look."

Felicity lifts my head and unties the blindfold. I look up her body past her bundled skirt to her face. She reaches down and removes my gag. I work my mouth and swallow. She looks at me as if I was a curious object she doesn't understand.

"Who are you?" she asks.

"I'm Henry."

"Who is Henry?" she asks.

"Does it matter who he is?" asks Patience.

"As long as he isn't Josh I don't think it matters." Says Felicity. "What do we do now?"

I think I should speak.

"Ladies, please. Patience is holding something important to me that won't stay patient much longer. Felicity's fanny is poised above my face and I can't resist it for long."

"Oh fuck it!" Says Felicity.

"That's exactly what I want to do." I reply.

"Why not?" says Patience.

"I'm willing." Felicity's hand strokes my face.

"Let's go." Patience says as she plunges my prick deep inside her. Felicity's fuzz drops to my face and I extend my tongue to explore her.

The next few minutes are frantic. Tied as I am I can't do much except hold on as Patience pounds on my hips and Felicity grinds herself over my face. I can't believe what is happening. That helps me to hold back.

Patience groans aloud. Her body writhes as an orgasm claims her. Then another follows quickly. Felicity is slithering over my face. Her scent is fantastic. I try every mental trick I know to hold back the inevitable and succeed. Patience slows to a halt. Felicity raises herself.

"He is still hard." Patience's voice is incredulous.

"Then I want him. Change ends."

Patience is satisfied for the moment.

"I'll untie him while you try this end."

She does. She moves up and down my body removing my bonds as Felicity impales herself on me. Patience moves my hands between her legs. That and Felicity's inner muscles are too much for me. I shout for joy as my hard-held erection gushes into Felicity.

"I win!" she shouts. "He's done it in me."

"You've won nothing." Patience responds. "He can't marry either of us. He's alive. We're not."

"Oh bugger. I'd forgotten that. I was enjoying myself."

"So was I, Ladies," I add. "I am very pleased to have been introduced to you."

That brings peals of laughter.

"Now we are introduced you can see more of us. Felicity, help me strip."

Felicity and Patience undress each other. I lie between them with a head on each shoulder. Warm soft breasts caress my sides.

"I still don't believe this, Ladies. Can we talk?"

"I don't see why not, Henry. As long as talking isn't all you want from us. I'll like more fucking when you are ready. How about you Patience?"

"I'll talk. Then fuck. It's been a long time. One hundred and fifty years tonight, isn't it Felicity?"

"Yes."

"What happened to Josh that night?" I ask daringly.

"Oh, him." Felicity sounds dismissive. "He wouldn't choose. His cock shrivelled to nothing. He didn't like being tied up by two women and he wasn't interested in marrying anyone. Patience tried hard to get his cock to stand but he was thrashing about too much. I tried to keep him still between my legs. I slid my skirt down behind him."

Patience continues:

"I pulled Felicity's skirt and petticoats down and wrapped all the layers around Josh. I tied them there to stop his struggles. She thought of trying to rouse him with her pussy in his face. She rolled over but that twisted her skirt tight. She had barely started to face-fuck him when he died. We'd suffocated him."

"Why weren't you wearing your crinolines?" I ask.

"They get in the way when you want a fuck."

Felicity's explanation is so simple yet no one had thought of it in one hundred and fifty years.

"What did you do when you realised Josh was dead?"

"We panicked. We were in real trouble. It was bad enough being pregnant. Now we were murderesses. We could plead our bellies. That would keep us from the hangman until our babies were born but then we'd hang and our babies would be motherless bastards. We didn't want to sit in prison for months. Patience saw Josh's gun. We discussed it for only a few minutes. We found that she couldn't hold the gun against herself and reach the trigger. I held the gun for her. She used the window prop to push the trigger."


"I shot myself." Patience adds. "It was all nonsense about me being murdered. I couldn't have done it without Felicity's help but I pushed the trigger."

"I caught the gun as Patience dropped it. I put the window prop back then put the gun in my mouth. I killed myself. I'm glad the Coroner said it was an accident but it wasn't."

"Why have you been ghosts for so long?"

"We were suicides and murderesses. We hadn't resolved our dilemma with Josh. He's long gone. We don't know where but suspect it wasn't upstairs. We are still earth-bound. Now I don't know. What do you think, Felicity?"

"I don't know what happens now. I don't think we are stuck as we were but..."

I hug them. Murderesses or not, they are wonderful armfuls.

"What do I tell my friends?" I think aloud.

"What about your friends?" Patience asks.

I explain about the ghost story and the unsolved queries.

"You know the answers now. Tell them what really happened that night." Patience says. Felicity nods.

"I can't tell them that I fucked two ghosts. They wouldn't believe me."

"Just tell them that you saw us appear in this room and everything we did before and after Josh died."

"OK. I'll do that. What happens now?"

"Now?" repeats Patience. "Now you do some more fucking."

Soon I'm pumping hard into Patience while my tongue is busy between Felicity's legs. They roll me over. Felicity rides me while Patience's pussy covers my mouth. She leans forward against Felicity's shoulder and they rock on me in a seesaw movement until we all are satisfied. I drop off to sleep sandwiched between two pairs of breasts.

Just before dawn I wake up with hands stroking me. Felicity's voice whispers in my ear.

"Hello again, Henry. We must leave soon. We have been checking up on things this side while you were asleep. We are still earth-bound and will probably stay that way for another fifteen to twenty years. We could visit you once a week. Would you like that?"

I nod and say "Yes".

"We thought you would. How about fucking every Friday night?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then it's a deal. You come here every Friday night just before midnight. You'll have to provide a bed. This one will disappear because it was part of the scene with Josh. You can get us a bed?"

"Of course."

"Then we will see you next Friday. Until then..."

Felicity kisses me. Patience kisses me. They lift me off the bed and put me down on the sleeping bag. They wave at me and vanish.

*

That was Halloween 2002. My friends didn't want to hear a ghost story after Halloween so I'll tell them just before Halloween 2003.

*

By the next Friday I had bought and installed a King-size bed with a good mattress. I made the bed Friday evening.

Just before midnight the door opens and Patience and Felicity walk in.

"We're the fucking maids," says Patience. "Do you want frigging in Felicity?"

"Or intercourse in Patience?" asks Felicity.

I have both.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,522 Followers
12