Morgana's Painful Lesson Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her body went into spasm he reached under her and removed the nipple chains. "Oh God! I can't take anymore," she shrieked as the blood surged back into her nipples engorging them with the most fantastic sensation. The pain was acute for a few unbearable seconds and then turned into feelings of ecstasy; and all the while she bucked and squirmed on the vibrator.

She eventually came down back down to earth her body aching, her skin damp with her exertions and her pussy dripping, she was so wet. The Headmaster removed the vibrator and blindfold. He walked to her head and got out his prick. She stared at it only inches in front of her face and could see that he was firm already. "Suck it Morgana," he commanded and she obediently opened her mouth. He had a very tasty looking cock, dark curly hair at the base and about 7 inches long but so much thicker than Ray and his friends. He had tight looking balls and she longed to suck on them too.

He started to thrust with slow determined strokes. She licked the knob but was somewhat restricted by being fastened to the cross. Dave must have had the same thought as her as he withdrew from her lips and then uncuffed her and told her to kneel in front of him. She didn't need any further instructions as she grasped his cock and licked top to bottom, then teased the knob with fast little flicks of her tongue. She felt him growing thicker still inside her mouth and started to gag on him. She fought to keep control but he grasped her hair and pulled her hard onto him and started to fuck her mouth as she spluttered. She felt the length of him down the back of her throat and sucked for all she was worth; something made her want to satisfy this man.

He started to moan and she tasted a drop of his pre-cum, he was nearly there. Her mouth ached but he was couldn't stop now. He spurted his cum deep down the back of her throat and she spluttered and choked but then somehow regained her composure and sucked every last drop out of him whilst gently squeezing his balls. He withdrew from her mouth and lifted her to her feet and kissed her full on the mouth; the first sign of affection he had really shown her.

"On all fours again my sweet little slut." He ordered.

She got down on the floor and presented her sex to him. He knelt behind her and gave a few spanks for good measure and she groaned appreciatively. She felt his already semi-hard prick nudging at her pussy and then at her ass, as if he couldn't quite decide which to fuck her first.

"I'm going to ride you hard Morgana until you can't take any more and then I'm going to fuck you some more." His words excited her and she opened up really wide for him, ready to take him deep inside her body.

As he pressed at her asshole the music suddenly stopped that had been playing over the speakers. They both groaned with frustration as they heard the Deputy Head, announcing the end of the party and telling that the Headmaster would now give his farewell speech.

The Headmaster couldn't believe it! He jumped up and put away his manhood. Morgana didn't know if she was relieved or disappointed. He told her to get dressed quickly and join him downstairs for her lift home. By the time she got down the speech was over and he stood waiting for her, every bit the strict Headmaster.

She got into the car with him and started to think about what she was going to say to her parents. By the time they pulled up outside the house she felt decidedly uncomfortable. They both got out of the car, Morgana's still face flushed with the aftermath of the luscious sex she had experienced.

Before she knocked on the door he whispered into her ear, "You will report to me at school next week on Tuesday. School is finished but we have some unfinished business Morgana; I am going to fuck your tight ass and your wet little pussy."

"Oh I don't think so Sir," she replied flippantly, "School is indeed finished and I've left so there is little you can do now to make me obey your orders."

"Well I can understand you thinking that my pretty girl, but what you don't know is that I have CCTV cameras in every room and your little exhibition with Ray and his friends is recorded. We wouldn't want Daddy to see his little girl doing that would we? Perhaps you would care to reconsider?"

"Oh you!" she hissed.

"Oh me!" he laughed. "I will take that as a yes. Report to me at 9am sharp. Your little friend Marcia also has some extra work to do for Sir, so she will be joining us."

She rang the bell resignedly and Daddy opened it right away. She went in after goodbyes and blurted out "Oh Daddy I'm so sorry about the phone call from the Headmaster. I didn't mean to be bad."

"What phone call darling? We have been here all the time and the phone has never rang."

Morgana couldn't believe her ears! Of all the low-down sneaky tricks; he must have just pretended to ring her Daddy and now she had the dubious 'pleasure' of a further encounter...

*******

Thanks to all the people who gave me feedback and took the time to vote for Morgana's Painful Lesson, without your encouragement I wouldn't have had the guts to write part two. If you would like to hear about Morgana's next encounter with the Headmaster please let me know.