All Comments on 'My Unusual First Time Ch. 03'

by djeroticon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NIce one

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nicely written

This is a very nice story. It was a very intense and vivid depiction of experience. It is almost like "The Summer of 42" movie. I like it indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Truly erotic & evocative! Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Great Story. I was stroking myself the whole time. I wish I could experience something like that anytime in my life.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Great story

I've read all three stories in the series, and I thought they were well written. I'd like to see you post more stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotic and romantic!

I read all three stories, got so turned on but also felt sad at the end. As much as they were erotic and sensual they were also quite beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have great gift

Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A wonderful love story

Thank you for sharing a wonderful story, amazingly crafted.

domrogerdomrogerover 13 years ago
If

If this is not a true story then it should be.

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago
Among the Best

on LIT. First rate narrataive, round characters not flat. Exquisite description, sensitive and very, very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reliving the past

I was absolutely captivated with your story. This could be...no this is, a work of art that brings back more than a few great memories from my youth. Thanks and write again...soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

This story was absolutely beautiful!! I loved every second of it! What happened afterwards? Did you ever meet again?

raconteuseraconteusealmost 12 years ago
Exquisite writing

and beautifully sensitively told. It's a long time since I read such an intimately engaging First Time story. Thank you so much for your careful writing, and for such a sensitive story. Every detail is very fine and deeply intimate. This is a standout – not to be forgotten. Thank you once more, for sharing your talent and your mind. With gratitude.

EpsilonSindriEpsilonSindriover 11 years ago
Damn...

I gotta say, this trilogy, I guess, is totally awesome. I definitely feel a connection with Danny (not just because that's my name, even though I go by Dan now) but mostly because I'm currently in the same boat he was at the beginning of the story. And I have to say this is one of my favorite fantasies of how I might finally lose my virginity.

Anyway, enough about me, you did an amazing job writing this, totally beautiful, keep writing man. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't stop there

A so beautiful and intimate story about a first time can't stop like that !

There are so much more things to learn from a so beautiful an accomodative women !

Please, more !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My unusual first time was

that he was my friend's dad. I was 14 and he was like 40. I really fancied him but our relation didn't last very long and I didn't expect it to. I suppose that I was also in a rush to lose it and I have no regrets. I must be the first one to give up virginity in my class. It was so scary and exciting, even more so than your hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly beautiful

I only wish that my first time had been similar to this. Thanks for giving me something to remember for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Very nicely written and edited. So nice that you shared that 60’s era (I was sneaking Playboys in the early 70’s). Your story is about so much more than sex, and that makes it more interesting. Very nice work.

rayironyrayironyabout 3 years ago
nicely done

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series from a different time. How did you put what you learned from Rose to work?

whacky76whacky7611 months ago

I'm sad the story is over, very beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous