All Comments on 'Nude Beach Sex Party'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Good luck with the comp

It's great to see so many getting in on the fun.

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanalmost 20 years ago
Ken's done it again!

Really good! No, really, really good! Thanks Ken for giving me a very fine erection to play with. I just wish my wife and I were with your S/O and you right now. :)

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Awesome

A great story. I wish that could happen when I go to Hippie Hollow.

I think I'll go this weekend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Little more than a stroke story

Sorry. this story spells suBtilty with the capital B.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What's Wrong with Stroke?

Who does the previous poster think he is, James Joyce? If he wants "suBtilty" he should pick a story with a less obvious title than "Nude Beach Sex Party" and learn to spell "subtlety."

I really liked the story. Ken, keep up the good work.

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailalmost 20 years ago
Hippie Hollow~

'GOD' That place brings back memories, greatly woven tale. I enjoyed it very much, eroticly pleasing and well written. GOOD LUCK!!(*_*)

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
Oh boy...

I was exhausted just reading this. Good luck!

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
You never cease

...to amaze me.

Your stories just get better and hotter!!!!!!!

Great job KJ ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Ken is the BEST

Ken writes the best stories on Literotica. That's all I need to say. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it loved it loved it!!!

Wow, thanks for an amazing orgasm, I need to sleep now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Damn KJ, you write beautifully. I almost felt like I was there. BTW - I have been to Hippy Hollow many times and have had lots of fun, but was never lucky enough to match your experience. Please keep sharing them with us. :o)

MistressOfTheRaMistressOfTheRaalmost 7 years ago
DAMN

Ken, you are amazing! Your stories are so sexy and intriguing! And I wish that I could have a sneak peak in that beautiful mind of yours! I never thought that a story could make me cum so hard in my life! My snatch is so freaking wet! I wish I had a lover to play with right now but sadly I'm single.

Keep up the Fabulous work,Ken!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...