All Comments on 'Nuts to Newton - Stephie Ch. 01'

by JohnBous

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Perfectly wonderful story. Had me wet before the end of the first page, and I came twice before I got to the end. I've never done anything like that, but I've thought about it over and over. The problem is my husband is so jealous, I don't know if he would ever agree, but I'm going to read him your story and see if he will consider something like it.

The best thing was the good judgment they used with their rules--no touching, no cameras, etc. They're not going to risk getting arrested, being condemned by their friends, losing their jobs--all the things that a lot of stupid people seem to do.

Listen, I'm coming to Europe on business in two or three months. If I can't get my husband to help me set up a fantasy, can I send you a private message and maybe meet up with you, so you can help me achieve a little of the same excitement you wrote about in the story? We'd have to get to know each other somewhat by email and photos first. I've never cheated on my husband in three years, but somehow I've got to experience the thrills you described before I get too old.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 16 years ago
Golly

Fantastic

Absolutelyloved it.

Please domore

litchipkinglitchipkingalmost 16 years ago
Hot story!

I loved the progression. I could really feel her anxiety, as well as her arousal. Well done. Now get back to work. I can't wait to read your next story.

GeorgieHGeorgieHalmost 16 years ago
Speechless

Um.... wow! I know I suggested something like this for you to write but this is way hotter and damn it realler (if there isn't such a word there should be) than I could have imagined. This is a real oh-my wonderful story and I just wish I was Stephie!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much!

amansmindamansmindover 15 years ago
Best growing to exhibitionism story ever

Somehow this just pressed all the right buttons and may be one of, if not the, best growing to exhibitionism story ever. You are blessed and did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

it's a shame there isn't more like you out there in the world ( even if only on paper ) !

GmogrosGmogrosabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

You're a Master at this, thanks a lot

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

What a great story, thanks.

Wrendy6Wrendy6about 6 years ago

Loved the story.....thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnBous@JohnBous
20 Followers
Writer, reader, appreciator of the many human desires we share, never happier than when I can make others happy. Always fascinated by the wealth of interests and turn-ons people have, truly adventurous with a cautious wife and a wide-open mind, a nearly adult daughter, a near...