All Comments on 'One Whore's Town Ch. 09'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeabout 2 months ago

What a great ending for such an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Unable to sign in to account but this is CelticMommy and I hope there's a sequel to this story!

RamchipRamchipabout 2 months ago

More please. You create interesting characters in an interesting story. What adventures will Mindblind and Raven get into next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hi, Darkni.

Well written and entertaining sequel to Lowborn. The puzzle pieces fall a bit too well for Betty, but it's always good to read that fate smiles upon honest and hard working people. Never had a doubt that things would end well once Raven joined the scene.

P.S. I still want to learn how Mindblind ended up with a dukedom and Christi instead of Raven. Another sequel maybe once SOTM is finished?

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 1 month agoAuthor

There's a little discussion of how Mindblind and Christi hooked up in Blackhawk Hall. The full story of their meeting should happen in an upcoming story — assuming I live long enough to tell it with my glacial writing pace. LOL A story that follows that is the freeing of Egoria, and fills in the gap between the coming-of-age stories and the Egorian Nobles tales. Raven ends up with some responsibilities that make them being together impossible. I was going to briefly go into it while introducing Carol ( Saj's eventual wife ) but I'm having some brainstorms about giving it full detail in a story after seeing this comment. We'll see how it goes. I filled in what was running through my head in a notes document when I got home from work. Glad you enjoyed the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous