Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hoping he wouldn't shoot his load until I got her off. Now, every time I pumped my fingers into her cunt, I slid them over her clit, too, and her body was tense and shivery and I was pretty sure she was about to cum. I was riding her ass good, humping her like a goddamn pit bull on a bitch in heat, fucking that juicy snatch of hers with my fingers, rubbing that hard little bump, making her whimper and writhe around my fingers and my throbbing pole. Finally I gave her ass a few, deep, stabbing thrusts and stuffed my fingers into her twat and heard her try to choke back a moan as her cunt spasmed and twitched around my fingers.

I don't know if her jaw was starting to cramp and she wanted to get the blowjob over with, or if she's just a nasty little slut, but even as she groaned and wiggled through her orgasm the girl was sucking the dick in her mouth for all she was worth, ramming the thick shaft deep into her mouth, slurping and sucking on the fat head. Not long after she'd finished groaning out her climax the kid started grunting and huffing. I told her I wanted to see him shoot, and I slowed my ass-reaming down a little so she could concentrate, licking and sucking the head while she worked the shaft and his balls with her hand. Soon the first gooey spurt shot out of the tip of his dick, globbing her tongue and her bottom lip. I slammed into her ass, good and hard, and started fucking her in a real frenzy, humping her fast and deep as her brother's cock spasmed and squirted spurt after spurt of gooey junk on her lips and tongue, and when I told her to she licked her lips, wiping up his spunk with her tongue and swallowing it and my nuts went tight and my fucking cock spasmed in the tight grip of that girl's sweet little ass and shot my load as I stroked in and out of that clenching ring, nice and slow a few last times, wringing every last drop of spunk from my throbbing cock before I pulled out of her ass.

I was scared, letting them go after that. Funny how you can rationalize a thing before you do it, to make the fear go away. But then, after it's done, when you're not a hot, horny mass of want anymore, but tired and sated, you get scared.

Would they go to the cops? Would they lie and say I'd raped her?

But I went ahead and let them go. If they did get any nutty ideas, it'd be my word against theirs. And, I mean, they were in my house. And she never said no to anything but that phone call.

And even if they did decide to make up some cock and bull story, who are the police gonna believe—a couple thieving punk kids, or one of their own?

12