Pinky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian looked down at his aunt lying next to him and gave her a pleased smile.

"I better get cleaned-up a little before they get back." Judy said as she stood up and adjusted her dress and opened a window "You better air the room out to. It must smell like sex."

Brian laughed and sat up on the edge of the bed. "Aunt Judy..." he said.

"What?" she asked as she buttoned her dress.

"Thanks. I'll never forget that. You know... I'd never..." his voice died out in mid-sentence.

"Never?" she asked out of surprise.

Brian shook his head, unable to face her.

"I would have never known. You were great!" his aunt said and kissed his cheek.

Brian heard the sound of water running in the bathroom and quickly got dressed so he could take a shower before his parents and Uncle Gary returned.


Brian was watching television and eating some leftover chili when the others returned home. His aunt was in the kitchen busy preparing supper, trying her best to not be distracted by his presence in the next room.

"Well, look who's back from the dead!" Gary said as they entered the house and he saw his nephew on the couch.

Brian laughed. "The smell of the roast woke me up. I was starving!"

"Typical male," his mother retorted "they only get up for food or sex."

Brian gave a nervous laugh and returned his attention to the bowl of chili. "So, did you guys have fun sightseeing?" he asked.

"I did." his father answered "The town has gotten bigger since we were here last year. It's a helluva lot bigger than it was when I was growing up here. Gary drove us by the farm that dad used to own. It's changed so much since Judy and I were kids."

"I'm sorry I missed that." Brian said "I've never seen where you grew up."

"I have to go out that way tomorrow. There's a lady out there who sells fresh eggs and I get mind from her. You could go with me if you want, Brian, but it'll mean you have to get up before the crack of noon." Judy said as she entered the livingroom, wiping her hands on her apron.

Brian smiled at his aunt. "Cool. Thanks, Aunt Judy. I'd like to see the place."

Judy smiled at her nephew and sat down on her husband's lap. "Supper should be ready in about a half hour. I hope everyone's hungry." she announced.

"Starving!" Gary said as he rubbed his stomach.

"I feel bad for not having stayed to help you, Judy." Nancy told her.

Judy shook her head. "Don't feel bad. All I did was throw a roast in the oven and make a few things to go with it."

"Looks like more than a few," Gary said as he looked into the kitchen at the table "Is that blueberry pie?"

Judy nodded and smiled.

"My favorite!" he exclaimed.

"I haven't forgotten what you like, big brother." Judy said in a coy voice.

Brian shot his aunt a sideways glance and suppressed a laugh.

Throughout supper Brian kept silent most of the time, listening to his parents describe their excursion that day and how much they enjoyed it. He did his best to not look at his aunt except when she was speaking, but he soon began getting distracted by his hard cock and thoughts of their encounters over the past twenty-four hours.

Once dinner was finished everyone went out to the veranda to enjoy the cool evening air. Brian purposely lagged behind and sat on a bench next to his father so he wouldn't be tempted to stare at his aunt.

"It really is nice out here at night. I can see why Brian liked it so much last night." Nancy said as she looked up at the first few visible stars.

"You don't get to see this many stars back home in Columbus." Brian said as he looked up.

"I think I should turn in. I don't want to be like Brian and sleep away my vacation." Gary said later in the evening after checking his watch.

"That's a good idea," Nancy replied "it's getting late."

"Brian, I plan to leave around nine tomorrow morning, so I hope you're up if you want to go with me." his aunt reminded him.

"I will be. I'm going to have one last cigarette then I'm going to bed." he told his aunt.

Brian bid everyone a good night as he lit his cigarette and watched them file into the house. As he leaned back on the bench and looked up at the moon he heard the sounds of people going upstairs and doors closing. He flicked his cigarette over the rail then went inside the house. After closing and locking the door Brian noticed the glow of the kitchen light in the dark house so decided to turn it off before going to bed. As he entered the kitchen Brian was shocked to see his Aunt Judy sitting on the kitchen table facing his direction, his father was standing between her parted legs with his back to Brian. It was immediately obvious to Brian that his aunt's dress was unbuttoned and his father's hands were roaming over his breasts. Brian stood dumbfounded for a moment then quietly backed away, but not before his aunt's eyes met his. Brian smiled at her and raised a finger to his lips, gesturing for her to keep quiet. Then he silently ascended the stairs to his room.


Brian awoke early the next morning to the sound of talking and laughter coming from downstairs. He quickly got up and showered so he didn't keep his aunt waiting. He was looking forward to going out with her, but felt somewhat awkward after catching her and his father in the kitchen the night before.

"All ready for your tour?" his aunt asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Just about. I want to grab a bite to eat first." he told her.

His parents and uncle were sitting at the table as well, and Brian found it difficult to look at his father for fear he'd smirk at the thought of knowing a secret he knew had to be kept from his mother. His aunt was wearing a blue tanktop and paisley skirt that came down to below her knees. He guessed that she once again wasn't wearing a bra.

"Are you sure you trust your aunt's driving?" David teased.

Brian laughed as he chewed on a piece of toast and gulped orange juice. "I'll take my chances." he grinned.

"Brian's in good hands. I've never had an accident -- unlike you." Judy retorted as she stood behind Brian "Besides there's hardly any traffic on those back roads."

Brian tensed-up slightly as he felt his aunt's hand resting on his shoulder as she spoke to her husband. Her breasts grazed his shoulders and he immediately felt his cock stiffen.

"Almost ready?" his aunt asked as she checked her money in her purse and slung it over her shoulder.

"I am now." Brian said as he took one last drink of juice.

"We'll be back later. I'm not quite sure when. I have to make a stop at the hardware store too." Judy said as she pulled her car keys from her purse.

Brian followed his aunt out to the car and silently sat next to her as they left the yard. She tried her best to make conversation, but Brian could tell that she too felt nervous after the events of the previous night. After about twenty minutes he decided to say something rather than have it hanging over their heads for the rest of his visit.

"You know, you don't ever have to worry about me telling anyone what I saw last night." he said, glancing quickly towards her then back out the window.

"Okay. Thanks." his aunt said as she stared at the road.

"I mean, it's not like we don't have our own secrets. Right, Pinky?"

Judy let out a loud laugh that was a mixture of amusement and relief. "I was afraid you might feel like you had to tell your mom." she explained.

Brian shook his head as he looked directly at her. "No. Never. Don't worry."

"Thanks, Brian." his aunt said as she smiled at him, then reached over and gave his thigh a squeeze.

Brian felt his cock stiffen and looked down just as she took her hand away. He reached out and took her hand in his and placed it back on his leg. Judy looked at her nephew and saw him flash her a wide smile. She ran her hand further up his thigh and traced her fingers over the outline of his hard cock.

"Are you wearing a bra?" he asked.

"No." she said grinning then quickly pulled her top up to show him her right breast, then covered it again.

"I didn't think so. What about panties?"

"Yes," his aunt said laughing "I thought I had better wear some today."

"Show me." Brian said.

"Here? Now?" his aunt said in surprise.

"Yeah. There's hardly any traffic. Besides, no one can see." he told her.

Feeling somewhat nervous yet turned-on Judy slowly pulled her skirt up until her white lace panties were uncovered. Brian gave her an appreciative smile then reached over to stroke her pussy through her panties. He could feel her heat through the cotton and soon felt her getting wet. He pressed his fingers harder against her and she let out a slight moan as she squirmed in the seat.

"We better behave. We're almost there." Judy said a while later as she pulled her skirt back down past her knees.

Brian frowned and slid back to his side of the car. His aunt turned left and followed a gravel driveway up to a small white house, behind which was a large barn and chicken pens. Brian followed his aunt inside where he was introduced to Mrs. Mullen, whom Judy regularly bought eggs from. Brian had never been on a farm before and wandered around while the women talked. Soon his aunt called to him, telling him it was time to go.

"Next I'll show you where your dad and I grew up. It's about a half-mile from here." she said as she drove.

Brian bolted upright in his seat ten minutes later as his aunt pointed to a two-story green house to his right, in back of which was a barn, only larger than the one he'd seen at Mrs. Mullen's.

"I don't know the owners, so unfortunately I can't take you in to show you around." his aunt said as she slowed down so Brian could get a good look.

Brian nodded. "At least I got to see the place. Thanks."

At the next driveway Judy pulled in and turned the car around and headed back. "Next stop: the hardware store." she announced.

Brian took in the scenery as his aunt headed back towards town, turning right onto a street that was lined with small shops. She parked in front of Jacobson's Hardware & Electronics and turned the car off.

"I'll only be a few minutes. About long enough for you to have a cigarette. You must be dying for one." she said with a smirk.

Brian laughed and got out and leaned on the side of the car facing the store. He stared at his aunt as she strode towards the store, watching her hips sway as she walked. Brian lost track of time as he surveyed the street with it's small wooden stores. He really enjoyed being in a small town and was almost wishing he could stay.

"There. I hope I never kept you waiting too long." his aunt said as she climbed back into the car and started it.

"No." her nephew replied "I love it here. It's great to be out in the fresh air, and I can't get over how quiet it is here either."

Judy glanced at her watch and headed back to her house. Brian noticed that she was driving faster than she was earlier and assumed she didn't want to be late getting supper ready. Once they arrived back at his aunt and uncle's house Brian was surprised to see balloons and a cake when he entered the kitchen.

"Surprise!" everyone shouted at him.

"I know your birthday was a while ago, but you were at school and we wanted to throw you a birthday party." his aunt explained as she gave him a hug.

"Wow... thanks you guys!" Brian said with a big grin.

"And I know your parents already gave you their gift, but David and I wanted to get you something." Judy said as she reached in her purse. She handed him a small gift-wrapped box and a card "This is what I stopped at the hardware store for."

Brian quickly tore the wrapping from the box and opened it. Inside was a black Zippo lighter with the letter B in gold in the center of the case. He smiled at his aunt and uncle and thanked them as he flicked the top open and lit it.

"I know your parents don't approve of you smoking," his aunt said "but if you're going to you may as well have a nice lighter."

"This is great. Thanks!" Brian told his aunt and uncle.

"Now how about we have something to eat. I bet you're hungry, and now you have something to light the candles on the birthday cake I made for you." his mother said.


A week later Brian and his parents were back home. On his first night back Brian stayed up late. Once his parents had gone to bed he went out to the back yard and looked up at the night sky. It was nowhere near as bright or star-filled as it was at his aunt and uncle's. As Brian thought back to his days there and his encounters with his aunt he reached into his jacket pocket and retrieved a cigarette from his pack. He smiled as he brought his new lighter up and turned the wheel to light it. Instead of a flame all Brian saw were sparks from the flint.

"Damn, out of fluid." Brian muttered to himself as he went inside the house.

He found the bottle of lighter fluid that his uncle had bought for him and tugged at the top of the lighter to pull it apart. He had never had to refill it since he had been given it, but his aunt explained how it was done. As Brian turned the inside of the lighter over to pour fluid over the cotton he noticed writing etched into the metal. Turning it around he let out a sharp laugh once he discovered what had been engraved on the inside of his lighter: To Brian -- Love, Pinky.

12