All Comments on 'Read The Fucking Manual'

by archibael

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Fun Story!

Disguised in computer lingo, this story is hilarious. Approaching his subject of a Manual, with tongue firmly planted in cheek, be prepared to enjoy this delightful read.

rgraham666rgraham666over 17 years ago
Laughing…

Your story will be mentioned in the New Stories review thread on the Authour's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hilarious!

That was really good! I hope to read the sequel.

haremgirlharemgirlover 17 years ago
How fun is that!?!

Thanks for the hilarious story. Enjoyed it thoroughly. Just as an aside though, the thought of an owner's manual for men really made me laugh. We women in the know already understand that all we have to do is stroke Mr. Happy just right and Voila! men will do anything we want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ironic and fun enough

"Man: A User's Guide

by Astarte"

Without that at the end I would have been disappointed.

DutchMafiaDutchMafiaover 17 years ago
Excellent!

This piece was easy to read and kept me wishing that it would keep on going. I'm looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Very enjoyable and erotic with a nicely different take than normal. The humor definitely adds to it and the ending (and promise of a sequel) make it all the better.

TimekeeperTimekeeperover 17 years ago
Gave me a smile

Glad to see that someone sees the humor in sexuality!!

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Wow, a winner

Should you feel magnanamous I would very much like a copy of the manual. I am in need of it's teachings. Especially the ear lobe rubbing; it sounds great. The exact technique of rubbing the feet would sure be nice to know.

Must admit it doesn't sound too much different than the techniques I have used over the years; the results just didn't come about so quickly or so definite.

I have no intention of having my woman be with other women. Don't understand that one!

I'll be lookng for your email so I can send you a mailing address.

kyrie1595kyrie1595over 17 years ago
Extremely well written and oh so funny...

Thank you for making me laugh. ~still laughing~ The story was absolutely hilarious and I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
*drink spew*

Oh dear, oh dear... *still giggling*

My poor husband... I'm going to leave this up on the pc so he reads it, and then laugh at him when he tries it... although I could just about promise the moon and stars to a man who would give me a foot rub that good!

Great job.

FtF

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Your wacky sense of humour is just too rich

or should that be three rich?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sexist bullshit

couldn't finish it. Too many men think they know what women are about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A gem in the rough

I enjoyed this immensely. It was funny, well written, and the sex was good without being too drawn out or overdone. I had expectations of Frank failing to read a critical section and making a serious blunder, or of The Manual falling into the wrong hands, but your ending was also excellent. A great read, thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Fun read! Original concept makes the smut amusing. Thanks.

CanadianSimsChickCanadianSimsChickover 15 years ago
Original and wonderful!

I actually followed the technical script and was thoroughly entertained! The sex wasn't too over done and I actually enjoyed the experimentation on the lesbian. Although now she wouldn't necesarily be a lesbian anymore... just Bi with a preference. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what a wild idea!

what an interesting premise!

a throughly enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WHERE'S THE FOLLOWUP?

I can't wait to see story about what happens with Sepi and the man's owner's manual

lenalovesfunlenalovesfunover 12 years ago

I'm very disappointed there's not a sequel :(

techlittechlitover 12 years ago
Don't we wish?

I love the concept and especially the humor you put into "God's" voice. It would be great to think god knows what is sinful but can still be a pig like the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank You.

Yes, if you can do Sepi's sequel with the man's manual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sequel please

Fantastic! I can't wait to find out how the Mans manual goes and the "throw down" between the two! definitely needs a sequel :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmmm

Pretty sure you'll be struck by lightning for this, but it was awesome! Men's Guide needed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Right to the end

I have tried to read many of the stories on this web site but with most I would stop before the end of the first page. This one I read right to its enjoyable ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This story was great!

Please tell me this is true?...........

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
Clash of Titans!

Congrats Archibael for your wild imagineering.

Being Male, I of course, have plenty of experience at disregarding instructions and manuals and directions and maps. Hey! It's part of the Bro Code.....

Considering that Frank has not thoroughly read through El's instructions. I would assume that some sort of disynchronous feedback {blowback?} is to be expected.

"Do Not yell at the Mountain unless you want it to yell back. With an Avalanche!"

And I was wondering, is our morning woody a divinely programmed reminder of that early Tree of Love? Knot that I want to bark up the wrong tree or get myself out on a shaky limb but this story has been an interesting look at our roots.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Heh.

Dat' ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Genius

And that ending. Sequel implied?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hahahaha loved the plot twist at the end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarchibael@archibael
244 Followers
Grew up in Michigan, now live in Arizona. Engineer, writing on the side. "I will spend half an hour putting a seam onto a stocking and two minutes on a man's face. I know my priorities." -- Jack Vettriano, Studio Life If you enjoy my work, please leave feedback.