All Comments on 'Santa, Jesus, Rachel & Me'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
maggie2002maggie2002over 20 years ago
Santa Jesus Rachel and Me

It was an odd comnbination of things and yet it works. It hits the nail on the head of that sad, yearning feeling that even the most loved person gets in the midst of the festivities. I lliked the odd combination of including Jesus although I think it would have worked out better if it were longer and his part was better explained but hey! it was your fantasy on a one to 5 you got a five for origionality, thought and putting it together so well but who would have expected less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
another great story

captures the feeling of loneliness and love and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
lol

Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rich, sweet, hot--an apple pie of a story

This is excellent--beautifully written, of course, but rich and sweet and profound and touching, too. Mabeuse sees the gorgeous gigantic gift the world is to our minds, and shows us what he sees. Thank you.

ciaddictciaddictalmost 14 years ago
Lovely

I settled in for a funny story to laugh with, and got so much more. I did get humor, of course. But I also got sweetness and that delicious ache of wistfulness, desire, and regret. And I got hot sex, as well. Who could ask for anything more?

Absinth3Absinth3over 7 years ago
Cheers ciaddict!

I'm with ya on that: who could ask for anything more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous