Saskia's Skinny Dipping Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came quickly, and it was then that Jake invited me to fuck her cunt as he wanted to get a taste of her licking and kissing his balls like she had done for me earlier on.

I didn't object and my cock slid into her juicy cunt, full of her juices and cream and plenty of Jake's spittle.

I took my time, thrusting steadily up and out as I gripped her tiny waist and I watched as Jake lowered his muscular body over Saskia's face and her hands moved willingly to guide his cock into her mouth.

She lovingly wrapped her tongue around his cock head again, I could she really liked doing this and Jake let out a sigh of pleasure as she licked it steadily, holding the thick shaft with both her slender hands and then she began to draw it into her mouth properly.

There's nothing quite like seeing your girlfriend having her face fucked and her enjoying it as much as the guy doing it to her!

Saskia had hold of Jake's butt with both hands and I could hear her lapping at his balls with vigorous eager licks as he called her a dirty cocking little slut.

Jake came first, I'm not surprised; Saskia was sucking on his dick like it was her very own Popsicle.

I saw his butt move faster and faster in front of me then he exploded in her mouth and down her throat.

I heard her slurping away, and Jake sat over her face until she had finished her task.

I heard her moaning in pleasure as she licked, lap and slurped up every last drop of his cum.

I came with a contented grunt inside her swollen cunt, shooting my spunk load in her soaking wet pussy, saturating her womb and filling her up with strong hard strokes before pulling out of her and collapsing on the grass gasping for breath and wondering if you could have a heart attack from too much fucking.

As Saskia dosed on the grass once again leaking spunk heavily from mouth and cunt I looked at Jake who had slid off her face and was lying beside her. He grinned and then he gave me a sly wink.

"She's a great pool-side whore," he said and I sighed with pleasure at his words. I couldn't agree more and he added that he didn't think she'd be skinny dipping in stranger's pools again because she'd got more than she bargained for by this pool!

I wasn't so sure about that, but Saskia assured both of us that this was the last time she do such a thing, she might have enjoyed herself in the end, but she certainly had not expected to fucked, sucked and stuffed by not only a stranger but her boyfriend too!

I left an hour later; at Jake's suggestion I let Saskia make her own way home seeing as she had come on her own in the first place.

It took Saskia several hours to get back to my apartment. She had to leave it until it was dark as she had no clothes as Jake had thrown hers away.

She was covered in scratches and bruises but far from being mad at me she was totally turned on by having to hide in bushes, dodge joggers, people walking their dogs, not to mention the main roads she had to sprint across, stark naked and shivering.

And on two occasions she had been forced to hide out in someone's garden because there were too many people about.

She admitted to me she found the humiliation of her skinny dipping naked experience a total turn on, not to mention the fact she liked being fucked by two guys!

She was more than willing to repeat the experience, perhaps not in the same way, but could I think of things we could do that would get us what we had both experienced at Jake's place?

I could think of loads of things we could do that she would enjoy, and how about by starting now, my balls were itching to be licked and kissed in the way she had done it by the poolside.

As I watched her head bob up and down on my cock, her lips and tongue working in sync I closed my eyes and began to plan what Saskia and I would be doing very soon, me and my very own poolside whore...

12