Scheherazade Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell he was surprised by the price a little, just like the others. I wondered if he'd refuse.

"I have it in the room upstairs. Since you're finished with your drink, let's go up now."

...

As we rode up in the elevator, I looked over at him. "The hair cut looks great on you."

"I thought you'd like it," John said.

- - - - -

"Hah, I knew it had to be John," Mary crowed.

"Duh! We all knew he cut his hair last year. Now be quiet and let her tell the story," said Anne reprovingly.

Mary stuck out her tongue.

- - - - -

"New suit, too."

"Yep. Between that, the haircut, the room, you're turning out to be an expensive date."

I looked at him, smiling but defiant, "If that's some kind of hint about weaseling on the $400, think again. Deborah doesn't give discounts, and she has plans for that money."

He smiled back. "No problem." The door dinged open and he reached out to hold it, motioning me ahead. "After all, for that price, Deborah is going to earn it."

...

When we got to the room, I asked, "May I use your bathroom a minute? I just need to freshen up. Why don't you get comfortable?" I took my large purse and moved toward the bathroom, then turned back, "Oh, and leave the money on the nightstand."

When I came out a bit later, John was sitting in the easy chair, jacket off, tie loose. The room was dimly lit by the table lamps. He looked over and the huge smile that lit up his entire face, as well as the look of desire in his eyes, let me know he liked what he saw.

The black dress was gone. In its place was a short, black negligee...translucent enough that he could see that the only things under it were the garter belt and stockings. I knew that, even in this dim light, my nipples and the dark triangle between my legs were outlined beneath it. The black stiletto heels completed the picture.

"So, John," I asked in a teasing voice, "what would you like to do?"

His voice sounded a bit hoarser than it had a moment ago. I liked that. "I want it all three ways."

I raised my eyebrows at him and then nodded. I walked over and knelt down in front of him, reaching up to remove his tie. "You can do that in a minute," he said. He caught my hands and moved them to his zipper. "And, Deborah, for that price, I don't wear a condom."

Out of the side of my eye, I could see our reflection in the mirror off to my left, John motionless in the chair, his face gazing down at what I was doing, rapt. I'm not a guy, but I could understand the eroticism in the scene that captured a man's imagination: the curves of a woman's body, her breasts hanging free as she leaned forward; the slow, sensuous movements; the utter intentness of a woman concentrating on nothing but making him feel good; even...if it was something you wanted to read into it...the slight edge of dominance in her kneeling before him.

I reached up and tucked my hair behind my ear, so I could see my face more clearly. I watched the bright oval the lipstick made of my mouth as it moved on his penis--the entire length disappearing inside, then appearing again on the slow upstroke that dragged my tongue, deliberately soft, against the underside. I can see, as well as feel, the slight catch of breath at the end of each stroke as I let my tongue swirl around the head before plunging back down to repeat the movement.

I paused for a moment, sitting up slightly, my eyes locking on his, my mouth slightly open, my left hand wrapped around him. Deliberately...holding his eyes completely...I reached my right hand down, inside my negligee, and slid a finger between my legs, my arm rocking ever so little as I touched myself, letting him see every movement, letting him see the excitement on my face that mirrored his. Then, still watching him watching me, I lowered my head, mouth opening. Just before my lips made contact, I tore my gaze away and plunged all the way down on him, letting him feel his penis hit the back of my throat and the slight gag contraction, my cheeks hollowing in suction.

I felt the first, involuntary tremors in his legs and slowed my movements, not ready to end this. Wrapping my fingers around him, I slid my tongue down lower, licking the scrotum and then, ever so gently, taking one of his testicles in my mouth, sliding my tongue smoothly around it. Continuing to watch in the mirror, I could see his face take on that tense, ecstatic look.

I thought I understood that look; something like it was probably on my face those times when I felt his teeth close on one of my nipples while his tongue brushed over it--intense pleasure but having to trust, knowing that just a little more pressure would turn that pleasure to pain, that slight edge of apprehension heightening the sensation. I let him slide out of my mouth, drew my tongue up in a long stroke on the underside of his scrotum, capturing the other one in the mouth. I let the fingers of my free hand, slide up his thigh, then tease and play, careful with the nails, around the side of his anus.

Again I felt the small tremors start and, sitting up, I let him go, reaching up to start unbuttoning his shirt. As his hands came up to help, I captured them in mine, and forced them back down to the arms of the chair, smiling. His shirt open, I pushed it back off his shoulders, exposing his entire torso, then leaned in and let my tongue and lips start a crawl from the base of his penis, up over his stomach, up to his nipples, licking them, flicking them with my tongue. I let my breasts drag over his thighs and abdomen while my hands held his shoulders flat.

I could feel him slide his hips to bring his penis into contact with my stomach. Standing, I took his hands in mine and then carefully placed my knees on either side of his body, straddling him. I brought his hands up to the ties of the negligee at my breast, setting them on the bows, and then reached down, took him in my hand, and slid him into my body. I was so completely ready for this that I felt myself come down on his hips without a wisp of resistance. His breath caught in his throat at the feeling of being engulfed like that and his hands stilled with the ties for a second, then they finished their work and he slid it back off my shoulders, his hands returning to cup my breasts.

Bracing my hands on the back of the chair on either side of his head, I began to ride him: long, slow strokes, not letting him fall out of me. At the bottom of each motion, I would slide slightly back and forth, letting my clit rub across his pubic hair and sending a shiver through my body. I knew he was close to coming, but I was even closer...an entire evening of sexual teasing having excited me almost to a frenzy.

As the contractions started to take my body, I reached one hand behind his head and pulled myself down so that my breasts were in his face. He captured one into his mouth, sucking the nipple fiercely hard and the orgasm washed over me. I felt my body gripping his penis, sending him over the edge, also, and we rode out that long, bucking moment, each gripping the other violently.

As our breathing returned to normal, he started to say something, but I just put my finger to his lips. I slid up off him and went back on my knees. Taking him in my mouth, I tasted myself and the faint bitterness of his semen as I cleaned the aftermath of sex off him.

Standing, I walked over to the mini-bar. I knew he was watching me move and I walked a bit more slowly than usual, making sure to place one foot in front of the other to let my hips sway. I took a glass, dropped a few ice cubes in it, then poured him a Scotch. Turning back, I let him enjoy the view as I walked back and handed him the drink. I crossed to the nightstand and picked up the four bills lying there.

"We're not done, yet; my hour's not up," he said.

"Oh, I know; I remember," I assured him. "Sip your drink, relax and get your breath back; there's plenty of time." I walked back into the bathroom to freshen up.

I took my time in there, cleaning up, repairing the damage to the makeup, fixing my hair. I wanted to look good when I went back out--I wanted him to have a bit of time to recover. I also wanted to put in some lubricant for what was coming next. John and I had only done it once; we'd been a bit awkward about it. This time needed to go better. I decided that the best thing to do was take the advice that had been offered to me earlier.

I walked back into the room went over and bent down. Taking one of his legs in my hand, I slid his shoe and sock off, then did the same for the other leg. Smiling, I grabbed his waistband and with a playful "Up!" I pulled his trousers and boxers down off his legs, folded them and placed them on the table. Placing one knee beside him, I undid the knot in his tie and slid it out of his collar. His hand come up and stroked my hip as I did, then came around and a finger touched my clit before sliding inside, finding me still wet. I just smiled at him, ignoring his play while I worked the shirt off his arms and from behind his back. I stood smoothly, letting his finger come free, capturing his hand in mine, drawing it to my lips and sucking the finger for a second before moving away.

I moved unhurriedly around the room, taking my time. I picked up my discarded lingerie and placed it on the table. Every few seconds, I'd look at him and give a small smile. I ran my hand over the comforter on the bed, found it had a hard, artificial feel, looked at him and wrinkled my nose. I folded it aside, exposing the crisp cotton sheets, ran my hand over them and smiled. I brought two towels out of the bathroom and spread one on the floor at the foot of his chair, the other at the foot of the bed. I brought a small bottle of lubricant out of the bathroom and set it next to him on the floor. John watched these preparations intently without saying a word, just sipping from his drink occasionally.

I looked around the room, surveying to make sure all was how I wanted it, then walked over to him, took the drink out of his hand and set it on the table.

"Slide forward and lean back."

I traced a finger down the length of his penis, which was already starting to stiffen. I took the bottle of lubricant and dripped a couple drops on him, staring at it intently, letting him know I was watching as it swelled. I knew he wanted me to take it in my hand but I teased him a bit first, using a fingernail to trace up and down its length, while my other hand let a couple drops fall on his scrotum. I waited, then smiled at his indrawn breath as the air activated the liquid, generating mild heat. I poured some into my hand and cupped him, letting it cover him, sliding my fist around firmly but not hard, just letting him experience the slick feeling and the gentle warmth.

I stood and set the bottle beside the foot of the bed. I reached over to the table and picked up his glass and took a long swallow, rolling an ice cube around in my mouth, pushing it into my cheeks, letting my tongue show for a moment...letting him make the association with what had been in my mouth a few minutes ago.

He had sat up and was watching me avidly, watching to see what I would do next. I let my eyes go deliberately to the clock on the nightstand, nodded my head, then moved to foot of the bed. Moving as gracefully as I could, almost in slow motion, I knelt down. I placed the drink carefully off to the side and leaned my torso down over the mattress. My arms I stretched wide to my sides, like I was trying to hug the entire bed. I slid my knees apart about a foot and a half. Turning, to look over my shoulder, I stared at him, and just waited.

He took a deep breath and stood. I turned my face downward into the sheet. I felt him kneel down behind me, his hands running over my back, over my ass. I heard him uncap the bottle and a stream of liquid hitting me, sliding down to run between my legs. His hands took the cheeks of my ass firmly, separating them and I felt his penis nudge me, pushing very slowly but inexorably into me.

I tried to relax my muscles, confident he would be as gentle as he could, but knowing I wasn't used to this. I felt the head of his penis pop past my sphincter, momentary discomfort, but no real pain as he stopped moving. He slid forward another inch or so, then pulled back slowly and I felt more drops of lubricant falling on us. In and out, each stroke moving slightly farther, working himself entirely inside me until I felt his testicles push up against me. He slid back, another drizzle of oil, and then I felt his hands move from my ass cheeks to my waist, grasping me just above the swell of my hips as he began to take me.

He wasn't trying to pound me into the bed but this wasn't some tentative play at anal sex, either...not some "are you Ok with this honey?"...he had paid for Deborah and now he was collecting what he bought...firmly and determinedly fucking me. I knew he didn't care if this was exciting me or not, he was caught up in the fantasy moment himself, intent on the incredible tightness sliding up and down his penis, intent on the sensations that were driving him to his second orgasm. I was surprised at how much I was excited--not by the physical sensation; I was too new to this to be enjoying it, yet--but by the hard grip of his hands on my hips, by the sound of his harsh breathing, by the sheer sexuality of the moment. I loved it.

I felt him push hard into me one last time and then felt his penis pulse inside me as he came. He slumped forward, his hands coming down on either side of me and I completed the image from before by arching my back, pushing up from the bed and wrapping one arm up and backwards around his neck to hold him.

Moments passed, and he slid out of me and sat back on the floor.

I turned and sat with crossed legs, leaning against the foot of the bed. "I think your time is up, John," I said, smiling, "but, since you were a nice boy, I'll let you have the shower first."

...

It was about 10:30. We were lying together in the bed after showering.

John looked at me, "Is is over?"

"Yeah." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "It was wonderful. Thank you."

"No thanks necessary, ma'am. Please thank Miss Deborah when you see her next. How do you feel?"

I laughed. "Relaxed. Ready for sleep. My bottom is a bit tender."

"Price of doing business," he joked.

I snuggled down into the curve of his arm. "You had some help in this one. Who were the men?"

"What men?" he asked with an innocent face.

I pinched him and made to grab for his crotch. "Okay, okay! Uncle!

"The first guy...Paul? He's my friend Jim from Europe. I told you that you'd meet him someday."

"I thought he lived in Munich?"

"He does, but I thought that would tip you off, so I had him pretend to be from England. He's pretty familiar with it. And he really did study to be an architect before getting into finance, so I thought he could play a good role."

"He did. I didn't know if he was for real or not. Especially because I didn't see you until late."

"I thought that might make you wonder," he grinned, proud of himself. "Jim is staying with us for a few days, so you can tell him what a good job he did."

I sucked in my breath, made a face, "With us?"

John just laughed, interpreting my reactions correctly, "Don't worry; he thought the whole thing was fun and he doesn't know how far it got with the other men. Don't be embarrassed, you can both just laugh about the whole thing.

"The second guy was an acquaintance of mine in the Sheriff's Department. He lives somewhat out this way and didn't mind spending an hour helping out. He thought it was a hoot."

"So, I propositioned a cop is what you're saying?"

"Yes, dear. Very poor discrimination on your part." That earned him another pinch.

"What did you think of the third guy, Deb?"

"Well, he was sexy as hell. I was surprised at how comfortable he was talking with me about specifics."

He smiled. "That's because Carl's in the business. He works for an expensive service as a male escort. I represented him on a traffic problem about a year ago. I got him off with just a warning and he said to give him a call if I ever needed something."

John chuckled. "I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that I'd ever need his services!"

I sat for a moment, thinking about that. Then, "That fourth guy blew my mind. I never thought things would go that far. That's a whole new level of realism in role play. Who was he?"

John looked at me strangely. "Deb...I've never met that guy in my life."

"What!?!"

"I was going to walk up to you after Carl.

"I saw the guy go back to the bathroom after you, but I didn't think anything of it. I could just see a bit down that hall from where I was sitting. Then I saw him come up to you and wasn't sure exactly what was going on. So I asked Tony."

"Tony? The bartender was in on this?"

"No, not really. I had come in earlier and talked to him, mentioned that I was hanging around watching out for a friend--no specifics. He probably put me with you once you got there, but I think he thought I was your pimp or something.

"Anyway, I went up to him quickly and asked what he knew about that guy. He told me the guy was a regular, came in every week or two looking for some woman to talk dirty to him. He assured me the guy was pretty harmless."

"You didn't know him? And I went outside with him." I asked again, in disbelief.

"Sweetie, the whole time you were by his car, Ray...the guy from the Sheriff's Office...and I were standing fifteen feet away behind the bushes. Ray carries a gun. If that guy had tried one single thing, he'd have been in a world of hurt.

"I could tell you were enjoying your evening. I wasn't going to break the mood if I didn't have to. And, as you said, it gave a whole new level of realism."

I sat silent for a moment, then began to laugh. "I can't believe it! What a story that is!"

Then a thought stuck me. "Oh my God! I actually performed a sexual service for money. I actually turned a trick!"

- - - - -

The girls sat, speechless.

Finally, Claire said, absolutely deadpan, "I think I might need to be alone for a while."

With that, the chatter broke out...most of it along the lines of "I can't believe it!" and "that was unbelievably hot!"

Debbie felt pleased with herself. As the telling had gone on, she had found herself becoming comfortable with it, losing herself in the story, turned on just like the others in the remembered eroticism. She looked over at Anne, giggling to Mary with shining eyes and knew that the melancholy was pushed away again.

Maggie shook herself, looked around and then stood up. "I had plans for next Wednesday but, as of this moment, they are cancelled. There's no way I'm missing this meeting ever again. Now I know how that shah felt listening to Scheherazade tell the 1001 tales!

"Who wants a drink?"