Slave Silk's Diary Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Taralyn looked at me with daggers in her eyes and ice in her voice, she said, "I am not interested in what others are, or are not wearing. I want those clothes off now."

I obeyed and removed my clothes. I felt the familiar pain of discomfiture wash over me. I was not ashamed of my body. I knew I had a nice figure. I did not like to draw unnecessary attention to myself. This went back to a childhood of public humiliation by a mother who liked to chide me in front of crowds of people. As a child, if I did anything to displease my mother, she made it clear and evident to everyone within earshot how bad a daughter I was. No matter how hard I tried to please her by excelling in everything I did from sports to grades, she would always point out my faults and blunders.

I started to sit back in the chair when Mistress Taralyn directed me to kneel beside her. Rebelliously I knelt, but not in the fashion I had been taught as a slave. My legs were locked together. Knowing this would not please Mistress, I did it anyway. Mistress asked, "Is that how you were taught to kneel, silk?" Her voice gave away her displeasure in me. I relented a little and spread my legs. Apparently this was not to her liking either. Mistress got up from the table and walked away. My anger was overruling my normal acts of obedience. Mistress returned with a paddle and commanded me to lie over her lap. The fear took hold of me and I begged, "Please Mistress, not here. I'm sorry." I then spread my legs further, and place my hand palms up on my thighs.

My submission was too late as Mistress added 5 more smacks to my mounting punishment. Tears dripped from my eyes down to the floor as my body lay over Mistress Taralyn's lap and she started my retribution. Each smack was like the bite of one thousand snakes. Once Mistress was done, my body trembling, I returned to my proper kneeling position beside my Mistress. A few tears still trickled down my cheeks as Mistress ran her hand up the inside of my thigh. The wetness leaking from my pussy as fast as the tears escaped my eyes. A shudder passed through my entire body as Mistress rubbed my throbbing pussy.

To my relief, eight o'clock came and the floor show began. The show for tonight was the penalty of the male slave who had been shackled to the door. His Mistress was going to make an example of him to all slaves present who thought they could disobey their Master or Mistress and get away with it.

Mistress Anne chained her slave's arms to the ceiling. She began by flogging him relentlessly. Mistress Anne used a heavy flogger that was obviously used for only the stiffest of punishments. The blood flowed cold in my veins as I watched Mistress Anne uncompromisingly torture her slave. This was beyond any chastisement I could ever imagine. Mistress Taralyn must have sensed my uneasiness. She stroked my face and reassured me that the slave would be ok. This did little to ease the pain building inside me. My empathy for this slave was overwhelming and taking hold of me like a vice around my body. To my own astonishment, the wetness between my legs continued to grow with every scream elicited by the slave.

The rest of the penalty was seen as a blur through tears. I could not stop them, and did not want to. My heart went out to this slave as his Mistress continued her onslaught of torture. Just as I thought the show could not get worse, the slave's screams of pure terror started. Mistress Anne had first fucked his ass with a small dildo, and then had inserted a butt plug coated with what appeared to be Ben-Gay deep inside his rectum. I could feel Mistress Taralyn watching me. As much as this slave's torture hurt me, I could not stop watching. Tears dripped down my cheeks, disappearing down my naked breasts and across my taught stomach. Mistress Taralyn pinched my nipple hard, bringing me back to reality. I moaned and shivered at the pain and her sensuous touch.

The show was finally over and Mistress instructed me to get dressed. We walked to the car in silence. I stared out the window, my heart aching, as well as every fiber of my being. Tears freely escaped my eyes, as I had no will power left to stop them. Mistress eyed me and questioned if I were ok. I told her I was, and I was not. I was filled with such strong emotions, I did not know whether to scream, cry, or laugh. Mistress asked me if the punishment disturbed me. I explained that the flogging is something I hate. I do not like to be whipped or spanked. However, the other parts of the torture had very much turned me on. My pussy was the wettest it had been all day. The ache and need to cum was only heightened by the slaves screams as Mistress Anne fucked his ass and forced the plug deep inside him. I explained this as best I could to Mistress Taralyn. Mistress seemed to understand and admitted that part of the torture had also turned her on.

Again I fell silent as we drove on toward home. Mistress broke the silence, "What else silk? Tell me what else is wrong." She asked.

I tried to explain. I could not stop crying. The last few days had been sheer hell for me. My need to cum shadowed by the intense pain and ache of my whole body. One moment I would think Mistress loved me, and the next minute I would think she hated me. I would get angry and then cry because of my anger at my Mistress. I felt broken, completely and totally ripped to shreds, and the only person that could put me back together was Mistress Taralyn.

Finally I said the words that had come to mind so many times over the course of this phase of my training. "Don't you love me anymore?" I asked my Mistress.

"Of course, I love you silk. I tell you every day, several times a day in fact." Mistress replied.

"Then why are you doing this to me?" I asked with tears streaming down my cheeks again.

"I told you this was going to be very hard on you, but it will be worth it in the end." Mistress explained.

She then pulled me across to her. I rested against my Mistress as she drove the rest of the way home, petting me lovingly.

As we walked into the door I asked, "Are we going to bed now Mistress?"

"No. Come upstairs and remove your clothes."

Upstairs Mistress and I undressed. I looked over her beautiful body with love and adoration, mixed with lust. Mistress was very stunning fully clothed, but naked she was even more striking. Mistress pulled me to her, our mouths connecting. Our tongues probed each others mouth. Dancing and playing, tasting each other. Drinking my Mistress in, her hands moved to my ass and pulled me closer against her. Instinctively my hands moved up to caress her breasts. They were the perfect size for my small hands. I rolled the nipples between my thumbs and index finger. The nipples hardened under my touch, and I felt the electricity flowing through Mistress. She moaned into my mouth.

Mistress pulled me onto the bed with her. Our mouths still attached, and our tongues still probing and dancing. Mistress rolled me onto my back and began kissing down my neck. I loved to have my neck and ears suckled. My pussy was throbbing fiercely as I reached for Mistress' breasts again. I squeezed them roughly, kneading them in the palms of my hand.

Mistress moved her kisses down to my breasts. My breathing was becoming labored as her silky mouth closed over my nipple. Her hand ventured down between my legs and into the wet crease of my pussy lips. My eyes were closed and a flash of bright light shot through my eyes underneath my eye lids. I arched my back and hips to meet my mistress, eliciting a moan and plea.

Mistress removed her hands and lips from my body and rolled over onto her back. I knew this was my cue to pleasure her. I felt like a rabid tigress about to pounce on its prey. I devoured her breasts with my hands and mouth. Biting the nipple as I sucked it into my mouth, I pinched and squeezed the other breast and nipple. I left the now hard nipples and started kissing down Mistress' midsection. I placed wet, suckling kisses down her stomach, to her belly button. I inserted my tongue into her sweet button. I left a very wet kiss there, before venturing down to the wet hot folds of her pussy. I moved down between her legs.

Mistress began to moan and beg. This empowered me and I knew at this moment I was in control of her. I started planting sweet kisses up the inside of her thighs. Moving up slowly to her saturated mound, Mistress implored me to fuck her hot pussy with my tongue. Obliging the sensuous pleas of my Mistress, I began to fuck her pussy with the fervor of a starved animal seeking fodder.

My tongue moved inside Mistress' vagina, scraping the canal with my tongue curling up and down as I moved my face in and out of her honey pot. Mistress' juices were covering my tongue, lips and chin. The taste of Mistress was exquisite, rivaled only by the most expensive champagne or the finest caviar.

Mistress Taralyn moaned loudly, thrusting her hips up to meet my diligently working tongue. Her ardent screams goaded me to fuck her more rapidly and with vehemence.

As my tongue continued its onslaught of Mistress' pussy, my fingers found her engorged clit. I began to press it firmly against her pussy folds, and rub it in small quick circles. Mistress' body began to shake and tremble, bucking up to meet the thrusts of my tongue in and out of her hot pussy. As I pulled and pinched her clit, the fingers of my other hand searched for her anal opening. Finding it, I shoved one finger deep inside her rectum.

I was now furiously fucking my Mistress with my fingers in her ass, my tongue in her pussy and my fingers frantically mauling her clit. I immersed another finger inside her ass. Fucking her deep and hard, I hoped it hurt as much as it gave her pleasure.

Mistress began to scream as her orgasm took hold of her senses. Her body thrashed about underneath me. My tongue and fingers continued their assault, as I moved my tongue up to her clit. I bit down on the swollen nub as I pulled it out away from her pussy. I sucked it into my mouth roughly as Mistress wrapped her legs around my head, burying my face deeper into her sopping pussy.

I released her clit and once again drove my tongue back into her pussy hole. My fingers found her clit and pressed it in brutal circles. My fingers pumped in and out of her asshole, in unison with my tongue moving and sucking her pussy hole. Orgasm after orgasm rolled through my Mistress.

I stopped and gave Mistress a pleading look. I needed my Mistress to make love to me as I had just done to her. I needed my Mistress to relieve me of this ache that had encompassed my entire body for too long now. Mistress looked at me through exhausted bliss. She lay there for a few minutes before speaking to me.

"Ok baby," She said sitting up, "time to go downstairs."

Again the alarms sounded in my head. Every ounce of blood drained from my face and ran cold through my body. An inaudible "Please, no", came from within me, but I did not feel my lips move to utter this plea. This came from my very soul, an appeal to my Mistress not to force me down into the chamber for more torture. I could not take anymore.

Mistress took my hand and led me down the stairs and to the basement. Tears poured down my cheeks and naked body. I trembled uncontrollably.

To my alarm, Mistress chained my arms above my head to the ceiling. The then placed a spreader bar between my legs and strapped my ankles to it. Tears continued flowing down my face, but I remained quiet. I felt at this moment that there was no way Mistress Taralyn loved me. My resolve shattered along with my heart, I hung from the ceiling only a shell of the person I used to be.

Mistress began to flog me with the suede flogger. I would not let myself scream. The only sound I would omit was a squeal when the straps of the flogger hit my pussy. The soreness there was so intense, I could not help but shriek, as the leather smacked against my pussy.

Mistress stopped flogging me. I could feel the heated redness of my ass. Mistress then walked away. She went to the stairs and turned out the light. I was confused for a few seconds and then extremely frightened. I called out to her, "Mistress Taralynn! Mistress please, do not leave me here alone! Please!" There was no noise and no response from Mistress. The only sound was the wild beat of my heart. I cried silently until my mind and body became numb. I hung there as a carcass would hang in a meat locker. My mind and body completely void of thought and feeling.

After what seemed an eternity, Mistress came back into her chamber and turned the lights on. I looked at her through zombie eyes. The tears now dry streaks down my cheeks. Mistress unchained me. I stretched my sore limbs as she led me to the table. There was no meaning to me anymore. I felt nothing, I thought nothing, and I said nothing.

I lay on the table very still, as Mistress strapped me down. She had never strapped me to such an excess. The terror swept over me once again. I could not move any part of my body when Mistress was done securing me. I tried to speak, to beg for mercy from this person. I could not see her as my Mistress now. She was a stranger tormenting me to the point of madness. Nothing would come out of my mouth as I struggled against my restraints.

Mistress then applied clamps to my sore nipples. There were chains attached to the clips. The pain was very intense, but nothing compared to the ache of my heart. Mistress then moved between my legs. I watched her intently, waiting for the death blow. Death would make it better. That was what was running through my mind at that very moment.

Mistress started rubbing my pussy. This felt good and brought me out of my zombie trance. The negative thoughts were diminished as I moaned under the touch of my Mistress Taralyn. The tears started flowing again uncontrolled. Mistress continued her assault of my inflamed clit. My moans became screams and my tears became sobs. Panic overtook me once again, when I heard the familiar buzz of the clit stimulator. Screaming, I implored my Mistress not to use the stimulator on my tender clit.

The stimulator on low setting was unlike any sexual tool. The pain of high setting could render one unconscious from the intensity of orgasm after orgasm. Luckily, Mistress had it on low setting, which proved to be too much. Earsplitting screams poured out of me as Mistress continued to rub my clit in all directions with the stimulator. I heard Mistress emit a moan of her own. I knew that sound well. It was the sound of her own orgasm flowing through her body.

Mistress warned me not to cum. I repeated my plea amidst the screams of pain. My head thrashed back and forth. I must have looked like I was possessed and felt as if I were being killed very slowly. Every nerve, every pore, every fiber of my being needed the release that only orgasm would bring.

"Gawd! Gawd! Please Mistress, I will die! Please let me cum. I beg you! Please!" I screamed.

Mistress stopped the stimulator for a few minutes, only to begin the onslaught over again. I tried to scream but could not. My throat was hurting and dry. I was hoarse from the severe shrieking. I was on the verge of unconsciousness when Mistress removed the vibrator from my pussy.

I lay there panting violently. I tried to stay alert, but could feel myself slipping into oblivion, when finally I heard the words I had waited all week to hear.

"CUM SILK!!" Mistress commanded. It took nothing more than those words to send me into the wildest, most erotic orgasm I had ever felt. Violently my body thrashed against my fetters as the orgasms surged through me one after another. Everything went black, and then again I felt and heard the buzz of the stimulator against my clit. My body was wracked again by orgasms at the direction of my Mistress.

Although I felt relief at being told to cum, I could take no more and started to beg Mistress to stop. If this continued, I would surely lose consciousness again. Mistress did as I asked and stopped. Slowly she undid the shackles holding me down. I had no energy to get up from the table. My body was limp and lifeless, utterly exhausted. Mistress took my face between her soft hands. She kissed my lips with the most caring and loving kiss I had ever had from her. Mistress then uttered the words I longed to hear, "I love you, silk". At that very moment I knew it was all worth the anguish that this phase of my training had caused.

12