Sophie's New Perversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my left hand from my twat and wiped my chin to get the little bit of cum that had dribbled down. I stood up in front of him, still holding his cock and stuck my wet fingers up to his mouth. He licked them clean and smiled down at me. I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him deeply on the lips, depositing some of his own cum into his mouth in the process.

"Thank you, Sophie. Just let me know if you ever need extra credit."

"Thank you, Mr. Randall. If you ever go to Harvey's on a Wednesday night, don't run out on my account. Your secret's safe with me. Well, I have to hurry now or I'll be late for work. I told Harvey I'd fill in tonight. Bye."

Mr. Randall recovered enough to realize the opportunity. "Sophie, let me give you a ride. Maybe I'll stay for a while." We walked down the hall, careful to stay a little bit apart, as if we both just happened to be in the hallway at the same time, and went out to the parking lot. We got into Mr. Randall's Honda Accord and headed downtown for the eight blocks to Harvey's.

"You know, Sophie, I always thought you were sort of a straight-laced little prude. I had no idea."

"Well, I was. Then I met the Big Bad Wolf. He has shown me what I was missing. Thanks for the ride."

I hopped out and hurried through the front door and headed to the back to get ready for my first stage session. Mr. Randall came in part way through the first song. I bent down and whispered to him, "No tips from you tonight, Mr. Randall. You already gave me one." Then I stuck my middle finger in my mouth and licked it. I made sure to give him lots of extra up-close looks at my pussy and ass. Because I had a tampon in, I did have to be careful not to spread my pussy lips, but I was still making good tips.

I did only a couple of table dances between each set because it was just me and the girl that went by the name Sheena and dressed like Jane in the old Tarzan movies. She had arms and legs like a bodybuilder. We were both getting about the same amount in tips, though, with the happy hour business customers.

At 6:00, two other girls came and Harvey told me to just finish my time with table dances. I tapped Mr. Randall on the shoulder and motioned him away from the stage. We went to a table. "Mr. Randall, I'm going to tell Harvey you asked for a private show."

"I'm a teacher, Sophie. I can't spend a hundred bucks on that. I'd love to, but I just can't. I only spring for a table dance once a week."

"Well, the truth is, I want to try something else with that cock of yours." I reached under the table and gave him a squeeze. "I'll give Harvey his cut out of my tips and he'll never know." I grabbed him by his tie and led him across the room. I told Harvey we were having a private show.

When we got inside the room, I said, "Mr. Randall, please get naked and have a seat on the couch." I took the $50 to Harvey and said, "This one's harmless. Don't worry."

When I got back into the room, Mr. Randall was just removing his pants. His other clothes were all folded on the table. He was standing there in his boxers, his cock already sticking out through the hole in the front. I smiled at him and said, "C'mon mister. I said naked, not almost naked."

He quickly removed his boxers and sat down on the couch. He looked a little uncomfortable and wasn't sure what to do since he was naked and I was still fully dressed. I walked over to him and put a foot up on the back of the couch and pulled my skirt up. "Do you like my new panties, Mr. Randall?" He was looking intently at my pussy lips, which were visible through the sheer fabric.

"Yes, Sophie. Yes, they are very, very nice. You should wear them more often."

"I agree, however, I also think I should take them off more often. What do you think? Sound like a good idea?" I pulled them away from my pussy so he could get a better look.

"Oh, yes it does."

I put my leg down, slid my panties down and kicked them off. I moved a chair so it was about two feet from the couch and sat down with my right foot on my left knee. "Is this better than the view you had in class today, Mr. Randall?"

"That was great, but this is definitely better."

I began slowly unbuttoning my blouse. I slid it off my shoulders and to the floor. "I know you've seen these, but they need to be kissed and sucked. Think you can do that?" I undid my bra and walked over to him.

He pulled me down to him on the couch and began licking and sucking my tits. He nibbled on my nipples. When his mouth was on one, his hand was on another. Soon, I felt his other hand on my ass outside my skirt. He was kneading my ass cheek. I reached back and he thought I wanted him to stop and pulled his hand away. I lifted my skirt and moved his hand back so he could grab my ass. He did.

Mr. Randall slid down onto his back on the couch and pulled me on top of him. Both of his hands kneaded my ass. I was enjoying this partly because it seemed so perverse to be doing it with my teacher. His hands began to spread my cheeks and he was working toward my pussy. I slid away from him and stood. I dropped my skirt and stood before him completely naked, except for my knee socks and saddle shoes..

"Mr. Randall, I desperately need an orgasm. However, my period is not quite over and I am still a virgin. I have promised to remain one. Do you think you can help me anyway? If you do, I would love to have you fuck me in the ass after I come."

He reached out and pulled me to him, putting his mouth on my mound. He kissed and licked around my crotch and then gently laid me down. I spread my legs to give him easy access. He carefully kissed and licked the surface of my twat. Then he did something totally unexpected. He drove his tongue forcefully into me and pulled my tampon halfway out with his teeth. He then reached up and removed it, dropping it on the floor and began fucking my pussy with his tongue. After about five minutes of his treatment, I came almost violently. When I had calmed down a little, he looked up and had pinkish blood mixed with my other juices on his face. I reached down and grabbed my blouse, but he stood and used his own T-shirt to wipe his face mostly clean.

By the time he dropped the shirt, I had found the K-Y and handed it to him. We both moved back to the couch and I got on my knees. He turned me over so I was face up. "Mr. Randall, I said only in my ass, remember."

He didn't answer but leaned down and kissed my pussy a little more before lifting my legs over his shoulders and pressing them back toward my head. I held my legs back and spread wide, giving him complete access. He began tonguing my asshole. Then he used the lubricant and began working to open my hole. He had two fingers in my ass and was using his other hand to finger fuck my pussy and tease my clit. I was in ecstasy and wanted his cock in my pussy, but knew I had to wait. Then he grabbed my ass and aimed his cock at my asshole. He pushed the head against it until I could relax it enough to allow his mushroom cap to pop inside. I was partially sitting up on the couch, still holding my legs up. It was fascinating to be able to watch. Then with one powerful stroke, he buried his entire prick into my ass and began fucking me hard. All the while he was stroking my clit and fingering my pussy. I dropped my legs over his shoulders and I pushed to meet his every thrust. I began cumming in waves and pushed against him even harder. I squeezed my legs together around his head and, with one final push, he began spurting his semen deep into my ass.

I let my legs drop to the sides of his body and Mr. Randall bent down and nibbled my nipples, then let his cock slide out of my tight hole. We lay there for a few moments to get relaxed. Then he stood and helped me as we cleaned up the room and each other. I got a spare tampon from my bag and he insisted on inserting it for me.

Once we were dressed, we started to feel a little awkward. The teacher and the student didn't quite know what to say. Finally I managed, "I'll see you in class next week," and winked.

"At least let me give you a ride home," he said and I agreed.

Harvey took me by the arm as we were leaving and pulled me aside. "You know, you aren't going to make much if you keep giving it away." He patted my ass and smiled. I had forgotten about his camera and monitor.

On the way home, Mr. Randall suggested that maybe I shouldn't tease him in class like I had. "I do need to be able to concentrate enough to teach, you know."

I agreed, but with a couple of conditions. "I won't tease you like that, at least not too often, but you should keep me after school sometimes if that cock of yours has been lonely. I wouldn't want your lack of a sex life to affect your teaching. Besides, I might need more extra credit."

When we got to my apartment, Mr. Randall kissed me and said, "I think we'll both enjoy the rest of this school year. Maybe next semester I'll give you a C and see what we can think of for extra credit."

"I was hoping maybe next semester, you'd give me an F but make sure my grade is an A."

I closed the door of his car as he stared at me in lustful disbelief and went in to the apartment. Mom had dinner ready. "Now remember dear, we're going to Grandma's tomorrow, so don't make any other plans."

After dinner I called Tracey and told her I had to go to Salem for the weekend. She said we would make plans for the following weekend.

Chapter 9: Sophie Gets an Invitation She Can't Refuse


It was good to get away from Portland for a while. Grammy was glad to see us and we talked a lot. She is always so positive and proud of me for every little thing I do. (If only she knew what I was really like now! She might not be so proud.) Mostly she wanted to know how school was going and what my college plans were.

By Monday morning, I still hadn't heard from Mr. Wilde. I was pretty pissed off at him. After hearing from him every day for weeks, I had heard nothing for almost a week.

Ms. Simpson kept me after P.E.

"What's the problem, Ms. Simpson? Can I help you with something?"

She roughly grabbed me by the hair. "Come with me," she commanded and began leading me into her office.

"Yes, Madam," I answered as we entered the small room.

"I have heard though the grapevine that you have tempted and tortured a male teacher. Is that true?"

"Yes, Madam, but he didn't seem to mind," I smiled.

"You must learn your lesson. You are not to tease the teachers. You were just lucky it was Mr. Randall. He is very understanding in situations such as these. Remove your panties."

"Yes, Madam."I reached under my skirt and slid them off and dropped them to the floor.

"Bend over my desk and lift your skirt."

"Yes, Madam," I answered as I immediately complied, baring my ass and spreading my legs in anticipation.

WHACK! The stinging pain startled me into a standing position.

I spun my head to look at Ms. Simpson. "What was that for?"

WHACK! She slapped my ass again. I immediately bent back over. "You spread your legs without permission as if telling me to lick your pussy." I moved my legs together as she lifted my skirt again. WHACK! "Then you stood without permission." WHACK! "Then you failed to call me Madam."

I braced for the next one, but it didn't come. I remained paralyzed, bent over the desk., legs together, and ass bared. After several minutes, she asked in a more soothing tone, "What do you need me to do, Sophie?"

I hesitated just slightly and then said, "Please spank me for misbehaving, Madam." Whack! It was much softer this time.

"Sophie, your ass is a lovely shade of red."

"Thank you, Madam."

Then Madam (Ms. Simpson) removed her sweats and sat on her desk. She had been wearing no panties. "Sophie, my pussy needs attention. Get on your knees and take care of it."

"Yes, Madam."

I dutifully knelt before her. Her shaved pussy was glistening with moisture. I touched it tentatively at first and then leaned my face toward her bare lips and began inhaling her aroma. Then I kissed hers mons and lips and started tonguing my P.E. teacher. I gripped her legs with both hands and drove my tongue into her. I wanted so badly to touch myself, but knew that would only enrage her. So I put all my effort into satisfying Madam. I used my tongue to tease her clit and my fingers to fuck her pussy. Then I would switch, but I kept it up at a constant frenzy.

Soon she was moaning and encouraging me and telling me how well I'd learned to eat pussy. Finally, she tensed and squeezed my head with her legs as she held it in place with both hands and had an orgasm that sent juices flowing onto my face.

When she had calmed, she tenderly rubbed my hair and praised me some more. "You have done so well, Sophie, that you deserve a reward. Remove your panties and get up on my desk."

I quickly complied with a "Yes, Madam," and sat on the desk. She got on her knees and spread my legs and began working on my pussy and clit with tongue and fingers. She soon slipped a finger in my ass and I was about to explode when she stopped.

"Oh, don't stop," I hissed as I grabbed the back of her head. As soon as I had done that I realized my mistake.

She stood quickly, a touch of anger on her face. "Bend over now."

"Yes, Madam."

She rubbed my ass. I trembled in anticipation. WHACK! She smacked my ass with a stick. WHACK! WHACK! Then she rubbed it gently. I could feel the heat on my cheeks. I could also feel juices running down my leg. Madam let a single finger trail down my crack and onto my pussy, then to my clit, which she tickled briefly before running it back the other way. Then she said, "OK, Sophie. Time to go back to class. Here's a note explaining our need for a conference. You may stand, Sophie." I stood and my skirt fell to cover me once again. I turned to face Madam and she had a smile on her face.

I ached to reach an orgasm, but dared not ask. I reached for my panties, but she pulled them away. "You had better run along now, Sophie," she said cheerfully.

I understood, then said, "Thanks, Ms. Simpson. See you tomorrow." I then left and again went without panties for the rest of my day.

In history class, I gave Mr. Randall a big wink when he said that debauchery had contributed to the fall of the Roman Empire. I raised my hand, flashed him a brief glimpse of my pussy, and asked him if he could explain debauchery a little better. He just said, "You'll have to read from Chapter 11 in your text. I don't have time to explain it today, Sophie."

I was so disappointed. I was sure he would take care of my need.

After school Tracey and I headed home. As we were passing the alley where the men had attacked me before, they were there waiting again.

I stopped and looked at them. "What do you guys want? Didn't you learn your lesson the last time?"

"Yes miss," said the bigger of the two. "Mr. Wilde asked us to give you this." He handed me an envelope and then they disappeared down the alley.

The envelope contained what appeared to be an invitation.

You are invited as the guest of honor to the monthly meeting of the P.O.V.E.S.. to be held on Friday, October 26. A car has been arranged to pick you up after school.
BBW


Tracey looked at me really funny. "What was that all about?"

"Oh those guys were making rude remarks to me last week. Now they hand me this invitation. Pretty weird, huh?"

"I'll say it's weird," she said as she looked at it. "So what is this P.O.V.E.S..?"

"I have no idea. I probably won't go anyway. It's just too strange."

"Oh, and look at this, 'BBW'. You're getting invitations from the Big Bad Wolf?"

"That's even stranger. I don't know any 'BBW'."

"Sounds like quite a mystery. I almost wish I wasn't going to my uncle's house again next weekend. I'd love to help you figure it out."

"Well, I don't think I want to know."

"Hey, if you do decide to go, just tell your parents you're going with me to my uncle's."

"Thanks Tracey. But, I'm sure I won't be going." In truth, I could hardly wait for Friday to come so I would finally know what this was all about.

I suggested to Mr. Randall on Tuesday that he should visit a certain bookstore that day and that booth 6 was an excellent place to preview a movie. He seemed to catch on right away. After school, Tracey said she had some errands to run and headed downtown. I waited until she was out of site and then headed down to Third Street. I said hello to Sam as I came in the door and headed straight to booth #7. When I closed the door, the video about me began and I knew that men were watching in the other booths, hopefully Mr. Randall among them.

When the video ended and my music started I did my strip as lustily as I could, knowing they were now watching through the mirrors. Of course, I was already horny and had no panties anyway. I made sure to get my clothes off early in the song and rub my ass and pussy seductively on the glass on either side.

When the cocks began to appear through the spaces on either side, I greedily gobbled them up and masturbated them until I had cum splattered all over me. I used the time to work on my technique and get them as far down my throat as possible. I made sure to fondle and lick their testicles too. I recognized Mr. Randall's cock as the third one that came into view. I gave it a little squeeze and gave him all of my attention until he came. I found that by working one side of the booth, there were always willing fingers and occasionally a tongue working my pussy on the other side. I had three orgasms of my own before there was only one cock left, I pressed my ass to the opposite wall and was rewarded with Sam's fingers as I slurped the other man's cock. I paused to look at it and saw that it had a heart-shaped birthmark on the head. This was the first one I had sucked so many weeks ago. I made sure to give it lots of attention as I had Mr. Randall's, getting it completely into my throat. Sam didn't take as long this time to shove his big dick through the hole and into my waiting rosebud. I pushed and worked against his cock as hard as I could to get him all inside me as I played with my clit and worked the dick in my mouth. Sam was moving quickly and his balls were slapping against my pussy. I used my rectal muscles to squeeze and massage him while working slowly on the dick in my mouth. I felt Sam tense and unload his warm spunk into my anal tract. When he slipped out, I turned around and guided the heart cock into the vacancy left by Sam's departure. I heard a moan of pleasure as the stranger sank himself into my tight hole and began pumping. I played with my clit and used every trick I had learned to milk the cock in my ass. I began my fourth orgasm of the day and the contractions of my own body quickly had Mr. Heart-Cock spurting wave after wave of cream into my bowels.

When the action was over, I gathered my clothes and walked naked out past the leering men. I wondered which of them was Mr. Heart-Cock. I did see Mr. Randall give me a little wave from the shadows. I headed behind the counter to the private room. Sam followed me in. "My assistant is running the counter. I'll help you clean up."

He undressed and joined me in the shower. In the light I realized he was under 30 and not a bad looking man with sandy blonde hair and a flat stomach. His cock was still dripping a little cum as it hung limply between his legs. He soaped my body and scrubbed my tits. Then he knelt down behind me and began at my feet and soaped up each leg a little ways. Each time he moved down my legs he would then move up a little farther. I moved my feet apart and soon his hands were up to my pussy and ass. He cleaned my ass carefully and leaned in to tongue my asshole and was rewarded with some of his own sperm. Then he turned me around and tongued my pussy and bit my clit until I came. I grabbed his partially erect penis and offered to give him a blowjob. He said, "Not this time Sophie. I just wanted to reward you for that great ass. Thanks."