Strawberry Feels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack ate the fruit, then took another one, and lodged it between Sue's labia, licking it slowly, riding his tongue over the fruit, and up to her clit, then back again. He covered her sex with his mouth, and sucked the fruit free, sitting up, holding it in his lips. At the same time, taking hold of the rabbit, and pressing the head into her slowly. He moved to kiss her, let her take the juice-covered fruit into her mouth. He felt her tongue against his, released the fruit, and quickly inserted the rabbit. The ears against Sue's clit, the rotating shaft at full speed. She screamed on pleasure, and he grabbed her nipples, lifting and stretching.

Her whole body shook, legs flapping as she came again, this time of her own free will. Jack stood back, watching his love as her orgasm consumed her,

"Now she was ready" he thought to himself. Slowly he retrieved the vibrator, licking and sucking the shaft, the placed it on the floor, before releasing her wrists. He stood back, and spoke to her.

"Are you my bitch?"

"Yes Sir, I am your bitch, at your command."

"Are you my dirty little whore, to fuck and take, whenever and however I want?"

Yes Sir, I am,"

"And what does my whore want now?"

"Your whore wants you inside her Sir, Fuck me Sir, Please."

"I cannot hear you slut."

"FUCK ME SIR, FUCK YOUR DIRTY WHORE BITCH NOW, PLEASE SIR, PLEASE."

Jack got onto the bed, and lifted Sue's legs to his neck, telling her to press her thighs together. He held his cock in his hand, and slowly slid it deep, into her tight pussy, as she groaned once more. Then he started to fuck her, building it slowly, his cock riding in and out. Building, the thrusts becoming harder, as Sue thrust back, her head rocking from side to side. He pushed her legs to the side, and leaned into her, kissing as best he could. His hand grabbing at her hair, and pulling her head back. Sue screamed even louder now, totally lost in sexual desire. Jack could not hold back anymore. Grunting furiously now, fucking her like the bitch in heat that she was.

He felt his balls tighten, his back arch, and he emptied his cum into her, his cock swelling and then exploding, deep inside Sue. Her pussy contracted, gripping, almost sucking Jacks hard cock, and she too came once more, arms and legs locking him in a vice like grip. They stayed joined, just holding each other, as the waves consumed them both, and gradually subsided. He kissed her tenderly, cuddling her, as she smiled back at him. Then he whispered in her ear,

"Sue my love, you are wonderful just wonderful."

12