All Comments on 'Succubus Ranch Ch. 09'

by mjm202036

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Magus_RoninMagus_Roninover 14 years ago
Thank you

As always I quite enjoyed your tail. Squid/octopus woman a very old fantasy of mine that you presented very nicely here. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cecaelia give the best massages

In 2008, I wrote to mjm202036 after reading his "Succubus Ranch" stories, and told him he'd made a fan outta me.

Seeing as he'd already touched upon- but not delved deeply into- mermaids, I suggested instead a cecaelia (look it up on Wikipedia; the entry of which I rewrote into what it is today!) because I thought tentacle rape, and the frequent use of the term "sea witch" [due to Disney's interpretation of Ursula in "The Little Mermaid"] to describe cecaelia gave them a bad name.

(Besides, I hear from a lot of people nowadays that tentacle *love* sounds much more inviting...)

The earliest draft of the chapter had a nerd named Evan who found out about the Ranch through an online forum, and used up all his savings to go there. Very nervous and being a virgin, he would have briefly come across a mermaid [or lamia] before meeting the cecaelia in a tropical massage parlor. Then, afterwords, the cecaelia would follow him home; using a long skirt to hide her tentacles.

The image I had for the story was Evan being slowly enveloped by the cecaelia's tentacles like a massive hug while not crushing him (hence the frequent mentions that the Ranch would not do anything unwanted towards him).

But mjm202036 carefully crafted the chapter to make Max more three-dimensional, and use elements from the real world (STDs, the financial crisis, etc.) which IMO richly colored the "Succubus Ranch" stories with more detail.

I hope someday I can collaborate with mjm202036 again!

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraover 14 years ago
Yum, a tasty little seafood buffet

I always look forward to fresh visits to the ranch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more please

Ive read every one of your stories and love them all. Can't wait for more. Limitless possibilities. how about a space related one with sex borg?

sithonsithonabout 9 years ago
good

Good , but you should have added a scene at the end .

Max returning to his workaday world and his coworkers reaction to his new calm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous