All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge Ch. 10'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love it!!!!

I am so glad to see Stuart get a taste of being on the recieving end of the abuse.

Can't wait till the final chapter Haremgirl :)))

BBE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sighhhhh.....

So glad to see you back. I am enjoying this story.

knitedreamsknitedreamsalmost 18 years ago
Bad guy gets it!

I don't blaim you for chapter 8! I skimmed through a good deal of it, actually. I just know that this chapter with Stuart wouldn't have been a great success without it. Chapter 8 made us hate him. This chapter made us chear when he got what he deserved! Keep up the good work!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
wunderful wunderful wunderful......

a 5 doesn't do your story justice dear girl...as always i loved this chapter and as you know...waited very impatiently for it to be released, damn red tape slow stuff heh...im only sad it is coming to a end but i can see your mind will be clicking onto something again so wonderful and entertaining...Thank you for allowing us to read you and always giving us the gooooddddddd stuff. *smile* as always respectfully fan in Texas naynay

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
Ah, yes, Sophie.

I forgot about Sophie. I'm reading this chapter wondering about these two sailors and why they obviously hate Stuart. No report was given to us from the two men sent to rescue Sophie. And it wasn't until practically the last paragraph that it dawns on me who these two men are and it is stated why they hate him. I admit to being tired after a hard day for me. Must be it.

Anyway, this could be a really fun trip for Stuart. Certainly one like he's never experienced before. Maybe they'll weight him down and toss him out just before reaching England; we do want him to enjoy the trip as long as possible. But, I'm sure he'll need to be interrogated and sign a confession naming his fellow abusers of Karina. This admission will force the cohorts to relinquish their titles and lands, and exile them. Treating the Daughter of a Lord as they did might lay them open to the wrath of many righteous noblemen if it became known. Noblemen who are far more skilled with swords than they are.

And Stuart to be hung! But I can't quite see how. Unless the rape/murder of Ameena can be part of his confession, thereby allowing the rope to tighten. Heh! Heh! Heh!

I'm wondering, how will they control Karina's papa if he finds out the whole truth. And he must be physically powerful. Not every man can launch another into flight with one punch.

I think I see the end of the tunnel coming up and a really happy family. A happy baby, two estatic, loving parents and two wonderfully proud and happy grandparents.

Love this story.

And I know I'll love the last chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I too was

wondering about Sophie. I loved this chapter. I did not read all of chapter 8, just skimmed to get the jist of it. I was very glad to read that the sailors did not use them selves. I was wondering how any man could get hard knowing what Stu had done. I can't wait for Kat to see her father and sister. I am sure it will be a wonderful reunion! Perhaps with the birth of a son?!

SugarSweetPink4582SugarSweetPink4582almost 18 years ago
just deserts

i love when the a**holes get what they deserve! And i'm so sorry about your friend that was in the shelter someone needs to do her ex like this

KassianaKassianaalmost 18 years ago
Wow.

It's too bad there are vicious men out there who denigrate the good ones. I posted my prior comment before I read your author's note here. I appreciate your clarification - please disregard my previous opinion (if indeed you ever read it).

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 18 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for your clarification. I apologize for my anger after Ch. 8. It's so ugly, depressing and anger producing to know that such people exist as Rawlins. Alas, it's true. And, knowing such behavior and people exist, and that damage so severely innocent people sends me into a rage.

I understand your reason for including Ch. 8 in the BDSM category, but I want to make it clear that legitimate and ethical BDSM is all about safe, sane and consensual.

You are a marvelous writer. I am so caught up in your stories, and have read 'Marrying for Money', 'Trailing Home', and now this one. God, I wish such a woman as any of your female protagonists would bless me with their presence. I'd love to have the opportunity to woo them with gentleness, love and passion.

I hope you'll write more stories like these. If you decide to publish your stories elsewhere, please let me know where I can find them.

In gratitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
REVENGE Fnally!!

I totally enjoyed Stuart getting a taste of his own medicine. Was wondering what happened to Sophie. Was afraid of something like what happened to her.

You have really made me feel for these characters and worry about what happens to them. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

glad you didn't forget about Sophie, poor girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES