All Comments on 'Take Me Away Ch. 04'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RogueLurkerRogueLurkerover 17 years ago
Reviewed in the AH Review Thread ...

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?p=20149786#post20149786

Damn you, Dark. Now I have to go read the first three chapters and then Blackhawk. Great story ... looking forward to reading it in it's entirety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Extremely enjoyable

I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying learning about the characters and their backgrounds in your fantasy realm that is continuously drawing me in. Keep up the terriffic work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoying

I'm really enjoying the "before they were famous" stories. I like your writing style and your plots. Please post more (I'm really looking forward to Mindblind's story).

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Well....not a big fish in his, you know, but....

at least it's done! Crushing about Amos. Hard to get over sexy pirate guy! And Christi........Ohhhhh Christi...................................huh what was I, oh yea good to errrr see her again! I guess our sweet Ari is going to need a little more than a sailor now to balence her out. After being around Christi and Cerebus she'll want someone to balence her warier and her power as well as satisfy her ummm unique tastes. I can't wait! Hmmm What rough, strong, aggressive, totally hot guy have we not met yet? Now I don't know if I'm more excited to read more of SOTM, finally get to read Mindblinds story or whatever delicious story comes after that! I HAVE to say this though, Darkni, Tubby Taxguy was the unsexiest villan EVER! EVEN ZorASSter was kinda sexy in that I knew he wanted to push Danica off the darkest side of lust; and dominate her, and debase her, but I always felt it was just as much that he wanted to wade in after her as re-animate some lost love. I guess that I'm a romantic; but Tubby was just plain unsexy! Booooooo! I sure hope there arn't to many more in there. Yuck! An amazing story and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More backstories

Great back story if somewhat sad. However something needed to get Ari to step out of her front door and seek her destiny.

Keep it up and give us more, please.

GrumpySkatesGrumpySkatesalmost 11 years ago
Good enough, but not your best work

Let me first say that I did enjoy the story. That said, this is not my favorite. I think I have come to expect the main characters in your stories to be extraordinary people that shape their times. Characters like Mindblind, Devan, Danica, and Raven.

Please keep writing, and please finish SOTM (and whatever the third story ends up being called, as it looks from here like a third book will be needed to complete the larger story).

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loved it.

While I was disappointed that Mazzar didn't get his just desserts, it was a realistic depiction of what could happen. It wouldn't hurt to hear, in a future story, of him having come to a bad end though - perhaps even of the new tax man's taxes making people realize that Mazzar had been fleecing them, and complaining to the governor.

Having already read Blackhawk Hall I was prepared for, but still saddened by, a sad end to Arilee's relationship with Amos. Still, such things contribute to the realism of your stories, and this end was necessary for the Blackhawk Hall story.

I like Tobair. While he may be a bit slow, he has a good heart, and is smart and aware enough to have given Arilee his shirt in a timely manner when she was naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous