All Comments on 'Talisman Ch. 4: Lucy McFey'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LazaroLazaroover 19 years ago
Terrific story!

As a huge regency novel fan, I have to say that story is better written than most of the published stuff that I have read. And trust me, I have read a lot!

Looking forward to reading about more of the adventures of Emma & the Colonel…

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyover 18 years ago
Capital!

Capital story, my good fellow! Quite shameless, of course, for I must confess that it did stimulate the baser instincts and even bring on a momentary disregard of the proper bounds of polite behavior. I shan't say I am sorry, though. I shan't, I shan't!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bravo !

Well wrote, good characters, rousing sex scenes; I'm looking for the other chapters, to read !

rachlourachlouover 16 years ago
Excellent story

I enjoyed this - the language was very much in keeping with the period and the characters were immensely likeable. Thanks for an entertaining read!!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Have No Idea How One Spoke in the 19Th Century...

but your story was fun, and different! I like the English use of quim and pecker or prick that one does not hear much or at all in the U.S. I liked the inclusion of Hadrian's Wall and was hoping for an erotic coupling on that magnificent ediface and piece of history. And, I truly enjoyed the whole premise of the story and the happy and just ending. I was a bit worried in the beginning that the "deal" seemed a bit lopsided as Emma was trading a large home for the right to live in it for a year and possibly collect 50 pounds. That didn't seem to be fair value. Lucy was a breath of fresh air that livened the whole story and actually "made" the story work. As an aside, I have been reading Alex's and Frederick's stories from earliest submitel to latest, and I think, although the writing was good in the beginning, it is so much better now, with better story lines and descriptions and polish. And, this gets me only to mid-2002. I have 9 more years of development to go, and I look forward to every future story. Tally-ho! (Not that it is a criticism, but it just occurred to me that, it was certainly hinted that the charm had a magical part to play in the personality alteration of the girls, it was only used as a "starter" and didn't seem to continue to be an influence. I guess a little magic goes a long way, but maybe future fantasy could be enhanced by that magical charm!) Thanks!

OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
Awesome!!

You Sir are a master of prose this is truly a tour-de-force of erotic literature. My hat is off to you. I have read most of you stories and this is if not the best it certainly comes close to being so. Again, Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

SIMILAR Stories