All Comments on 'Talisman Ch. 4: Lucy McFey'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
Awesome!!

You Sir are a master of prose this is truly a tour-de-force of erotic literature. My hat is off to you. I have read most of you stories and this is if not the best it certainly comes close to being so. Again, Well done.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Have No Idea How One Spoke in the 19Th Century...

but your story was fun, and different! I like the English use of quim and pecker or prick that one does not hear much or at all in the U.S. I liked the inclusion of Hadrian's Wall and was hoping for an erotic coupling on that magnificent ediface and piece of history. And, I truly enjoyed the whole premise of the story and the happy and just ending. I was a bit worried in the beginning that the "deal" seemed a bit lopsided as Emma was trading a large home for the right to live in it for a year and possibly collect 50 pounds. That didn't seem to be fair value. Lucy was a breath of fresh air that livened the whole story and actually "made" the story work. As an aside, I have been reading Alex's and Frederick's stories from earliest submitel to latest, and I think, although the writing was good in the beginning, it is so much better now, with better story lines and descriptions and polish. And, this gets me only to mid-2002. I have 9 more years of development to go, and I look forward to every future story. Tally-ho! (Not that it is a criticism, but it just occurred to me that, it was certainly hinted that the charm had a magical part to play in the personality alteration of the girls, it was only used as a "starter" and didn't seem to continue to be an influence. I guess a little magic goes a long way, but maybe future fantasy could be enhanced by that magical charm!) Thanks!

rachlourachlouover 16 years ago
Excellent story

I enjoyed this - the language was very much in keeping with the period and the characters were immensely likeable. Thanks for an entertaining read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Bravo !

Well wrote, good characters, rousing sex scenes; I'm looking for the other chapters, to read !

Roxanne ApplebyRoxanne Applebyover 18 years ago
Capital!

Capital story, my good fellow! Quite shameless, of course, for I must confess that it did stimulate the baser instincts and even bring on a momentary disregard of the proper bounds of polite behavior. I shan't say I am sorry, though. I shan't, I shan't!

LazaroLazaroover 19 years ago
Terrific story!

As a huge regency novel fan, I have to say that story is better written than most of the published stuff that I have read. And trust me, I have read a lot!

Looking forward to reading about more of the adventures of Emma & the Colonel…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

SIMILAR Stories