Thank You Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she sat back on her heels and said, "I can't believe it either, a lesbian who likes cum. But only yours my brother, only yours."

She smiled a loving smile and said, "I need to clean up a little, don’t go away."

When she returned I had dressed. She entered wearing a different pair of shoes and stockings and a very brief, very sheer panty, no more than a triangular Band-Aid.

I balked a little and looked down and my fully clothed body.

"Stay the way you are. I like it this way. I think my being almost naked and you being fully clothed is kind of sexy, don't you?

"It sure is to me."

We talked for another hour. She sitting in front of me opening and closing her legs, sometimes slipping her hand under the fabric of her panties, rubbing her pussy as if I didn't notice. Occasionally she would cup her breasts and squeeze them together teasing her nipples between her fingers and thumbs.

Finally I could take no more. Without a word I stood and removed my slacks and boxers. I slipped out of my loafers but left my socks on. I was hard and ready.

"I can't believe it took you so long. Let me get close while you stroke yourself and then spray me here on the chair."

She pulled her panties down and left them hanging around her ankles. She then spread wide and jammed her fingers into her pussy. She worked her vagina with one hand while she rubbed her clit with the other. She was like a woman possessed. She must have been a lot closer that I thought because in only a few minutes she was ready.

"Almost, almost, now. Are you ready?"

"I'm close, just a little while."

"Let me know."

Seconds later I gasped, "OK."

She worked her pussy and her clit just a little longer and she came. "OH GOD, THIS IS TOO GOOD. TOO GOOD! AHHHHHhhhhhhh."

I shot while she was in the middle of her orgasm. I had stepped right up to her and I hit her first on the breasts and then lower, on the stomach. I only had two strong shots so I put my foot on the side of her chair and leaned in, over her thighs and pussy.

She watched as I milked my cum onto her lower abdomen. One drop landed just above her pussy, in the little patch of pubic hair she kept, and she quickly covered her sex. By this time I was drained and I sat.

She once again cleaned herself with her fingers and gobbled down my spunk. She was grinning as she did and in between finger loads said, "Sorry about the coverage. I'm not on the pill and having a million live sperm that close is much closer that I want. You understand, don't you?"

"Of course."

"Time to clean up again."

As she walked toward the bathroom, her sweet ass moving so sexily, I asked, "Should I dress, or are you going to want another round?

She turned and grinned, "This will be fine, thank you."

This time when she returned she was wearing a lightweight robe and her favorite pair of slippers.

We hugged and I said I thought it was time for me to go.

"OK, if you must. But before you do, I want to say, I sure had fun tonight. I still can't believe me. I've become a cum-slut for my brother. What's happening to me?"

I hugged her tight, "Whatever it is, I like it."

"Good. Now be sure to ask Liz and Jill if they want to join us."

"Which one first?"

Joie leaned back and grinned at me, "Why both of them, of course. You can unload in both their pussies and I can lick them clean."

"Good night, brother."

"Good night, sister."