The Bitch's Oven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha ha ha!!!" Jennifer roared. "Only the greatest I have ever experienced. Yes Robin you gave me too many to count. And they were luscious and hot and wet as hell. I love your tongue." Jennifer didn't exaggerate.

"Thank you." Robin answered shyly, smiling to herself. "What does it feel like…I mean…I don't think I have had any…you know, I'm not sure but I don't think I have had any." Robin was genuinely concerned.

"Oh baby, let's talk about this tomorrow. Believe me you will know when you start having them, you will know." Jennifer yawned hinting to Robin that sleep would be nice just now.

"Jen?" Robin started again.

"What honey?" Jennifer answered with a surrendering laugh.

"Will you teach me to control guys the way you do?" Robin asked.

"What do you mean sweetie?" Jen replied.

"You know, the way you controlled those guys tonight?" Robin was getting drowsier by the minute.

"What men, where?" Jen would go to her grave denying any part in Robin's rape.

"You know…control…those men?" Robin was only half conscious now.

"You control men between their legs, and yes I will teach you how control them. You will be ruling every man around this place in no time." Jen was about to join Robin in sweet slumber.

Robin's body was rising and falling so gently under Jennifer's arm. Jennifer had never felt so peaceful and content. She guilty for the way they had treated Robin earlier but the results to their actions had opened this little one up like Jennifer had never dreamed would happen. He caressed her hair lovingly.

Jennifer thought as she drifted off to sleep, "funny, I set out tonight to run this bitch off, instead I have created a monster. A wonderful beautiful sweet monster. Well, after all, isn't that what Halloween is for?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Rape Baby-sitter taken in error.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories