The Cabin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ante heard Dezerae's whimpers as he opened her soft inner lips, finding her clit within glistening folds. He drew her tender nub into his mouth, catching it lightly between his teeth. He nibbled and sucked, flicking his tongue back and forth, sideways and around.

"God," Dez cried out, completely aroused when she felt his tongue slide down and slip inside her. Pleasure filled her warmest depths.

Ante softly caressed her bottom, pulling her closer as his tongue probed deeper. The sweetness of her womanhood intoxicated him as he drank in her creamy nectar. He wanted to feel her warmth as well as taste her. Liquid silk bathed his fingertips as they slipped inside her softness. They slid in effortlessly. She was so wet from her juices. He slowly thrust them further inside her, feeling her tightness within.

Dezerae shook as intense feelings overwhelmed her. Burning heat consumed her as her orgasm drew closer. Again, she took his cock into her mouth, sliding her lips around it. Her hand slid up and down as her tongue circled around, pulling his manhood deeper inside.

"Sweet Jesus!" Ante gasped as he came up for air. "Don't stop..."

Her lips were magical, so soft and warm. He felt her cup his balls gently, flicking her tongue all around as she suckled them into her mouth. Her other hand, soaked in saliva, circled tightly around his length. It never stopped as she pumped his cock up and down, faster and faster. He could feel his orgasm threatening, his breath coming in short gasps.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Dezerae teased as she pulled away. She could tell Ante was close. This time, she wanted him in her pussy. She wanted to feel his warm essence inside her. Reluctantly she left his cock, but only for a moment as she turned around to face him.

"This is for you, darlin." Straddling his body, she could see the ecstasy in his eyes as she impaled herself on him deeply. With one thrust, she felt his fullness fill her very depths. She relished the sensation. She lifted her body and lowered herself down, again and again. Time stopped. Nothing else mattered except the two of them and what they were doing to each other.

"Sweet girl," Ante mumbled, unable to say more. His fingers found her satin covered breasts and caressed them under the silky material. He felt her hard nipples, wanting to take them in his mouth, yet knowing he couldn't. He was helpless beneath her as her body moved wildly above him.

Dezerae watched him as she circled her fingers frantically against her clit. She could feel the burning heat as pleasure filled her very core. Faster and faster she rode him deep inside her pussy. In...out...up...down...deeper and deeper. She could feel his hardness throbbing inside her, knowing he was about to cum.

Ante thrust his cock harder as he held her by the waist. His breath came fast as they strained together in their final moments of passion.

"Mmmmm, Dez..."

His last plunge flooded her with his glorious release, filling her with pulsating surges of hot cum. He felt her pussy contract against him, pulling, squeezing, tightening as her own climax overtook her.

Dezerae moaned as her orgasm gripped her in shuddering spasms. Undulating waves intensified, exploding into a continuous stream of unending bliss.

"Mmmmm...Yes!" she cried out. "Oh, God..."

Suspended in ecstasy, she enjoyed the pleasurable aftershocks that left her content and happily spent. She fell limply against Ante and felt the heaving of his chest against her. Her own heart pounded within her as she slipped into his embrace. Dez grinned. She saw the dreamy smile on his face and knew he was thinking of next time.

Holding each other amongst the pillows, they tenderly kissed as the embers in the fire slowly died out.

12