The Checkout Girl 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh . . . God yesssssss!" I cried, pressing my wet, throbbing pussy upward to meet each strike of the brush. With her other hand, she began pinching and pulling at my nipples. I was so hot now that my hips thrust upward involuntarily and rhythmically, and the brush made wet, splashy sounds each time it connected.

She stopped, and I groaned loudly in frustration. She peered at my pussy again, then hissed, "Little Jenny's pussy just didn't learn its lesson, did it?" I looked down between my legs and saw her reverse the brush. She placed the tip of it just barely inside the mouth of my vagina. I held my breath and wriggled my hips desperately, needing my pussy filled, wanting her to thrust it inside of me.

She leaned over to whisper in my ear. "You want it, don't you? You want me to fuck that wet little pussy with this hard brush handle, don't you?" In my state of desperate distraction, I couldn't even form the words but groaned and nodded.

"Say it!" she demanded. "Say you want to be fucked, you wet little slut!"

"Fuck me!" I pled. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my tight little cunt, please Miss Angie! I need it so bad!"

She wiggled the brush in little circles but didn't push it any deeper. "Say you're a slut," she demanded.

"Yes, I'm a slut!" I cried. "Fuck this little slut! Fuck my fucking pussy, please!" I was babbling, I was so out of my mind with need.

Slowly, steadily, she slid the thick brush handle into my pussy. I gasped and held my breath again, thighs and pussy muscles contracting tensely. She reached my cervix and pressed hard against it in tiny pulses. She slid it almost all the way out, then more rapidly inward this time. My breath exploded out. My face and breasts felt hot as I gasped under the onslaught. Having now measured my depth, Angie began pumping the brush in and out, angling upward slightly to press my g-spot each time. I cried out in time with her strokes, my hips thrusting upward to fuck that hard brush handle.

She reached her other hand out and, with her fingers pressed together, began rubbing my clit hard and fast. "Ahh . . . ohhhhhhh GOD, fuck . . . oh God . . . oh God . . . oh yeah, rub my fucking pussy . . . oh . . . GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" I screamed as my pussy began to clench hard. She continued to fuck my pussy and rub my clit violently as my whole body, tissues, muscles, skin, seemed to swell and explode with electric fire. "Oh . . . God, yesssss!" I cried. I suddenly felt like I had to pee, and I tried to clench my legs together but couldn't because they were tied too securely. My pussy seemed to throb and pulsate to unnatural size, and suddenly I burst over the top, like jumping to the tip of a mountain, through the clouds and into a suddenly clear, unbearably bright blue sky, and I felt fluids gushing from my pussy, just as Angie had done earlier.

"Yess!" she hissed, and she continued to pump my pussy. The fluids pulsed out in time with the contractions of my orgasm. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see. All I knew was pulse, pulse, pulse, throb, throb, throb, oh god oh god oh god oh god . . . yeeeeessssssssssssss . . . . .

I felt my legs being guided gently down to the bed. My limbs felt heavy and immobile. A hand brushed my sweaty hair back from my face, then a weight settled on the bed next to me. Soft arms encircled me, and my head was drawn onto a shoulder.

Angie. I felt disconnected, floating, still sightless, only feeling the fading, hot throb in my pussy and a sense of unutterable peace.

"Okay, baby?" she whispered in my ear.

I gave a tiny nod, all I was capable of at the moment. My lips just managed to form the whisper, "Are you kidding? I think I'm still floating around in space somewhere!" She giggled, squeezed me closer in her arms, and then we fell into a deep, blissful, contented sleep.

Please let me know what you think! Kisses -- ynona

12