All Comments on 'The Cornhole Championship'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sacksackabout 15 years ago
very well written and sexy......

A nice variety of sexual acts too! Be careful of name changes -"Allen" for "Nina" on the last page. Also, it would have been fun to read about Dr. Lowensteins sexcapades with the sleep deprived student!

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsabout 15 years ago
Continue with Dr. Lowenstein

I love that Dr. Lowenstein got it up her ass - please continue with her!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

Mr Petersunn,

That was a terrific story! I just loved the scene(s) in the car! can we have more? I specially like the image that there was just her skirt covering up all the action. And the position, with her sitting up on his lap -- dynamite writing!!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
Cornhole (Ho, Ho!) Championship - What a Beautiful Play on Words and....

on an anal adventure. I and I'm sure many others have had a similar feeling of sex and playing around with the diddling fingers in a car with others going to an event, but this was well done with the build up and climax (those gushing explosions that Charles provides are a bit much) and, particularly the involvement of Dr. Lowenstein. As usual Charles has provided a story full of intimate detail about the occasion and the characters that helps to paint a visual image and an erotic one at that. And, as usual, the story seems ripe for an encore or two - so many different directions that he could go with the characters and the situations. To think that this is the last of his stories for me to read unless he provides more (after March 25, 2010) leaves me empty. I left this until last because I'm not a real fan of anal sex, but this was not just a story about butt plugs and wham, bam, be my sex slave, ma'am. The characters had some dimension - we got to know them and feel their experiences. Charles does such a good job in storytelling that I hope there will be many more. Thank you, Charles, for a nice ride - I hope to be on the train or car when it next pulls out.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 13 years ago
A fantASStic story!!

Well-crafted,,,lots of clver ideas and salacious naivvety....SO glad Nina got it twice and will probably be getting it MUCH more....Such dedication on the part of the Doc and the Prof!! Keep up the good writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot!

so effin hot!

stacky55stacky55about 13 years ago
Umm-good

Not like what?? Seems pretty good to me. Know get a good opportunity to speak to my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Romantic, inspiring, and scorching hot!

(What can I say, I love the subject matter.)

Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good, but...

I just didn't like some things. The way he pretty much ONLY said 'cunt'. 'Cunt' can work as a special alternative, something that someone will see and have a short shock-effect that'll be good. When you have him constantly saying 'cunt', it looks boring and unsexy.

And the fact that on top of saying 'cunt', he would say in dialogue 'goodness' and 'darn' and 'gosh'. Just not believable.

But a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nina Hartley is a porn actress from the past

you could find a better name. Reasonable story however.

madbromadbroover 11 years ago
Cornholing College

Well written but overly long. Lots of anal and the enjoyment thereof.

tantalisetantaliseover 11 years ago
great story

i really enjoy "cornholing" too, and with a willing lady, one can really expand the fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hardcore Cool!

Its damn hard to pull off humor and eroticism. Typically a messy job, at which you have excelled. All puns intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What a joy to remember Nina Hartley as I first watched her, back in the 80s, and to read this delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little "corny"?

Great story, as always, but the cornhole puns got a little excessive...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great if totally implausible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remembering Nina from the mid 1980s...

oh, my, what a marvelous trip down (or up?) Memory Lane. Thank you!

teddydaleteddydaleabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. A few proof reading mistakes where he should have been she, etc.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

Great to have so much hot sex - and I would prefer the story to have a little more substance.

Rainyday493Rainyday49311 months ago

Really enjoyed this, as well as the quite splendidly effusive degree of pun-making.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous