The Cornhole Championship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina's plans, however, went farther than that. After she finished hugging him, which was for quite some time, she snuggled her bare bottom deep into his lap, resuming the squirming and wiggling that was so warmly and stiffly received on the ride to Livingston. And, if that was not enough, she reached around, behind and beneath her, to encourage him along with her hand.

It did not take John long for his stiffness to return. It was a wonderful rebirth of his bone, and there was no longer the tension and concerns of the upcoming match before them. There was only the joy and glory of their cornholing victory, which they could now share and celebrate together. He did though again curse his briefs, and wondered if perhaps he should have taken them off after all.

Nina was so very pleased with his quick reaction. It was very clear to the two of them during the match, and everyone else, that they were becoming a couple, if not already being one, but it was nice to have such an evident, concrete reaffirmation of his feelings for her, and for her bottom. She removed her hand from beneath her bottom, leaned into him and whispered, "Put your hand under my skirt. I have a surprise for you."

Well, those are words of delight for any healthy young man. He let go of her waist with his right hand to slip it beneath her skirt, and quickly discovered that Nina was no longer wearing any panties! It was a wonderful shock of pure delight and excitement as his fingers touched the smooth bare skin of Nina's bottom. Nina was parked just over the edge of one of John's thighs so that he could feel, caress, and fondle a good part of her naked bottom cheeks without having her lift off his lap, which he gladly did.

John knew that he would have to write Dr. Lowenstein a special thank-you letter. He could now, with full self-awareness and no ambivalence, bask in the pleasure of the feel of this girl's softly curved, firm yet pliant behind. He could not feel all of Nina's butt, but the limited domain open to him was a real pearl. It felt just so perky, soft, smooth, and round, and he particularly liked exploring within the crack.

Nina grinned at him, enjoying the considerable amount of time John tenderly, affectionately caressed and explored her bottom.

John though eventually felt a little selfish fondling Nina's bottom. It suddenly dawned on him that, of course, she hadn't taken off her panties for no reason at all. She wanted him to use his fingers on her, to give pleasure with his fingers as she had done with her fingers on the ride up. He shifted his right hand toward her cunnie lips.

Nina was about to lift her bottom up and off John's lap so that he could get further down into her crack when she felt him slipping his hand around to the front of her, and down between her thighs to her wet, swollen cunnie. It wasn't what she had been expecting, or frankly even hoping, but she couldn't begrudge a boy's interest in her cunnie. And, besides, she did also enjoy a guy playing with her there as well. She settled more deeply into his lap as his fingers began to explore, fondle, and caress her wet, slick cunnie lips.

It wasn't a really terribly risky thing to do as John's hand was entirely hidden by her skirt. A careful and observant eye could probably detect the presence of something under Nina's skirt, particularly something moving, but as soon as John began Nina leaned forward and rested an arm across her legs, effectively hiding much of John's hand from view. She then let herself simply enjoy his sensual and licentious ministrations.

John enjoyed it as well. There are many things that a guy likes when it comes to sex. Actually, maybe there aren't any things that guys don't like when it comes to sex. But, John certainly enjoyed fingering a girl, particularly when the more she squirmed in response to his fingering, the more she squirmed her bottom against his cock. He began by simply just exploring and caressing Nina's lips, which were barely covered by only the very sparsest growth, which wasn't really an accident as Nina kept hers very closely trimmed and shaved.

John could feel how wet she already was, along with how warm. It was like her cunt had it's own furnace, generating waves of moist heat. Nor did it take him long to get to her hole, easily slipping within her lips as they were already so slick and swollen.

"Mmmmm," Nina moaned as she felt John's index finger worm its way up inside. She squirmed and screwed her pelvis, helping him to slither his finger inward. This would have been terribly risky on the ride up, but not so much on the ride home, as everyone was so involved in their own excited chatter, their memories, their hysteria, that Nina's moan went unnoticed. She did though realize that she would have to be more careful, and would certainly need to control the expressions on her face.

As soon as John's finger was well up within her hole he maneuvered his other hand under her skirt on the other side to bring these fingers to her clit; rubbing, massaging, and diddling her clitoris in slow, circular motions as his index finger slid in and out of Nina's quivering cunt.

"Oh my goodness," Nina exclaimed, as she felt John's other fingers on her clit. She quickly recovered by adding, "Wasn't that an amazing air mail by Kristi!"

"Oh yes," Allan agreed, turning his head to Nina to say, "That was like at such a crucial moment."

Nina leaned forward even more, squeezing John's finger with the muscles of her cunt as she tried to restrain, constrain, the muscles of her face, muscles that wanted to squeeze and clench as well, expressing her growing arousal, her increasing lustful excitement. "Oh yes, yes," exclaimed Nina, "a really crucial moment!"

John so much wanted to take his cock out of his slacks. He thought that perhaps he could. What's really the difference? It would still be hidden by Nina's skirt, although, of course, if it popped up they might have some difficulty explaining why it looked like Nina had an erection. He knew that he had to settle with it just rubbing against Nina's subtly wriggling and writhing bottom, which was still settling for quite a bit. And, besides, he did enjoy the idea of bringing off Nina before she did it for him. That was certainly the gentlemanly thing to do. He worked hard at both her clit and her hole, frenetically diddling with one finger while the other squirmed and wriggled within her hole, like a crazed and maddening snake.

Nina could not help but more openly squirm and wriggle her bottom, doing her best though to try to make it seem like she was just so terribly excited over their victory that she couldn't sit still, which, of course, was pretty much the truth. "It's just so exciting and everything!" she squealed, perhaps a bit too enthusiastically, but nobody seemed to mind. Everybody was just so thrilled and full of stories, congratulations, and joyful exclamations.

Nina knew that it probably wouldn't take long for John to take her to a climax. It wasn't that he had any sort of special fingering technique, but she had already been so aroused by the playful fun on the trip up, the feel of his erection against her bottom, along with the excitement, the thrills, of their game. She replaced her right arm with her left arm, doing her best try to hide John's hands, and reached back with her right hand to take hold of the hand that was fingering her.

John wasn't at all sure why she was doing that. She was perhaps feeling that he was going too far, or that she was getting too close, but wasn't that the whole point? In any case, neither explanation was consistent with the fact that she left his left hand alone, which was more of a risk being seen than his right. In fact, he started to pull those fingers away as well, but she firmly clamped her arm against his, pressing his arm and hand against her so that they couldn't escape.

And, he quickly discovered her intention as she shifted his right hand down under her bottom, which she raised up just enough for him to slip his hand beneath. She then let go of the hand, hoping that he would get the message.

At first he wasn't entirely sure what she wanted. Perhaps she just wanted him to get to her cunt from beneath, that way it wouldn't be so easily discovered.

But, as his fingers made their way back to her cunnie Nina grasped her right butt cheek, pulled it open, and squatted back down on John's hand, capturing his right hand precisely where she wanted it, in between her cheeks, and at her anus.

John could even feel the lubrication on her butt hole and knew instantly what she wanted. His other fingers froze on her clit.

Nina's heart was pounding. She froze as well. Just as John had taken a very big and risky step by asking her out, she was now doing the same by presenting her asshole to the fingers of John's hand. It was time to discover if she had indeed misunderstood him. She really felt she hadn't, what with their comments on the way up and all the playful pats on her bottom during the match, even at times caresses, along with her occasional but not so subtle pressing of her bottom against him as they waited their turn during the game.

She did not have to wait long though for his answer. He quickly took to exploring and caressing Nina's butt hole. For John, it was like presenting a chocolate to someone who had been denied anything sweet throughout his childhood and adolescence. He did not suppress his ecstatic delight, grinning as broadly as he could. Nobody though would think the wiser, as pretty much everyone in the car looked like a Cheshire cat. John, though, for more reasons than one.

He really couldn't believe his good fortune: his first gusher in tournament play, beating Livingston, and now he was actually being presented with a pretty girl's anus to inspect, examine, and perhaps even probe. It was the perfect trophy for his team's victory. The only potential disappointment, and there was no actual such feelings, was that he couldn't see what Nina's butt hole looked like. Well, that would obviously come later, and he sighed with anticipatory pleasure. He was at least getting a real good sense for how it felt. And, it was plenty fun tickling her there, as well as watching her squirm and giggle.

Nina occasionally playfully wacked John with her right hand, as the tickling at times became too intense. However, just as often she squeezed or clutched his shoulder, letting him know how nice his caresses felt, both to her clit and her anus.

John didn't take too long before he pierced Nina's sphincter. One couldn't expect him to just keep knocking at the door. He squirreled his finger through and past her sphincter into her butt hole, and instantly began exploring around inside, feeling with the tip of his finger the petite girl's darling rectum.

"Johnny!" Nina exclaimed, instinctively lurching forward. The initial protrusion feeling so shocking, so intrusive. She quickly recovered though, sitting back down into his lap, forcing his finger up even deeper. She turned to him though to say, "You had so many swishes!"

"Yea, but a couple of dingleberries, too," Allan pointed out. He wasn't being seriously critical though.

John just laughed.

"Well, I think he's a very good cornholer," Nina said, defending her man. Well, maybe it was a little premature to refer to him as her man, but he did have his finger up her butt. That must count for something. And, she was indeed enjoying his wiggling, squirming, and twisting finger up her rectum. She felt such an urge to give him a kiss, but she knew that would draw considerable reaction, and unwanted attention. "He should get some sort of prize, shouldn't he?"

John modestly replied, "I think I've got everything I could possibly want," smiling at Nina as he worked his finger in and out of her butt.

He really, really deserved a kiss, Nina felt. But, she knew she couldn't do that. She could at least though give him something else. She twisted around on his finger, leaned forward, and reached down to her purse to extract her cell phone, along with her lubricant. With her body still bent over she slipped the lubricant under her skirt where it quickly found John's left hand. She then lifted her butt from John's lap, ostensibly to show her friends some of the pictures she took with her cell phone.

John at first followed her butt with his finger, but he realized that was too risky. And, it appeared that perhaps she wanted something else. She wasn't handing him the lubrication for no reason at all. Perhaps she simply wanted additional lubrication. That would be understandable. Or, perhaps she wanted him to try to get two fingers up inside? He would be willing to give it a shot.

But, to make sure he understood precisely what she wanted, as Nina was drawing most everyone's attention to a picture on her cell phone, she reached back behind her, beneath her skirt, and felt around blindly in John's lap until she found his zipper, and then pulled on it.

It was a rather poor position in which to pull down a zipper, but John got the message, and his heart skipped a beat. She really wasn't serious, was she? Wouldn't this be far too risky?

But, right now Nina was the boss and, besides, his cock was dying to get into the action. His cock was certainly far more interested in her derriere than his finger. He quickly took over for Nina and brought his zipper down, albeit a bit more carefully and slowly than she would have done, as the sound of a zipper can be pretty telling.

Nina though did her part by spreading out her skirt, providing him with ample cover for his task.

John was again reminded of his mistake in wearing briefs. But, fortunately, Nina's skirt was large enough that he was able to work his cock out through the flap and fly without too much of a struggle, and once out his dick sprung into the air, slapping Nina right on her right fanny cheek.

She giggled at the rather intimate contact, but maintained her concentration on showing her friends the many pictures she had taken.

John then used both hands to undo the cap on the lubricant, squeeze out a good dollop on the fingers of his right hand, which was kind of hard to estimate though, given that he had to operate only by feel. He closed the cap, slipped it into a pocket with his left hand while applying the lubricant all around the crown with his right.

Just doing that felt really, really nice. He had never masturbated with lubrication on his fingers before, and as soon as he began to apply the smooth, slick, slippery stuff he realized what he had been missing for many, many years. Well, he would correct that later, but he probably wouldn't need to with Nina now in his life.

When he felt he was ready he positioned his cock with his right hand, and gently pulled on Nina's thigh with his left, signaling that her throne was now prepared.

Nina's heart was racing as she slowly sat back down, down to receive the thick, swollen head of John's truncheon up her butt.

It was not an easy maneuver, particularly as it had to be done by feel, with a partner with whom she had no prior experience, and without stirring the suspicion, let alone the awareness, of everyone else in the car. However, Nina's butt hole was actually easier to penetrate in this position than her cunt. It was in a rather nice location to receive his cock.

John adjusted his dick a bit as Nina sat back down and, for a moment, she just sat on the tip of his cock, perching her anus on his crown, enjoying the feel of his mushroom tip kissing her asshole, waiting very impatiently to be allowed inside. She even wiggled around a bit, teasing it for awhile, making him think that perhaps he wasn't even going to get inside, that she wasn't ready for anything like that.

But, she wasn't that patient herself. She so much wanted to receive John where she wanted a boy, and him, the most. Plus, the car suddenly hit a big bump and with the crown firmly positioned, Nina just sat down hard on it and jammed it up inside, being now truly impaled on a stake.

"Ohhhh!" Nina loudly groaned at the feel of the thick slab of cock being driven up into her ass.

"Nina, what's wrong?" Kristi was concerned. She didn't look or sound so good right now. She wondered if perhaps all of the excitement of the match was overwhelming her.

"Oh, nothing, nothing, Kristi, I'm fine," she gasped. "I guess I just got kind of overexcited and everything." She brought her fingers to her lips and caught her breath, trying to get used to, comfortable with, John's thick cock stuck up her butt. The professor's cock was perhaps bigger, but he had been so much more cautious and careful. Nina had never plunged something so rapidly up her derriere before.

John was quite surprised himself, but he wasn't complaining. Nina's ass felt so much tighter than Dr. Lowenstein's. He wondered if Dr. Lowenstein, as a doctor, had to take a lot of cocks up her ass, at least through the course of her work. And, of course, Nina was much younger than the doctor, as well as considerably more petite. His cock felt like it was being crushed within the thick, fleshy, constricted cave of his dream, which was precisely correct. And, that felt awfully, awfully good.

With some trepidation but with even more excited anticipation Nina leaned forward and brought her bottom up and off John's lap, partly off his cock. She then suddenly sat back down, driving it again hard up into her butt. She repeated this movement again and again, all the while turning her body to the left and then the right, showing the persons to her left, and the persons looking from the front seat into the back, various pictures in her camera. To the other persons in the car she was simply getting up and down off John's lap to show them pictures, although the discerning eye might see her instead as openly fucking John's cock with her ass, as that was again precisely what she was doing.

Allan, to their immediate left, did wonder how John was tolerating Nina's bouncing bottom, as she could very well be banging her butt against his balls.

John of course didn't consider it to be the least bit of a problem. His only difficulty was restraining himself from matching the bounces with his own pelvic thrusts. But, he knew that would be way too telling. So, he remained largely passive, albeit enjoying immensely the intense stimulation on his dick, like he was essentially being jerked off with Nina's ass. He did though help by making sure Nina's skirt continued to provide good cover, as well as using his hands to occasionally caress or squeeze a cheek, and even her clit when the opportunity briefly arose.

Nina continued this for sometime. How could she not? It was a little risky, perhaps, but who would really reach the conclusion that John's cock was stuck up her ass, sliding in and out. Well, more like jamming in and out, even with the lubrication. And, John's cock felt so good in there. It even felt better than the professor's, her first real dick up her ass. That was perhaps because it was John's cock, the dick of a boy she really liked, and liked even more now that he was actually fucking her up the ass. She realized that he might indeed be the boy she would someday marry, and she gave him a little squeeze of affection with her sphincter as she slid back down into his lap, his cock riding up into her ass.

Nina momentarily stopped her bouncing, shifting to just holding his dick deep up inside her. That did give him a greater opportunity to pinch and rub her clit, which Nina enjoyed almost as much as the cock up her ass. "This is so cool," she gasped.

"You're telling me!" Tricia replied from the front seat, assuming she meant the victory.

"Watch out!" Joey warned, "bumpy road ahead!"

The timing could be better and John took the opportunity to do a bit of mild, subtle thrusting of his own, along with the diddling of Nina's clit. He could feel the moisture from her cunt sliding down onto his thighs and balls.

1...456789