The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to fuck me, Ricky Baby?" she asked breathily.

"Fuck yeah, Milan," he replied, rocking his hips gently but enough for the head of his cock to graze against the full cleft of her pussy.

"I need a good fuck, Ricky," she moaned. "Fuck me good and hard, Ricky Baby. Fuck me!"

He did. She bent over and leaned down to brace herself on the bed. Ricky grasped her hips and guided his cock toward the center of her heat and dampness. With little force he thrust himself fully inside her, watching his long pink cock disappear between the sumptuous firm cheeks of her ass. Her pussy was hot and wet and he plumbed it with every inch, smacking his belly up against her tight buns, and then extracting all but the very tip. With his every thrust, Milan whimpered a soft little sigh.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh... oh!" As he built up speed, her moans came closer together. "Fuck me harder!" Milan implored

When he smacked his hand on her ass, she turned back at him violently.

"Don't hit me!" she commanded sharply. "I have a shoot in two days."

"Okay," he replied gently, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Fuck me harder!"

Ricky grasped her hips firmly and pounded his belly against her ass, stuffing his cock deep inside her.

"That's it! Harder! Faster! Faster!"

Ricky quickly worked up a sweat fucking her, droplets or perspiration falling down onto her back and running in salty rivulets down the crack of her ass.

"Yeah, baby! Harder! Faster! Oh, yes! Faster!"

When Ricky reached around to fondle her bobbing little breasts, she moaned loudly. When he reached down to finger her clit, she cried out.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

For a moment Ricky felt her pussy cinch tightly around his full girth and Milan stood up straight. She reached back for him and they tumbled onto the bed, Milan ending up on top. Ricky leaned back and watched as she directed his pulsating shaft toward her sex. With a swift descent she came to rest for a moment, looking down at him with a heavy-lidded shameless grin. Then she began to ride his rigid shaft up and down, wildly bouncing straight and upright, her breasts bobbing furiously, her head tilted back, her moans and cries loud and lustful. Then she leaned forward and braced her hands against his shoulders. When he reached up and cupped her breasts, she increased her pace. But when he went to pinch and pull passionately on her nipples, she rose up and swatted his hands away.

"Don't mess with the merchandise! I have a shoot remember?"

Ricky lay back and concentrated on fucking her with his dick. No hands, no touching, no kissing, just his long thick cock and her hot wet pussy. She did look spectacular, every feature, every circle, every line and curve perfectly sculpted as it hovered above him approaching ecstasy. He rocked his hips upward, smacking and grinding his body against her madly until she fell hard and fast against him. Like a jackhammer he pounded her pussy with short hard violent strokes until Milan cried out in the throes of a sublime orgasm.

"Oh, fu-u-u-u-u-u-uck!" she screamed and clutched at his shoulders with both hands, her body quivering madly. "Oh, baby ... oh, baby ... oh, baby ..."

When Milan's breathing caught up, she rolled over onto her back. Ricky went to follow her, but she pushed at his chest.

"Wait, baby. Give me a minute, okay?"

He gave her a minute. In fact he gave her several minutes. When he tried to climb on top of her, she moved away.

"Enough, already," she said harshly.

"But I ..." he began to say.

"But you what? Why is it always about you?"

With that, Milan rolled off the bed and walked over toward her closet, grabbing a short embroidered red satin robe. She wrapped it tightly around her waist and cinched the belt snugly.

"What's up? What did I do wrong?" he asked earnestly.

"I don't know exactly. Nothing really. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's like you're the kind of guy that I should really go for, but it always feels... like there's something missing."

"What do you mean? You want a little more romance, a little more suave and debonair? A little more heat? A lot more heat? Just tell me what you want."

Ricky moved toward the edge of the bed and reached out toward her, his hand slipping around her thigh. She tried to edge away but he held her close to him. Milan didn't protest, but she looked at him like she didn't care what his words meant.

"I thought we would get along real great," she said. "Sort of like our first date."

"Huh? You were drunk and passed out."

"Really? Oh well. Maybe I was confusing you with someone else, like my favorite photographer, Francisco."

"What about him?"

"Oh, he's just so European, hot-blooded and passionate! Makes me all wet and gooey inside just by looking at me. Does me just the way I like it. Why, I'd fuck him in front of the camera."

"I'm hot blooded. I'm passionate," Ricky insisted, standing up beside her. He tried to put an arm around her shoulders but she resisted and moved away. He reached out to her again, but she kept edging away from him.

"I know you're trying, but you're just not doing it for me, okay? No offense or anything, but it's just not working."

Ricky was confused. He had just fucked her senseless, or so he had thought. He was sure that he could tell when a girl was faking it and that had been no act. The warm blush on her neck and chest, the taut erectness of her nipples, the contraction of her pussy around him could not be faked. And to compare his performance to some other guy when he wasn't even finished yet was too much. His arousal was still evident in the long firm cylinder of flesh that floated near her hip.

"I thought it was working pretty well. Okay, so you don't like the rough stuff, the spanking, the pinching, I can understand that with your work and all. But Jesus, you can't tell me that you weren't getting off."

Milan didn't answer him. She looked down at his erection bobbing ardently near her. She grinned and batted at it mindlessly with her hand. Then she looked up at him with a strange grin.

"I don't know what's wrong, baby," Milan said softly. "It's just that I have a long trip and an important shoot and I can't screw up because of a nice guy with a nice dick."

"What? So you did like?" Ricky asked, moving toward her, his erection leading the way.

"Yeah, I guess I liked, I liked a lot, yeah, but I can't ... not right now, all right?"

"But you'd fuck Francisco in a New York minute."

"That's different."

Ricky put his arms around her and held her close. He thought she might start to cry, but her eyes remained dry. She shivered inside the robe, and he lifted her chin up to look into her face. Her expression was blank.

"It's okay," Ricky said, rubbing his hands over her back and down her arms. He'd been here before with a lot of women, most of the women he had ever dated. The moment almost felt second hand. "No problems." He left her and scrounged for his clothes. Milan stood by her bedroom window watching him get dressed. When he had to be careful about tucking his still stiff cock inside his trousers, she grinned faintly, but that was the extent of her reaction. "Been nice knowing you, Milan."

Then he strode slowly toward the door, she reached out to stop him.

"Maybe we can talk about this when I get back."

Ricky paused and looked back at her. Of course, he knew what that usually meant and had heard it one too many times. What was it? Francisco? Some other man? Another woman? Or was it moving to Paris or London or Rome? Why did his love interests always come down to a talk and not action?

"What's wrong with talking right now? What do you want to talk about??"

"Us."

"What about us?"

"Well, me, really. Are you sure you want to get involved with me? I mean, I'm hardly ever home and I'm going to be gone for three weeks on this Asian shoot."

"Milan, it's not like we're really a couple or anything. We're just neighbors. We could be neighbors with benefits."

"I know and I wish it could be different. You're a really nice guy and all, not like the ones I meet all the time hitting on me at work or in clubs. You're great looking and polite and in bed-really good. But I get the feeling that you want a relationship, you know, love and romance and togetherness. Maybe in a couple of years when the calls stop rolling in, I'll have the time for a relationship, but I just can't right now, okay?"

"What? You want casual? You want no strings? You want no commitment? Hey, I'm the non-commitment King!"

Milan remained by the bedroom doorway, her head shaking slowly side-to-side, her arms folded across her chest, her left foot tapping errantly. Ricky knew this was futile. As strikingly beautiful as she was, he was prepared to walk out on Milan Sanchez.

"No problem, baby," Ricky said with a sigh. "I understand."

"Don't go away mad, all right?"

"I'm not mad. I'm outa here," Ricky said curtly. "Have a great time in Japan."

Milan's eyes narrowed and her brow furrowed. She gave him a puzzled look as he turned and walked toward the front door, past the flowers he had given her, still laying on the counter, wilted and unwatered. He let himself out. Ricky inhaled the cool hallway air and shrugged. Once across the hall and inside his own apartment, Ricky sat in his favorite chair. It was a long while before he got up. He felt a need for release; there had been this great passion building up inside him and he needed to let it out. His cock and balls ached. His body was tight and tense. He looked at his watch and saw that it was late, probably too late for a visit with SexyPrincess. Maybe he didn't need to see her either. No telling how he could screw that up, being a virtual thing, but the way his luck was going, he was sure it could happen.

He logged on and checked his email. He read the one that had arrived in the morning from SexyPrincess thanking him for his photos. Shit! Pretty damned sad that the only woman he could attract was some Internet webcam chick. Then he remembered the last time they had visited and how intense it had been and how hard he had cum. He wanted that. He needed that. He logged on to get it from her or someone else.

Despite the late hour, he was surprised to see that she was still online, although currently in a private session. In the dinky fuzzy window it looked like she was just laying there naked, typing on her laptop, with what appeared to be her toys and lingerie strewn across the bed covers in the background. A few of the regulars were chatting away amongst themselves.

Big8Inch: so who is the lucky guy?

luvsPRINCESS: think it's slinky

GuyHouston: must be ... her main squeeze hasn't shown up

Big8Inch: whos that?

GuyHouston: handsomeprince

Asslover: i hate that guy .. takes her pvt 4 like hours and then she logs off right after

luvsPRINCESS: yeah, but he must be like really rich or sumttn cuz she's always lites up when she sees him

GuyHouston: some guys have all the luck

luvsPRINCESS: yeah, but he could be a fat old fuck for all we know

GuyHouston: lol ... you're right about that luvs

Suddenly the screen flickered and changed back to regular size and SexyPrincess scrambled to conceal her nakedness.

luvsPRINCESS: welcum back bb

GuyHouston: gr8 show princess

SexyPrincess: thanks guys, but it's getting late and I need my beauty sleep

Asslover: don't go hunnie ... I wanna pvt w u

Ricky clicked quickly, bought some private time and logged into her private room.

SexyPrincess: where have you been, Handsome?? I was hoping you'd be on tonight

HandsomePrince: sorry but i was kind of tied up for a while

SexyPrincess: I'll bet you were ... probably screwing some bimbo

HandsomePrince: i'm here with you now

SexyPrincess: yes you are ... kisssssss ... so what would you like me to do??

HandsomePrince: meet me

SexyPrincess: Handsome! You know I'm not supposed to do that

HandsomePrince: i know but you got my pics, you know what i look like now so there's no excuse

SexyPrincess: yes I know what you look like now, but I never made any promises

HandsomePrince: why not? am i not good looking enough?

SexyPrincess looked directly into the camera, her eyes not able to conceal some sort of nervous energy.

SexyPrincess: you are more than good looking ... you are my HandsomePrince .. really

HandsomePrince: then why won't you meet me?

SexyPrincess: I didn't say I wouldn't ever

HandsomePrince: please, princess, please ... i need to see you so bad

SexyPrincess: why cause you're a horny bastard and want to cum all over my face??

HandsomePrince: no no no no no -- i just feel this need to meet you, to embrace you, to kiss you, to make love to you

SexyPrincess: I'm not sure that's such a good idea ... why don't I just do a little something now so you can get to sleep

HandsomePrince: but i don't want just that - don't want to just jerk off --- i want you princess

SexyPrincess: so said a hundred other guys tonight

HandsomePrince: i don't care about them - - only care about you

SexyPrincess: Are you sure that you want to?

HandsomePrince: why wouldn't i?

SexyPrincess: Because all you see on camera might not be what you get in real life

HandsomePrince: you're beautiful, you're sexy, you're sweet to talk to ... wouldn't real life be better?

SexyPrincess: I just don't want to disappoint you

HandsomePrince: you won't ... i should be the one worried about disappointing

SexyPrincess: Why? Wasn't that you in the picture?

HandsomePrince: yes it was me

SexyPrincess: Sure?

HandsomePrince: yes positive

SexyPrincess: Then we have nothing to be afraid of, do we?

As Ricky had been typing, he had also been stripping out of his clothes and now sat at his desk stark completely naked, his randy still unsatisfied manhood surging upward in throbbing spectacular fashion.

HandsomePrince: princess i've gotten naked for you - i am naked right now - i've sat at my computer masturbating almost every night for a month watching you --- dreaming of being with you --- please please please

SexyPrincess: don't be a beggar, Handsome ... it's not very attractive

HandsomePrince: don't care about that --- i want you more than anything ---more than anyone

SexyPrincess lay back on her dark maroon satin duvet and ran her hands through her thick wavy auburn hair. She looked so incredible: her back slightly arched, her breasts full and firm and round, her rosy nipples stiff and erect, her belly pulled taut and flat, her legs splayed casually apart, the hot pink lips of her pussy glistening with moisture. Ricky couldn't help but stroke his cock. He did want her, and it wasn't just his abortive encounter earlier with Milan. Sure Milan was gorgeous and desirable and real, but there wasn't any passion there, no trace of desire, nothing of what he was coming to realize that he wanted with a woman, nothing close to what he had experienced and felt with SexyPrincess.

HandsomePrince: i won't beg princess --- if you don't want to meet me, just say the word and i will go away

SexyPrincess rolled onto her side, read the screen and began to type.

SexyPrincess: don't go away ... but I need to know some things about you first

HandsomePrince: ask me anything -- anything

SexyPrincess: you need to be honest with me, absolutely honest, okay??

HandsomePrince: i understand - - completely honest

SexyPrincess: are you married??

HandsomePrince: no

SexyPrincess: are you in a relationship??

HandsomePrince: no

SexyPrincess: do you have a girlfriend??

HandsomePrince: not really

SexyPrincess: when's the last time you had sex with a woman??

HandsomePrince: how does that matter?

SexyPrincess: because it matters to me?? When?? Tonight??

She had him cornered conclusively. In some way he wished that the events of the evening could be erased but they never could. He was afraid of not being honest. He typed his answer in and paused. SexyPrincess appeared to be impatient. Taking a deep breath he pressed the Enter key.

HandsomePrince: yes

SexyPrincess: and now you're coming to visit me??

Ricky was beginning to sweat. At first the questions seemed innocent enough, but he was now beginning to think that she was looking for a way to keep from meeting him.

HandsomePrince: it's not like that, but yes

SexyPrincess: so you had sex with someone else and come online with me??

HandsomePrince: not exactly

SexyPrincess: then what was it exactly??

HandsomePrince: you have to understand something - what you and i have going on here is not like anything i've ever known - you are so unlike every other woman i've ever met - you're sexy and fun and do things to me that no other woman has ever come close to

SexyPrincess: that's fine but it didn't answer my question ... did you have sex with someone else and then come online with me ... be honest

Ricky typed in his response and then erased it quickly. He was going to tell her no, but something rumbling in his gut told him that he needed to be honest.

HandsomePrince: yes

SexyPrincess: if you had sex with someone else why would you come online with me??

HandsomePrince: because the sex wasn't very good at all - she wasn't all that good - - and it didn't even last long enough for me to cum

SexyPrincess: I don't care about her, Handsome ... I'm asking about you

Ricky felt desperate. The best thing that could possibly ever happened to him was slipping away and his mind was scrambling to find the way to hang onto it.

HandsomePrince: look - - - i realize that this might ruin any chance that i had of meeting you, but i'm trying to be honest here - sure i've gone on a few dates with this girl and we have had sex - but it hasn't been all that good, and most of the time i've been thinking of you - i fantasize about you all the time - at work --- at home --- riding in a cab somewhere - i can't get you out of my head

SexyPrincess: so you've been thinking about me while your dick was stuffed up some other girl's cunt??

HandsomePrince: yes

SexyPrincess paused and looked into the camera. Her icy blue eyes were intense and narrow. She looked for a moment like she was really pissed. He felt his heart start to descend into his belly, like it had so many other times before. 'I've blown it! I've fucking blown it to bits!' he thought. Then the corners of her mouth began to curl into a smile.

SexyPrincess: that's actually kind of hot, Handsome

HandsomePrince: i understand perfectly if you don't want to meet me now

SexyPrincess: what's she look like, Handsome??

HandsomePrince: tall, blonde, really pretty

SexyPrincess: prettier than me??

HandsomePrince: she can't come close to the effect you have on me

SexyPrincess: so while you've been fucking this tall pretty blonde girl you've been fantasizing about me??

HandsomePrince: yes - - you've got to believe me - it's you i really want - i wouldn't even be dating her if i had met you first - seen you in person first - touched you and kissed you and made love to you

SexyPrincess looked up again into the camera. Ricky felt a chill sweep through his body as if she was looking right into his eyes and deep inside him. 'Please, please, believe me! ' he kept thinking. 'Please Princess, this is the truth! This is the honest to god truth!'

SexyPrincess: I believe you, Handsome ... I will meet you ... but it has to be on my terms, okay??

HandsomePrince: i will do whatever you want

Ricky felt a huge sense of excitement rise up with his heart returning from his belly. His body began to tingle all over. His hands grew sweaty and began to tremble. He eagerly read her instructions as to when and where they were to meet. In two days at a large bright noisy Italian restaurant in midtown, a place he wasn't familiar with, at seven in the evening. He was to wear a dark blue suit with a red rose in the lapel with just a pair of silk boxers underneath. While he read her instructions, his breathing was shallow and fast as his pulse throbbed and raced.

1...89101112...14