The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she began to dance for him again, her body becoming a writhing snaking vessel of hot feral sex. She touched herself everywhere, she slowly peeled away her clothes, and she bent over forward and back, putting her sumptuous body on display for him, showing off every crack and curve and crevasse while he typed in a flood of appreciative responses.

HandsomePrince: omg you are so beautiful

HandsomePrince: i love the way you dance for me, princess

HandsomePrince: you have the most beautiful tits

HandsomePrince: i love your smile

HandsomePrince: you have got me so hard, princess

HandsomePrince: what a gorgeous ass!!!

HandsomePrince: omg!! i can see how wet you are princess

HandsomePrince: please don't stop princess

HandsomePrince: i want you so bad!!!

With a final twirl she fell back onto the bed and reached for her laptop. The heat that had begun in her belly was radiating outward, spreading up through her chest and downward to her pussy.

SexyPrincess: I'm yours Handsome ... take me ... have your way with me

HandsomePrince: i want you on your knees princess - can you do that?

SexyPrincess: of course baby

She slid off the bed and onto the floor panning the camera down so that he could see her kneeling, looking up into the camera.

HandsomePrince: now i want you to suck my cock - - really suck it like that's the only thing you ever want to do

He was normally so gentle and romantic and Kellie couldn't remember him being so forceful, but she liked it, she wanted to seduce him, to keep him coming back to her every night to satisfy this urgent need that he had summoned from deep inside her psyche. Kellie reached for Mr. Flesh and kissed and licked and sucked him as if it were HandsomePrince standing before her. Almost dizzy with arousal, she stuffed the life-like dildo into her mouth and down her throat, fighting off the urge to gag, and swallowing the limber fleshy cock. When she put a hand down to finger her greedy pussy, a message appeared on her screen.

HandsomePrince: that is so fuckin hot princess

When she ran out of breath, Kellie stroked the long hard dick feverishly, flicking her tongue all over the fat head, until he typed something again.

HandsomePrince: princess baby i want to fuck you fuck you now

SexyPrincess: I'm ready for you

She clambered up onto her bed and spread her legs. The image of herself in the monitor displayed a wild, wanton woman, flesh glistening, eyes glazed over with lust, limbs sprawled wide in a seductive invitation. When she pressed her dildo against the lips of her pussy, he typed again.

HandsomePrince: can you do something special for me princess?

SexyPrincess: anything for you HP

HandsomePrince: would you

HandsomePrince: would you fuck your ass for me?

He had never asked that before. Many others had and she always turned them down flat. She had tried anal sex once before for real with little success and had never thought about it again. Until now.

SexyPrincess: are you sure?? I've never done it here

HandsomePrince: have you ever done it before?

SexyPrincess: yes

HandsomePrince: please will you - - - just for me?

She lay still for a moment, the head of the plastic cock tracing idle figure 8s up and down along the slit of her damp sex. She wanted to feel him there, inside her. When she nosed the head against her anus, she felt her rosy little bud tighten up. Then she pictured HandsomePrince wherever in the world he was, sitting before his computer, naked, stroking his long hard cock. She wanted that cock; she wanted to feel it buried deep into her flesh. If he wanted her ass, she was determined that he would get it.

SexyPrincess: okay baby ... only for you

With several slow deliberate motions she began to move the dildo against her ass, concentrating on the image of a flesh and blood HandsomePrince being with her. She tried spreading the cheeks of her ass but still couldn't manage to insert the dick.

HandsomePrince: on your knees princess

HandsomePrince: try it on your knees

She moved onto her hands and knees with her ass wiggling toward the camera. Spitting onto the head of the plastic cock, she aimed it up toward its tight little target. With just a little effort the head finally popped inside her. There was a rush of pain followed quickly by a rush of pleasure as she slowly worked it in and out, eventually filling her ass with the thick pliant plastic cock, HandsomePrince's cock.

HandsomePrince: that's it princess - - fuck yeah!

In her wild state of supreme arousal, Kellie worked the cock slowly in and out of her ass. The initial pain was replaced by an incredible sensation that could only be described as pure pleasure. She stroked the cock with her nether bits, grasping it snugly, taking it balls deep into her ass. When she began to finger herself, an orgasm quickly consumed her. Then another. When she finally turned back toward the screen there were several messages.

HandsomePrince: omg your ass is so beautiful

HandsomePrince: fuck you have me so hard

HandsomePrince: feel my hands on your hips

HandsomePrince: feel my cock deep inside your ass

HandsomePrince: oh fuck

HandsomePrince: cumming princess

HandsomePrince: cummmmming

HandsomePrince: cum princess cum

Kellie withdrew the dildo from her ass as pleasure washed over her. She rolled over onto her side and zoomed the camera up to a close-up of her face.

SexyPrincess: did you cum Handsome??

HandsomePrince: oh yeah princess - - unbelievable

SexyPrincess: that was pretty intense

HandsomePrince: i know - - can't believe how good i feel right now

SexyPrincess: same here

HandsomePrince: feel like i've just had sex with you- -like actual sex

SexyPrincess: it was wonderful

HandsomePrince: makes me think we should try it

SexyPrincess: what's that Handsome??

HandsomePrince: real sex - -you and me- - your place or mine

SexyPrincess: I don't know HP

HandsomePrince: well, just a thought

They continued to chat in private for a while longer. Kellie simply lay on her bed, fully naked and completely spent. She let her fingers dance all over her tingling flesh pretending that it was his hand caressing her. When they finally said goodnight, she signed right off. She cleaned up her room and put all her toys away before taking a shower and falling naked into bed. 'Oh, lover man, why can't you be here with me?' She crossed her arms over her chest and hugged herself. There was this feeling inside of such intimacy and closeness, almost like being in love. 'Now that is really stupid,' she thought before falling asleep, chastising herself for such impossible feelings. 'Falling in love with a man that you've never met, never talked to, never even seen ...'

* * *

Ricky Pratt made a date to meet Milan Sanchez for dinner at the York Grill on York Street at East 89th, a clubby, hip new restaurant with excellent service and a very tempting menu. Although it was a little out-of-the-way, the with-it, upscale atmosphere, flavorful food, chic décor, and excellent service were sure to impress Milan. Besides it would be a great place to be seen with her.

While he sat at the bar waiting for her, Ricky thought back to the little dinner party that the Bank Chick had arranged. From the moment they all arrived, it had been cozy and charming. The Bank Chick had been such a sweetheart, introducing them, keeping the conversation flowing, and then stepping back out of the limelight when things got rolling. Ricky played his role perfectly, assessing the situation and deciding to play it cool and controlled. He had always been in such a rush before, so he decided that he would take this one slow and smooth. And he did.

Dinner seemed to rush by, not that the service was rushed, but because they were having a great time. They stopped by the bar for a little after dinner drink before leaving. Ricky kept things light and breezy, walking the girls into their building and pausing outside Milan's door. The Bank Chick waved and slipped out of sight while Milan and Ricky canoodled in the hallway. He placed his hand on her cheek and guided their lips together for a light romantic kiss. He could tell by the way Milan's body leaned toward him that she wanted more, but he wanted to play this a little hard to get. A second kiss, slightly warmer and deeper was as far as he would go. He had watched her sidle into her apartment and left with the promise of a second date.

Now, as he turned back toward the front door of the restaurant, he saw her again, tall and lean and leggy, with a face that made every man in the room stop what he was doing and crane his neck to follow her passage through the room. 'Damn! And this is my date! My date!' Reflexively, Ricky took a deep breath, pulled his shoulders back, slipped off the barstool and stood up straight. He took her hands and drew her close for a sweet little kiss.

"Our table should be waiting," he said, leading her toward the stand of the maitre d'.

They were seated at a very visible and comfortable table. Behind them, a large mural of Modigliani-inspired characters presided over the bustling dining room, the figures seeming to crane their long necks over the shoulders of the diners to peek at the kitchen's creations being served.

"Would you like something to drink?" Ricky asked when seeing the waiter approach.

"Do I ever!" Milan answered. "I had this long, boring meeting with my agent this afternoon, and he insisted on talking on and on, blah, blah, blah, about all this stupid tax stuff that I don't understand or care about."

"I'm sure that he is just looking out for you, making sure you're taken care of," Ricky volunteered.

"For ten percent he'd better!" Milan laughed, a grating chortle, part wheeze, part cackle, but at least she looked fantastic doing it.

Two cocktails and some superficial conversation later, they ordered dinner. After the wild mushroom and barley soup Milan savored the garlic-crusted salmon while Ricky enjoyed the pan-roasted leg of lamb.

"So how's your dinner?" Ricky asked when Milan appeared to poke at her entrée.

"It's yummy, but I have to be careful of what I eat," she said self-consciously.

"That's right. Photographers don't like shooting fat old cows in skimpy bikinis."

Milan looked down at herself. "You don't think I'm fat, do you?"

Ricky grinned when realizing that she was dead serious from the pained expression on her face as she looked down at her figure.

"No, Milan. You are beautiful."

Then he saw the smile, that haunting eternal grin that had flashed at him from countless busses and billboards and magazine ads all over. In person the smile was hypnotic, her full pouty lips complimented by the high-rounded cheekbones, the big, sparkling eyes, the spectacular swirl of blonde hair. Although there were traces of her Hispanic heritage in her perfect features, her hairstyle and make-up seemed designed to soften and conceal, leaving just the eye-catching exotic.

"So you're like in advertising?" she asked blankly, looking back at him with her dark eyes wide open.

"Yes. I work at Winthrop Mitchell Associates. Remember? We were talking about that the other night at dinner."

"Really? I guess I wasn't paying attention," she replied.

"I like it there. It's fun and challenging," Ricky replied. "I'm surprised that we haven't used you for one of our campaigns before."

"I don't really think about it. I just go where they book me."

"That must be a lot of fun, traveling all over the world, wearing great clothes, shooting in exotic places."

"It's okay, I guess. I don't like the travel and sometimes the food is really yucky, but a lot of the time I get to keep the clothes cuz they're made just for me. Like this one. You like it?" Milan primped and preened in her seat showing off the shimmering top that highlighted and clung to her torso like a delicious second skin.

Ricky nodded, and then added, "I suppose you're not going to find that outfit on the rack at Sears."

Milan looked at him blankly. Then she smiled, shrugged her pretty shoulders and laughed, fortunately not as grating or wheezy as the last.

By the time they got to the fudge-crusted Mississippi mud pie, they were on their third bottle of wine. Ricky was at his witty best and Milan, well she looked spectacular. The waiter was drooling all over the leggy blonde model and she knew it and played the role accordingly, making sure that he got a few choice glimpses of her pert breasts and her long tanned legs.

Whereas she had picked at her entrée, Milan gorged herself on the dessert, while Ricky looked on bemused.

"I thought you were watching what you eat," he said with a grin.

"I do, except when it comes to chocolate," she said scooping up a large forkful of dessert. "Mmm, this is sooo good!"

Ricky filled her empty wine glass with the last of the bottle. For such a pretty girl, laid out so fashionably elegant, she could scarf down the dessert like a ravenous fox. When the plate was empty, she pushed back a bit from the table and slugged down half the wine in her glass. Slumped casually in her chair, Milan cut quite an image, a gorgeous girl slinging her wineglass with an earthy swagger, her dark eyes heavy-lidded.

"Would you like anything else?" Ricky asked politely, spotting the waiter approaching.

"Let's go home," she said, leaning back toward the table drunkenly, "And fuck!"

"Will that be all sir?" the waiter asked politely, managing a sly leer at Milan.

"We'll be all set," Ricky replied.

They clambered into the cab and Milan sprawled across the seat, her knees apart, her skirt riding up her thighs, her hair swirling about her face, her eyes half-lidded. Her appearance reminded Ricky of a pose he might use in an ad campaign for perfume or liquor. When he gave the address to the cab driver and seated himself back beside her, Milan fell against him.

"Whoo-hoo," she hollered like the drunken New York model she was, and he had seen a few in his time. Her hands grabbed at him and she pulled herself close to his face. "So are you going to take advantage of me, Ricky?"

"It's taking advantage only if you're incapacitated and wouldn't want to do what I wanted to do."

"Well, I'm not incapass ... incapassitude ... incapassa ... oh fuck it all!"

Milan planted a sloppy kiss on his mouth and her hands clutched at his jacket and shirt. When Ricky cupped her chin in his hand and held her back, she dropped her hands to his lap.

"Come on, slow down, baby," he urged.

"Oh, fuck that! You're a guy ... I know what you want!"

She fumbled drunkenly with his fly but managed to work the zipper down and extract his cock. With slurpy muffled mumbles Milan took him into her mouth. There were no kisses, no licks, no strokes of the hands, just a bobbing of her head and a steady suction. Ricky glanced up at the driver who true to his blasé New York cabbie nature was largely ignoring them. Then he looked back down at the swirl of gorgeous blonde hair bobbing up and down on his lap. Although he had keenly anticipated this moment, for some strange reason he found it not all that arousing. Being a perpetually horny bastard, he grew hard quickly and tried to savor Milan's sloppy wet blowjob, but it was almost like it was happening to someone else, not him.

"Oh, baby, you have such a beautiful cock!" she said taking a quick breath, her voice snapping out the final consonants. "Mmm, murfffthh ..."

Ricky wasn't that much of a fool that he didn't take the time to explore the trim perfect features of her body, her tight buns, her pert firm breasts, even the puffy folds of her pussy underneath the little pink panties that adorned her sex. Even though he caressed her body she maintained the steady mechanical slurping of his cock. In a way he was relieved when the cab driver announced that they had reached their apartment building.

Handing over some bills including a handsome tip, Ricky helped Milan rearrange her clothes and took her arm as they moved toward the door, Milan stumbling and teetering on her heels, Ricky striding smoothly and confidently inside.

"There you are!" Leonard announced. "How was dinner?"

"Great!" Ricky reported and tried to direct Milan toward the elevator bank, but she paused and grabbed the front desk as if for dear life.

"You know something, Lenny?" she blurted out. "This guy here is sooo nice." She lifted her head up toward Leonard's amused face. "He has the biggest cock! It's like a mile long."

Without so much as a twitch of his expression, Leonard nodded. "Very nice to know, Miss Sanchez. Mr. Pratt is such a modest man, I'm sure he doesn't want the rest of the building to find out."

"It's huge! A real Godzilla!" she called out as Ricky guided her forcefully toward the elevators.

The scene outside her door went similarly. She weaved back and forth trying to locate her keys in her bag and Ricky ended up fishing them out for her. Once inside she was all over him, holding onto him tightly and pressing her slender curves against him.


"I want you to fuck me with that Godzilla, Mishter Pratt! Whip it out and fuck me!"

"Come on, Milan. You're drunk. Let's not do anything that we'll both regret tomorrow."

"I'm not drunk. Whash the matter? Don't you wanna fuck me? Every guy who bought Schports Illustrated swimsuit wants to ..."

"Yes ... maybe ... but not right now ... not while you're so out of it."

"I'm not out of it," she protested, pushing away and taking a couple of steps backward. She kicked her heels off, one of them flying up and nearly knocking over a ceramic lamp sitting on a table in the foyer, the other almost striking Ricky in the head. He grabbed the shoes out of the air and placed them on the table. When he tried to embrace her to help her inside, she pushed away again. Grabbing the tail of her top, Milan tried to pull the stretchy garment off over her head, but her arms got entangled in the straps and she was left staggering in the foyer with her top and arms bound up over her head, her spectacular breasts bobbing frantically as she struggled to remove her clothes.

"Oh Christ!" Ricky grinned, stepping over and helping to lift her top off. Milan immediately took hold of his ears and guided his face toward her breasts, smothering him between her firm little boobs. Grasping her shoulders, Ricky held firm and pushed her back.

"Milan, baby, let's take this where it should go."

"Follow me, big boy," she said, turning on her heel and padding down the hallway.

Ricky followed watching as Milan managed to lower the zipper of her skirt and step out of it without stumbling too much. Once inside her sumptuously decorated bedroom, Milan backed up toward her oval bed pulling at her little sheer pink panties. It wasn't until she fell back onto the bed that she managed to lower them down her long legs and then tossed them at Ricky.

"I want you to fuck me, Ricky Boy," she called out to him, running a hand down over her body, her fingers curling over the mound of her sex and a couple of fingers disappearing up inside. "I want you to strip for me and then I want you to fuck me with that big old cock of yours!"

She was hopelessly drunk, and Ricky was standing there fondling her moist scanty pink panties and he was hesitating. Sure she was this perfectly sexual female, completely naked, firm little boobs with gorgeous erect nipples, a golden all over tan, long shapely legs and what had to be the most perfect pink pussy he had ever seen, not the smallest, just the most perfect.

"Watter you waiting for? I already sucked your cock, now I want you to fuck me!" she called out. "Strip it and git it!"

Ricky slipped off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. Sprawling back on her bed, Milan watched glassily, fingering her pussy while he stripped off his shirt and pants. When he went to crawl onto the bed, she kicked a foot up at him.

1...56789...14