The OTHER Time of the Month

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cuddling was special and important. Dana used that tender time to relax and recover from her thunderous orgasm.

Dana said, "You were wonderful. Do you want your reward now?"

"I thought you'd never ask", Rick responded with a smile.

Dana propped her head up with pillows and Rick returned to straddling his wife chest. He felt her breasts under his ass and against his balls. His cock all but touched her face and was a sight to behold. It was very red from being so engorged for so long. It pulsated and twitched with each heartbeat. It was shinny and slick with her cum and still oozed with his pre-cum. The scent of female cum was intense and enjoyable. She extended her tongue and he placed the tip on it. She licked it gently and enjoyed the sweet taste and slippery feeling of her own secretions. She moved her head forward and slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock completely sheathed in her cum. Her scent filled her nose with tingling sensations. He tongue delighted in its thin syrupy texture and sweet taste. Rick squeezed and deposited a large drop of pre-cum into Dana's obliging mouth. She smiled as best she could. She was determined to give Rick as wonderful an orgasm as he had given her. She knew how to do it and so she began.

Inward she drew him until he pressed lightly at the back of her throat. Then out again, almost losing him. In again and out again, always with her tongue tickling the underside of the thick cock. Her pace increased with each cycle. Occasionally, she let him escape and sloppily licked the entire length. She was anything but careful about being neat and her saliva copiously flowed from her mouth and into her chest. She made very intentional efforts use abundant amounts of her saliva as a surrogate for Rick's yet-to-be-released semen. She looked right into his eyes as she smiled wide and pressed out bubbled saliva as if he had just erupted in her mouth. It was if she was daring him to do better if he could. Back and forth she alternated from sucking him deep into her mouth and sliding her mouth along the outside, from the tip to his balls. Her face was slick with the mixture of her cum, saliva and his juices.

"It's time now", she announced, and sucked him in again. In and out she took him. Faster and faster she went. She eagerly attacked his cock that was so eager for release. She felt it start. Rick's testicles tightened and his cock swelled to even thicker proportions deep within her mouth. She quickly took him from her mouth and grasped him firmly around the base. At a frenetic pace she licked up and down the shaft with her tongue jutting out from firm pursed lips. She felt the knot of his ejaculate form under her fingers. With her lips placed midway up its length she felt it slide up through his cock. Dana took one hand and covered the head of Rick's cock gently with her fingers.

At the same instant, she felt the hot thick white cum spurt out and leak between her fingers. It felt wonderful as it fell against her face. Before the second burst, Dana moved to again face Rick. She opened her mouth to take him in but she wasn't quite fast enough. Rick's cock was only half way into Dana's mouth and her tongue was just touching its underside when out flew another long thick rope of cum. It splashed the roof of her mouth and upper teeth sending some up on her lips and cheek. She quickly surrounded the spurting head and drew him in very deeply. Again and again he pulsed warm thick cum into Dana's mouth. She loved the dramatic contrast between her own thinly sweet cum and the heady, slightly salty taste of Rick's.

She loved it all. With her tongue, Dana could feel each spurt of cum travel through the vein of Rick's cock. Soon she knew that every surface in her mouth was covered in his ejaculate. Her tongue was overloaded with the heady thick taste of her man. She retained what she could but maintained only a loose seal with her lips around the thick fleshy shaft. The white mixture of cum and saliva freely emerged and dripped from her chin down into her neck and chest. She acted oblivious to this and kept on suckling him.

Rick's orgasm had finally eased and only then did Dana allow him to leave her mouth but she never lost contact with his member. She again ran her lips up and down the shaft. Dribbles of thick cum still oozed from the crown during the final throws of his orgasm and lay in streaks against her face and on her lips. She used her tongue to eject small amounts of his cum from her mouth. It coated his cock in a thin film. It bubbled at the corners of her mouth and ran slowly from her cheeks and chin.

Rick looked down at her as she slid his still hard cock around her lips, smearing his semen everywhere. The inside of her mouth was milky and sticky with cum. Strands stretched from one lip to the other. She was being intentionally obvious and naughty by playing with Rick's abundant cum that way. It made her feel sexy and she knew it was impressive to Rick.

She smiled a sticky smile and in practically a gurgle said, "So, what do you want to do NEXT month?" Rick smiled back, full knowing that every attempt will be made to top this latest effort.

12