The Proper Therapy

Story Info
Submissive man reveals how he found his dominant side.
4.6k words
4.36
20k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Please vote and leave feedback***

I want to start by thanking you for this session of ours. It will be been wonderful to have someone to talk to. I never thought about seeing a therapist, but I think this may be a good outlet. I can't help but express how much I think I have changed in the past months. Lucy was always the more dominant half of our relationship. She's much more outgoing than I am, and she always has been. Now don't get me wrong, it has really worked in our relationship. I tend to be a bit quiet and thoughtful, and to be honest, a bit of a procrastinator. Lucy tends to push me in the right direction and has taught me to never settle. I would probably be a much different person if it were not for her.

In many ways, she has always been the leader, and I the follower. Like I said before, it has always worked for us. Lucy has always taken charge, even in the bedroom. She does have a great imagination and I have never been left unsatisfied. We've been married almost ten years now, and I think her more kinky side began to emerge after around the fifth year. She began acting more dominant in the bedroom. I can't say that I didn't like it. Lucy has a great shape and she only enhanced it when she started wearing the leather and rubber outfits. It was a real exploratory period for both of us. I had never pictured myself doing half of the things she had me doing.

There were times when she would have me dress in nothing but a leather collar. She would wrap a leather strap around my cock and balls and then have me service her in any manner she could come up with. She might squat above my mouth and have me suckle her cunt and ass until she gushed in orgasm, or lie on her back and slowly fuck her. No matter what she did, she always made sure I was left satisfied and wanting more. I think we experimented with just about every form of sex that two people can. Lucy bought a strap on dildo and I was surprised that I enjoyed when she used it on me. One evening as I lay on my back, with Lucy straddling my mouth, she turned things up another notch. She was talking dirty and grinding her cunt against my mouth when she told me of a 'treat' she had for me.

I didn't what this 'treat' was, but just the sound of her voice was getting me even more excited than I already was. It felt like my cock was ready to burst. I knew whatever she had in mind must have really been something kinky, because her cunt was oozing like a faucet. She almost smothered me when she climaxed, but I kept my tongue thrusting inside of her as deep as possible. Her cunt was still trembling when she pulled back a few inches. I could see her face and her expression was purely wicked. She commanded me to open my mouth and I complied without question. I didn't have anytime to think about what she had in mind because a gushing stream of hot piss erupted from her pussy and splashed across my face and in my waiting mouth. I was so turned on that I didn't even think about what was going on.

I can think back now and try to recall the taste, but at the moment it happened I didn't even notice. I blinked my eyes to keep them open because the sight of her cunt gushing that stream at me was the most incredible thing I had ever seen. When the stream began to die down, she spun around and pressed her still drooling lips to my mouth. Her mouth dove over my cock and swallowed it down her throat, and I feasted like a madman on her cunt. She untied the leather strap that bound my cock without removing her mouth. It wasn't like some porn movie. Lucy doesn't suck cock like a pro, so she still gags when a cock is down her throat. I can tell you, that those throat tremors make all the difference. Lucy's gag reflex caused her throat to convulse around my cock, and I began to cum as she started to pull away. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had, and Lucy swallowed it all. I was totally spent after that.

You'll have to forgive me, but I tend to go off on a tangent at times. But I think you can see that I have greatly enjoyed the things that Lucy comes up with. I was content with how things were going, but Lucy always wants to take things to the next level. She surprised me a couple of weeks ago. It was my thirty-fifth birthday and I knew that she was planning a surprise like she always does. My present has been something completely different each year and has ranged from surprise trips to things that I would never spend the money to by for myself. I was expecting the unexpected, but she threw me a curve ball.

My birthday was on a Thursday and it limited what we could do, but Lucy still planned a great dinner at a restaurant I love. We caught an early movie after dinner and arrived home before ten o'clock. Lucy broke out a bottle of champagne and we each had a glass before she broke away to freshen up. I still didn't know what she had up her sleeve, but the champagne had me feeling nice and relaxed. I was expecting her to come back into the room with some new leather outfit that would drive me wild, but she actually shocked me.

Lucy came around the corner and stepped into the room and I could believe what I was seeing. She was dressed in only a garter belt and stockings, which by the way is my favorite. She had let her hair down, so I didn't notice the leather collar around her neck until she was only a couple of feet away. I was stunned as she stepped in front of me and dropped to her knees. One of her hands had been hidden behind her back, and she brought it up toward me, revealing a silver-chain leash. I have to admit that at that moment I had no clue what she wanted.

Lucy could tell I was a bit confused so she explained that my present was she. She wanted me to take charge for the evening. I had the opportunity to do whatever I wanted. Lucy told me that she would do absolutely anything I wanted. Nothing was taboo. I have to admit that I was like a fish out of water. I didn't have a clue what I should do. Lucy was prepared for my hesitance and told me that she had left a disc loaded in the DVD player. I grabbed the remote control from the end table and turned the television on. The disc she had selected was one that I had never seen before, and it started out with plenty of action and no story.

There was a man and woman on the screen, and he was apparently in charge of the situation. The girl was pretending to be auditioning for a role in a porn movie, and the man was ruthlessly putting her through her paces. He didn't have any regard for what she wanted, and fucked her as if she were a toy. The girl yelped and mewled as he thrust his fingers into her pussy and then twisted them into her ass. The scene enthralled me and my cock began to swell as he continued to use her. The man fucked her cunt and lubed his cock with her juice before forcing it into her ass.

The guy was truly a pro, because he screwed this girl until her ass was gaping open, and he had still not cum. They were both covered with sweat by the time he pulled out of her ass. He dropped heavily onto a couch and pulled her head between his spread legs. He was holding her hair clenched in his fist and he pulled her mouth down on his shining cock. This was the roughest blowjob I had ever seen. The girl tried to use her hands to help but the guy batted them away. The guy seemed to be driving his cock deeper down the girl's throat with every thrust. He didn't give her much time to adjust before he stopped thrusting and began to push her head down further.

The girl's hands flailed about as her body heaved from her heavy gags. The guy didn't stop, but growled as he pulled back an inch and then resumed forcing his cock down her throat. The girl's hands dug into the cushions of the couch and she jerked like a fish on a hook as inch by inch of cock filled her throat. The man continued to growl and groan as his cock slowly but surely disappeared between her lips. He didn't stop until her nose was pressed against his pubic bone and his balls were resting against her chin.

The camera zoomed in on her face and the man instructed her to keep her eyes on the camera as he began to withdraw his cock. There was a look of relief in her eyes as his cock began to vacate her throat, but the look turned as he reversed the stroke. He filled her again before pulling back and setting up a steady rhythm. Her eyes became wide as he slowly worked his cock inside her mouth and throat as if it were her ass or cunt. The girl was a trooper and kept her eyes glued to the camera as she gagged and slobbered on the invading cock. The man eventually picked up the pace and I could tell he was ready to dump his load. Drool was hanging in thick ropes from the girl's mouth and her moans were mixed with wet gurgles as the guy fucked her face.

The guy began to groan louder and with a final grunt buried his cock as deep as he could. The girl heaved as his cock expanded and began to spit inside of her. The guy yanked his cock out of hr mouth and pulled her head back by her hair. Her mouth was open wide as he gripped his cock with his free hand and pumped at least five heavy spurts of cream into her mouth and all over her face.

The scene ended with the girl smiling and saying 'thank you' to man and his cameraman. The man returned his dripping cock to her mouth and the scene faded with him telling the girl that he was going to make her a star.

I hadn't noticed until the scene was over, but my cock ready to burst from my pants. Lucy had been watching the video as well and smiled up at me as I adjusted my position to provide my cock some relief. She asked me if I were ready to accept her present and dropped the leash into my hand. I've never been one of those forceful guys. You can see that I'm not very tall nor would you call me imposing and the thought of dominating a woman never really came to mind. I guess it has never been my nature to take charge.

When I was a kid, I think I became interested in the opposite sex before any of my friends. I remember walking home from school one day when I was ten years old and finding an adult magazine by a garbage can in an alley. I had never seen a naked woman before and the pictures instantly mesmerized me. It was copy of penthouse magazine, and even though there were no shots of penetration, there were plenty close up shots of pussies and ass.

I hid the magazine in my schoolbag and waited until I could sneak it outside after dinner. The house I grew up in had a lot of trees in the back yard, and I climbed up into the branches where no one could see me or interrupt my reading. I spent over an hour slowly studying the pictures, and in that hour began to look at women in a different way. Now I have to tell you, the pictures may have been the fuel for the fire, but the letter column was the match.

I was a pretty good student, and I could read far beyond my years. I flipped through most of the articles and interviews on politics and other things that didn't concern me but stopped when I hit a string of sex tales written by readers. I had never heard of the things that these people were talking about, but it was pretty easy to figure things out. I was already reeling from the thought of sticking what I then called my 'wee-wee' into a woman but almost fell out of the tree when I read about a woman sucking it. The description of a man licking a woman's cunt, which is what the writer had called it, made me feel warm and light-headed.

It's funny how things can happen, but that magazine changed my life. I won't go so far as to say that I became obsessed, but the actions described in that magazine became my nightly fantasies. I fell asleep quite often with the thought of sucking on a woman's cunt or even licking her ass. I can look back now and truly say that that magazine shaped my life. I hid the magazine and never showed it to anyone, but took it out often to look at the pictures and reread the stories. It became my inspiration when I discovered masturbation, and I kept that magazine until the day my parents sold the house and we moved across town. I was settled in my new room before I remembered it, and by that time it was too late. I was pissed at myself, but eventually accepted that it was gone. I always hoped the new owners had a kid who would find it and enjoy it as much as I did.

I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to ramble off on another tangent. I just think that I've always had a fascination with the female body and genitalia. When you are going down on a woman, it's...the closest you can be. I'm not talking about intimacy. There is a feeling of immersion. You are surrounded by the taste and the smell of pussy. I think that's why so many men like when a woman sits on their face.

Anyway, I found myself in new territory, but I didn't want to let the opportunity pass me by. I had been on the submissive side long enough to know what to do, right? I used what I usually did with Lucy as a template, but just reversed the roles. I clipped the leash to her collar and then sat back on the couch. My fingers slipped down to my belt until I remembered my role. I instructed Lucy to unfasten my pants and pull my cock free. She complied, and her hand felt like velvet as it wrapped around my shaft. I was more than excited and a large drop of precum beaded up at the tip of my cock.

Lucy was playing her role to the extreme. She stopped once she had pulled my cock free. Her hand was still firmly wrapped around it, but she didn't make any effort to do anything else. I felt agitated by her inaction. She had offered this as a present but wasn't doing anything. I think I was more agitated because I wasn't accustomed to taking what I wanted. There is a lot more work involved when you're in charge. Following commands and taking orders can be much easier than giving them.

The wine from dinner and the champagne helped enforce my actions, and I ordered Lucy to suck my cock. I relaxed as she began licking and sucking my shaft. It quickly dawned on me that in all of our years together, that this was the first time I was actually watching her suck my cock. She had done so before, but never in such a position. Lucy was wearing a deep red lipstick and had covered it up with a shiny lip-gloss. Her lips looked beyond wet. They were sticky, gooey and clung to my cock as she worked. I began to think of the video as I watched her mouth swallow my cock. Lucy was not taking me as deep as she could and I wanted more.

I began to tell her to take more of my cock but stopped. I placed my hand behind her head instead and guided her mouth further down. I saw her hands move and quickly ordered her to keep them placed on my thighs. I was half expecting Lucy to protest, but she didn't. She kept sucking and swallowing as I kept her head from rising too high from my cock. Lucy's occasional gagging vibrated down my shaft and only made my cock harder. Images from the video kept popping in my mind and made me want to get all of my cock down Lucy's throat. Lucy didn't complain as I pulled her head down the final inches it took to bury my cock. She gurgled as I pumped her head up and down, and her mouth became even wetter. I made sure to pull out frequently so that she could catch her breath and she drooled a thick flow of saliva each time.

Lucy followed my instructions but disobeyed when she moved her hands from atop my thighs to grab my balls. I could have chastised her for it but her hands felt wonderful as she kneaded my spit-coated sack. I wish I could say that I lasted for hours, but it was becoming too much to bear. I knew that I was about to lose it and a thought popped into my mind. I barely had enough time to order Lucy not to swallow before I lost control. Lucy bobbed her head faster as my cock exploded. The involuntary bucking of my hips jammed by cock down her throat a few times, but my hand was holding her head firmly and she had no place to go.

I pulled her head back when I finally regained control. Most of Lucy's face was wet and sticky and her lipstick and make-up was smeared into a mess, but she never looked hotter. I asked her if she had swallowed and she shook her head, indicating that she hadn't. You know, now that I think of it, she looked very much the way the girl in the video had. Anyway, I had her open her mouth and show me that she had not swallowed. I swear my cock jumped as I viewed the pool of cum in her mouth. Her tongue was like a pink fish swimming in it. Lucy began to drool as her mouth naturally watered. I watched as a few drops oozed from the corner of her mouth before telling her to swallow. I made sure that she kept her mouth open as she did, and watched my thick discharge slide down her throat as she gulped it down.

Now I'm normally out of action for an hour after a good cum, but my cock was almost fully stiff. I didn't know whether it was the video or the whole newness of the situation, but I was definitely ready to go again. Lucy's sticky face just helped build on my lust. I found myself at a loss as for what to do next. I knew I wanted to fuck, but not in which manner. Now, like I've said before, I have always had a thing for pussies. I also have a penchant for having a woman astride my face. The position provides the feeling of being trapped and immersed all at once. I thought for a few seconds on how to achieve this position without becoming submissive. I can look back now and laugh at how slowly my mind was coming to grasp this new form of play.

It finally dawned on me that I could use the position if I wanted. The position itself was only submissive if I were commanded to use it. I gave a tug on the leash and instructed Lucy to climb onto the sofa. Once Lucy was on the sofa, I instructed her to kneel upon the back with her legs straddling my face. This placed her in the perfect position for me to eat her cunt for as long as I wanted. It was apparent by how wet her cunt was that Lucy was enjoying herself as much as I.

I was still holding the leash, and I found it to be effective in controlling Lucy's movement. I pulled her down by tugging on the leash and pressed my mouth to her smooth cunt. Lucy always keeps herself shaved smooth, much to my delight. She was very excited, and her juice was running clear and thick. My tongue scooped up her sticky juice like a spoon of ice cream. I loved eating her cunt when it was this wet. It was like feasting on custard. I sucked on her cunt until my mouth was saturated with her taste. I hadn't even been concerned with her pleasure, but her groans and hip movements were additional prove of her approval of what I was doing.

I moved my mouth in a motion that allowed me to bump her clit with my nose. Her clit was stiff and sticking out, and Lucy shook as I teased it. I finally decided to provide her with the relief she needed, and fastened my lips to her clit. I gave it a few strong sucks before lashing it with my tongue. I knew this would provide instant results, and I wasn't wrong. I could feels Lucy's hands gripping the back of the couch and feel her cunt bulge outwards as her muscles contracted. Her whole body tensed before exploding violently. I didn't let her get away, but held the leash tightly. I let loose of her clit and drove my tongue deep inside of her. Her cunt was flowing like a faucet and her muscles felt obscene as they pressed around my tongue. I kept sucking and licking until she began to calm down, and then I finally let her climb down from the sofa.

I'm not sure how long this had taken, but my cock was still twitching. I grabbed the champagne bottle and took a drink. I passed it to Lucy who took a long drink. She looked a bit worn but hadn't uttered a word of complaint. I let her finish her drink before instructing her to climb back onto the couch. I kicked off my shoes and then stood, letting my pants and shorts drop to the floor. I didn't need to order Lucy as I dropped to my knees. I pulled her forward until her ass slipped from the couch and her cunt was at the same level as my cock. I knew she was wet so I didn't waste time with any preliminaries. I lined my cock up between her lips and pushed while pulling her down a bit more. Her cunt swallowed my cock to the base and I started fucking her with a slow and steady rhythm.

12