The Villain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kraken had lost track of how many times they had used her. All she could be certain of was that there wasn't a single one who hadn't taken more than his turn. She had learned to let go of her body. She continued to whimper and cry, long past the point where she ran out of tears. They thrived on her reactions and found new ways to pull them from her when she held back.

"What do we do with her now?"

"We can't take the chance she might scream in port. Someone might investigate the boat." The leader replied.

"Too bad." Another replied. "It'd be nice to keep her for some more fun on the trip back."

"Tie a weight to her and toss her over. In her shape she won't be able to escape. If she's really a fish then let the sharks have a buffet. If not, she'll drown."

"Hey. We could always mark the coordinates and see if she's still here in a few days when we come back through."

"Go for it." The leader agreed with a leer. "If she tries to use her comm., we'll detect her just as quickly as we did when she was following us."

The weight meant nothing to Kraken. It was a minor indignity. Every bruise, every injury they had done to her, flared when she hit the water. The pain of salt water in her wounds was almost lost beneath the damage itself.

Let the blood paint the water. Death is no more than I deserve, and better than the alternative if they come back. At least the sharks will finish me quickly.

She let shock wash over her like a blessing. She was home at last, back in the waters of the Atlantic. Once, she had felt safe here, untouchable. Now, she just hoped her end would come before they could find her again.

Kraken lost track of time in her fugue state. At first, she though the sensation of floating was due to a final release from her body. As awareness began to return, however, she realized there were straps hooked around her and she was being pulled to the surface.

She didn't even try to fight. Her body relaxed, her legs falling apart instinctively. The moment she broke the surface she began to whimper. Once more, she was pulled over the edge of the boat and surrounded by men with guns.

Someone was shouting. Kraken curled upon her side, her eyes screwed shut in shame and fear, careful to leave her sex exposed.

~~~~~~~~~

"Don't let that bitch anywhere near the edge of the boat!" Braxton railed at the troopers he'd brought with him. He glowered that the whole front line had already begun to relax their stances. Not a single one of them still pointed a weapon at the renegade freak.

"So, you thought you could escape us, you stupid little beast?" The handler began to push his way through the crowd of guards as he gloated over the coming fate of an agent who tried to get away. She had flaunted the privileges the PRA had afforded her. Now, she would be subject to the full extent of their scrutiny.

"We have a cage ready for you, suited to the monster you are!"

Braxton was pleased to see her curled on her side, completely defeated. Everything about her screamed of submission. Her body and hair couldn't protect her, no matter how much she tried to fold in on herself.

Braxton's planned tirade stuttered to a stop. Kraken had been his charge for seven years now, and though he hadn't paid that much attention to her, beyond what was necessary to keep her in line, he had come to know her well. He couldn't place what was wrong but his mind screamed that there was something out of place. Perhaps that was why the troopers had relaxed their guard.

His eyes homed in on the way her hair curved forward to cover her face like a shield. After a moment of contemplation, he realized there was too little of it by half! His first thought was that she had cut it in an effort to fool facial recognition routines. But that didn't feel right, for some reason. Besides, almost immediately, his mind began to register the rest of her state.

Horror washed through his psyche. She might be less than human, but there were laws against even treatinganimals this badly. She was at a thinking, feeling, being! Whatever else she was, she was his charge.

Braxton dropped to his knees and scooped her head protectively into his lap. She flinched markedly with even the slightest contact. Only as he pulled her close did he realize she was half naked, in addition to her multitude of injuries. Nor did he fail to miss the way she instinctively positioned herself in offering while she protected the rest of herself.

Braxton looked up at the collected troopers. All they could do was stare down at the poor girl in confusion. Couldn't they tell she was terrified to have so many intimidating men surrounding her? Didn't a single one of them realize she needed a doctor immediately?

"What are you waiting for?" He screamed at them. "Someone get a medic. A woman!" He added when the first of his guards began to stir. "And the rest of you, get the hell out!"

The troopers might never have seen him this panicked but they had been well trained to respond instantly to the commands of a handler. In moments the deck was clear and shouts were heard for a female medic.

Braxton barely noticed. He rocked her back and forth, crooning useless platitudes to the Para and terrified by the words that repeated themselves over and over from the girl.

"Please. Please, I'll do anything you want me to. Please. Please, I'll do anything you want me to. Please. Please, I'll do..."

Copyright January 2014, by Deathlynx