The Visit Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems that Linda and I had developed this habit of punctuating our other sexual escapades with lot of hugging and kissing. This was to be no exception. Linda was still lying on top of me when she brought her face, literally dripping in cum, down to mine and began kissing me. Our faces slid through the plentiful lubrication. Our lips seemed sealed in a film of sexual fluids. What Linda had retained in her mouth slid in a single mass into my mouth. The sensation and taste was exhilarating! Midway through our kissing and sharing, Linda looked up at Bob and smiled. Long white filaments still connected her lips with mine. We resumed our kissing until Bob's cum was either consumed or had dispersed over our bodies.

I felt many emotions while I lay there exhausted, naked, open, dripping, and smelling of cum from both sexes. I felt energized with a new sexual power. There was a sense of liberation and excitement that coursed through every nerve fiber in my body. What I had done felt like a necessary affirmation for the deep love that I felt for my two friends. I also felt the pure uninhibited electricity of basic sexual passion. This was all a very good thing.

12