Tis the Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

"That's not fair au..er, Karen, I was supposed to give you the present!" I panted.

"You still can!" she winked as she lay back on the bed. I took my place between her legs, and emulated all that she had done to me. As usual, she had taught me things I hadn't known before, and I had her writhing in no time.

"You learn quickly!" she moaned, as she came over and over. We laid there, and made love for hours. We finally got up, and wandered out to the kitchen and I stayed for dinner.

"You know your welcome to come over anytime." she said as I gathered my things to leave.

"And you know I will, now!" I beamed as I reached the front door.

"Merry Christmas Jenny!"

"Merry Christmas...aunt Karen!" I laughed as I ran out the door. I headed home to rest and regroup.

As I lay soaking in the bubble bath, I picked up my list and crossed off the people I took care of today.

"Not bad." I said to myself, "looks like I'm about halfway done already." Checking out the rest of the list, I still had Professor Thomas from the college, Father O'reilly from church, a few of the guys on the football team, and my older brother, Mark.

...To be continued...maybe.

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12