Torments of the Widow McWorter Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers

Melissa turned pale at the mention of her husband. I'm certain our mutual master anticipated her reaction, undoubtedly exactly what he wanted. Having struck a sore spot, he was quick to include Melissa in his ongoing torment of the two naked matrons who by this time were in full blush, and trying to hide their pussies between closed fleshy thighs without being obvious about it.

"I am told Carlin has a very nice cock and that he uses it quite well, but of course Melissa already knows that. As a matter of fact so do Nancy and Alice. Tonight will not be the first time they have had the pleasure of being stuck with it. Please ladies, do not despair. You are among friends here, and there is no shame in enjoying an encore ride upon this young man's best feature. To the contrary, your request to use him again is a flattering testament to his skill."

"Nor need you be concerned about Carlin fucking you in front of his wife. Melissa knows of her husband's contributions to those ladies of my congregation whose pussies may not be receiving enough attention at home. As for me, I am only here to make sure he does not disappoint his, er…, ah…, client." Alexander was sneering as he added as an aside, " Ah, but my use of 'client' to describe you ladies is possibly improvident. I trust you fine ladies do not take it as an insult?"

The smirk was still on his face as he continued. "Nancy.., Alice…, think of your audience this evening as a quality check. I want to be absolutely certain that you are pleased with the date that I have arranged for you as a token of my appreciation, inadequate as it is compared to generous contribution you have each made to our church and my message."

If these two poor ladies had been embarrassed and uneasy before, by the time of Alexander was finished with his faux sympathy they were in a state of total mortification. It was humiliating enough to be seen naked and on their knees with mouthfuls of

penis. It was even more degrading for us all to know they were paying a pimp to arrange for a man to fuck them. That this was not the first time they had done made this little tryst on Carlin's cock all the more shameful.

Of course our master knew that better than anyone. The smug bastard! He was purposely pouring guilt over the heads of these already unhappy wives of prominent businessmen. His pleasure in doing so told me something of the envious contempt he must feel for these women, and their sexual hang-ups and desires that were ordinarily kept hidden under the veneer of social prestige and position.

I felt sorry for them, and I was learning how deliberately cruel and unfair this new master of mine could be. These two pitiful women were such easy targets. Aging, overweight, and no longer desirable to their husbands (who were probably keeping mistresses on the side), they were only doing what they must to have what they needed so badly…, a cock to service their pussies. Their situation was sympathetic, and largely blameless. Never the less, Alexander threw it in their faces that they were here paying him for a gigolo to fuck them, and not for the first time either. Put that way, their understandable attempt to rescue a little of their sex lives sounded shameful and dirty, and I'm sure it cut them right to the quick.

Alexander acted as if he hadn't noticed the shame and guilt written across their faces. "Carter," he called out to his servant, "Bring us some more wine and on the way invite Melissa's husband to come in and join us."

Carlin must have been waiting nearby because he almost immediately walked through the door. He was as naked as the rest of us, and I couldn't help but admire this tall blond and handsome preacher who was my employer. Melissa was right! He did have a very nice cock. So nice that my attention froze on it, and at first I didn't notice the black leather collar around his neck that marked him as a male slave. Alexander was so very good at this game of humiliation and intimidation. It made no difference whether his victim was male or female, so easily does he make slaves of us all.

"Ah yes, here my handsome boy fuck-machine is now." Alexander was clearly gloating at the young preacher's discomfort and the corresponding panic in the eyes of Melissa. Look how well equipped he is. Could any woman ask for more? Tell me boy, are you ready to do your thing for these two sexy ladies who have been waiting for you so patiently?"

Carlin stood mute, anger flashing in his eyes. "Come now boy," master continued, "Don't pout! It doesn't become you. Perhaps you would rather suck my dick? But then you don't like to do that do you boy?" Each time Alexander used the word "boy" he turned it into a verbal sneer.

"No sir! I don't! Carlin's words were surly and clipped.

"Well what you like and don't like doesn't count for much does it?" Master's question was clearly rhetorical not requiring an answer.

Verbally lashing his struggling victim he continued. "You don't seem to understand. I'm trying to be good to you. Aren't I giving you not one but two women to fuck? So, even if they are fat, and have some mileage on their pussies, they will make your prick feel good. As a bonus, I was even going to let your wife help get you ready by sucking your 'woman pleaser'."

Alexander's grin was downright evil. "Tell me boy! How long has it been since your wife's mouth swallowed your prick? A very long time I would bet. You would like that tonight tho wouldn't you boy?"

As he always does, Alexander had found a weak spot. Carlin's resistance disappeared. His answer was humble and pleading. "It has been a very long time Sir, going on a year I would guess, and yes I would like very much for Melissa to suck me."

"Beg then! Apologize, and beg me to let your wife suck you."

"Please master! I apologize for being angry and difficult. Please let Melissa suck me. It has been so long." Carlin was whimpering, almost ready to cry.

Alexander pointed his finger at my sister slave and commanded, "You heard the man Melissa. On your knees and get with it, and while you're sucking him fuck yourself with your finger. And you Mary Beth, sit here on the bed between the Sheik and I. You can be stroking our cocks while we watch the show."

Then turning his attention to Nancy and Alice he ordered, "You two cows lay on the floor! On your backs! Feet toward us! Spread your legs! Show us your pussies! Masturbate yourselves! Show Ali and I what horny sluts you are! The first one to get her rocks off will be first in line for a dose of the cock Melissa will make nice and hard for you."

Without a word of protest from the pitiful helpless slaves we all were, each of us did as we were assigned. I sat down between the Sheik and my master and began squeezing a cock in each hand, very slowly stroking foreskins over the swollen crowns. I watched with fascination as the two society matrons spread themselves on the floor with their knees raised but spread wide apart, showing our master and the Sheik their recently shaved pussies that were already glistening with female wet.

I wondered what their husbands thought of those shaved cunts? It occurred to me, however, that possibly their men used them so seldom they weren't even aware their wives were now sluts so desperate to be fucked that they would shave their cunts and hire a cock to fill them…, as if their husbands even cared.

Both women were slow to play with their pussies, however. To masturbate themselves before an audience was more humiliation than they had bargained for. I could see the shame in their faces as the they lay there with their bare slits exposed, wet and shining in the bright light, each knowing what she must do but too embarrassed and guilty to begin.

Alexander ended this hesitation with a snarling threat. "NOW, you fat sluts. Don't play coy with me! We all what horny adulterous bitches you are! Jack off! NOW, before I tie you tits to tits and take the hide off your fat asses with my whip." The anger in his voice left no doubt that he meant what he said. Both women quickly buried fingers in their cunts and set to work producing the orgasm their preacher pimp had ordered.

As sexy as the spectacle was of Alice and Nancy on their backs frigging their pussies, Carlin and Melissa were even more so. Carlin was standing straight and tall, but with his feet slightly spread and his head thrown back staring at the ceiling. On her knees at his feet Melissa's lips were wrapped tightly around the glans of his penis. Her cheeks

hollowed and dimpled with the suction of the mouth, and the middle finger of her right hand was exploring her pussy, seeking its G spot. Every minute or two she would pause her finger fuck long enough to attend the sensitive little clit that was peeking out from the top of that wet slit.

Our master was pleased. "Just look it that, Ali! Is there anything hotter than a woman with a mouthful of hard male meat, and a finger in her cunt?"

Then speaking to Carlin he asked, "Do you like that boy? That's pretty good isn't it? Now don't you dare cum! I'm going to French kiss your wife before I fuck her. If I taste your cum in her mouth or on her lips, I will wear your ass out with my whip. Anyway, you have of couple of fat sluts to take care of. As horny as they are, once they start to drain you, you will need the last drop of everything you have stored in your balls. You hear me boy?"

"Yes sir, I understand. I won't cum, I swear."

"You don't mind if I fuck your wife do you boy?" our master asked with a sneer.

"No sir!" Carlin's answer was short and quick, trying to avoid the subject.

It was no use! There was never any reason to think it might be. The Reverend was contemptuous of this young preacher and his on and off resistance to his servitude. He seldom missed an opportunity to make his reluctant male slave grovel, and tonight he would see to it that Carlin begged shamelessly for his master to fuck his wife.

"But Boy, you must know that I'm going to do more than just fuck her. I'm going to breed her. I'm going to fill her womb with my sperm, tonight, tomorrow, and every day thereafter, until I have planted my baby there. That is all right with you isn't it boy…, I mean you do approve of me taking your wife as my mare and breeding her to carry my foal…, don't you boy?

"Yes sir!" Carlin answered briefly, still trying to dodge the bullet of total capitulation.

"Not good enough boy! Ask me to fuck your wife! Beg me! Plead with me to breed her. Beg me to flood her cunt with my cum until her belly swells with my seed."

"Damn you!" Carlin exploded. Just as the Reverend had intended from the beginning, he had goaded and bullied until the young preacher was overcome with frustration and ready to rebel.

"No sir, its not right…, not right at all!" Carlin cried out with tears in his eyes. "No matter what she lets you do to her, my wife is not an animal, or at least she wasn't before you stuck your cock in her. Until then she wasn't a mare to be bred for a prize get. Until then she was a loving and faithful wife. It was you who turned her into a whore."

Of course, Carlin's denial didn't last. It couldn't! The Reverend was much too strong for him, and no one understood any better than Carlin how futile and useless his protest was. His rebellion failed as quickly as it had come, and with its collapse came the tortured young husband's pitiful capitulation to the inevitable.

"But yes! She is your woman now! You have made her your slave. What can I possibly do to stop you from doing whatever you want with her? YES, fuck her! You have my permission. Breed my wife until you plant your bastard child in the bitch's adulterous womb. Why shouldn't you? You have made a slut of her, and she likes it! Yes, she's yours now, your mare, your slut, your whore…, she's all yours…, hot pussy and all. Do with her whatever you like, I don't care anymore. Her mouth feels so very good on my prick, but I hate this! I hate you! I even hate her!"

"Take her mouth off me, and let me get on with what you brought me here for. You have been torturing these two poor women with guilt, but it is you, not they, who are guilty. The sin of their adultery and fornication is upon you who sold them my penis. It is to satisfy your evil lusts, not theirs, that you are making me keep the sinful contract you made. I would not do so were it not that Imustobey God's message, even when the messenger is a devil from hell. I therefore submit to this degrading slavery of myself and my wife, yet I do so not out of respect for your evil, but for the salvation of Melissa and I from eternal damnation."

"As it is, so shall it be!! I will give these poor women what they have paid you for. Let me begin and be done with this dirty business."

Alexander's replied reeked with sarcasm. "You my boy have been reading too much of the Old Testament. Just what I would expect from a not-yet-dry-behind-the-ears boy preacher, you spew words like a Hebrew Prophet who has wandered in from out of the desert, possibly Isaiah I think."

"But I agree with you on this much! It is time to move on. Nancy just had her orgasm. That earned her the first trip on your pecker. Carlin, you go lay in that nice saddle between her knees Nancy has waiting for you. Don't fuck her yet, not 'til I tell you. While you wait, tease her pussy with that nice hard-on your wife has given you. And you, Melissa…, you come over here and talk to me while I play with your pussy."

"Spread your legs a bit my pretty bitch," her master demanded as Melissa stepped between his spread knees. Hooking her pussy with a proprietary middle finger, he asked her with a smirk, "Did you hear your husband girl? He says you are mine now, and that I have his permission to fuck you. He says he doesn't care that I am going to breed you until you are pregnant with my child. He calls you a bitch, a slut, and a whore. Is that what you are Melissa? He says he hates you! What do you think of that? Are you my woman now? Are you my slut? Is he right? Tell us Milissa, who does own your pussy?"

"You do master. You own me and my pussy."

"And your tits? Who owns your breasts and nipples, Melissa"

"You do master."

And your mouth? Who owns your mouth and what does he use it for?

"You do master. You use my mouth to suck your cock and swallow your cum."

"Do you like to suck my cock, Milissa? Do you like the taste of my cum?"

"Oh yes master! To have your cock in my mouth is wonderful, and I love the taste of our cum."

"And your ass? Who owns your ass Melissa?"

"You do master."

"Have I taken you in your ass yet Melissa"

"No master, not yet."

He asked, "Do you want me to fuck your ass Melissa?"

"I-I don't know master. Y-you are so big. I'm afraid that you will hurt me."

"But if I should decide you should be ass fucked, you will be a good slave slut won't you? On your knees you will reach back with your hands to spread your buttocks, and then ask to be ass fucked…, won't you Melissa?"

"Yes master. You own me. I will be a good slave slut. If you want, I will spread my cheeks and ask to be ass fucked."

Throughout the humiliating interrogation by her master, Melissa's husband had been laying between Nancy's legs. His arms supporting his body as if ready to do a push-up, he hung suspended between the knees of the woman spread beneath him, patiently waiting for his master's command to fuck her.

As if locked in a stoic trance, Carlin seemed both unaware of his wife's pathetic submission, and equally deaf to Nancy's incoherent babble begging for to be fucked. His swollen hard-on was poised menacingly over the poor woman's core, promising pleasure, yet insisting on obedience to the Reverend's order. Over and over Carlin rocked his body above the frantic twisting woman, forward, then back, then forward again, slowly dragging the tip of his dangling erection over the length of her sex, teasing that female slit, keeping it wet and ready for the insertion Nancy had purchased.

Meanwhile, Alexander muttered his approval of Melissa's whining surrender, and turned her around between his knees to face her husband. Then as he reached around her to squeeze a breast he called out his instructions to Carlin. "You fuck-boy! That bitch under you is wet and ready. She wants it boy! Give it to her, NOW! Fill her cunt hard and deep! Make her scream!"

Scream Nancy did as Carlin mercilessly drove home his rock hard erection. Nancy's jaw dropped with shock and pain as tissues unaccustomed to so large an intruder were abruptly stretched to their limit. Carlin took pity upon her, however. Only when Nancy's expression told him she had adjusted to having him inside her did he pull back for a second strike, and even then he paused with only the tip remaining between her pussy lips. There he waited, threatening to repeat that first thrust into her core, but waiting for her to signal that she was ready for him.

She hesitated, afraid of the pain. For long seconds she delayed in fearful anticipation before her need overwhelmed her and she whispered, "Yes! Now! Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

In reply, Carlin struck a second time, once more without mercy, once again wedging apart the walls of her tight hardly used pussy, filling her, stretching her, using her, making her his. This time there was no hesitation before pulling back, and no pause before he returned that hard male rod to her core…, and then again…, and again…, and again.

It was on that fifth stroke that Nancy's legs lifted to wrap around his waist, and her own hips begin to return every hammering thrust. This long penis buried inside her was exactly what she had been so hungry for, and she could not resist murmuring her delight in his ear. A tiny whisper was all it was, but it was a message that did not go unheard by Melissa.

As Nancy teetered on the edge of her first orgasm, my master brushed my hand away from his prick and leaned backwards on the bed until he was half prone supporting himself on his elbows. The blood filled sex pole I had been stroking now pointed obscenely upward from between his legs waiting to be swallowed up inside a female belly. In its impatience, the great flushed organ jerked ever so slightly with each throb of its owner's pulse, and in anticipation, a drop of pre-cum oozed from its tip.

"Mount me Melissa!" was his instruction to his slave girl, but when she turned and started to do so facing him, Alexander objected. "No, no! The other way! Face toward your husband. I want you to watch him fuck these fat sluts…, and you Mary Beth…, you can help. Guide my cock into her hole as she sits down, and when you are finished, climb on Ali's prick the same way Melissa is riding mine."

Without hesitation, Milissa turned back toward her master's feet, and threw a leg over his lap ready to straddle his crotch. She hung there expectantly for a moment over the erect male post that was waiting beneath her. I reached into our mutual master's groin, took his phallus in my hand, and after jacking it twice to be sure it was ready, I carefully started it into Melissa's wet cunt.

Her hips dropped sending her slick female love tube smoothly down over its male counterpart. Once seated on that male peg, a low but very distinct moan escaped from her throat. Was that a signal of distress or of erotic pleasure? I couldn't tell. Perhaps it was a little of both, or neither…, perhaps only a sigh of resignation to the inevitable.

With his slave woman astride his penis, Alexander began to gloat. "Melissa! Just look at that fat slut take your husbands cock! I think she likes it, don't you? You can bet she does. Starved for a man, that old biddy couldn't want anything better than to be hung on the end of your husband's hard prick. Look at her! She is female mush, unable to resist, all pussy, of no use other than to serve a cock!"

Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers
1...345678