Torments of the Widow McWorter Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"Pay attention Melissa! You wouldn't want to miss seeing what hubby does best would you? That is right isn't it Milissa? You do want to watch your husband fuck that fat old cow don't you?"

I doubted that was what Milissa wanted at all. Her face had been full of distress as she watched her husband crawl between Nancy's spread thighs. Her frown had grown as his hard penis split open the woman's aging pussy, and her jaw clinched once it became apparent Nancy was eager for more. Then there was Nancy's whispered testimonial of appreciation for what he was doing to her.

Never the less, if Melissa was troubled to see her husband fuck another woman, she certainly adjusted quickly once she was firmly seated on her master's cock. Nor did her master give her any chance to reconsider. Taking charge he commanded. "Don't move bitch! Just squeeze me! With the muscles in your cunt, make them squeeze me! Feel that Melissa? Feel my pulse inside you? Feels good doesn't it?"

The whimpering whine of her reply was one of total surrender. "Oh God YESSS! It does feel sooo good."

Such is the persuasive power of a big hard cock inside a woman in heat.

"Tell your husband then! Tell Carlin all about it," her sex master commanded. "Tell him how much you love having my cock inside you. Tell him how full you are. Tell him how you think about this all the time. Tell him that I own his wife."

Melissa groveled in the acceptance of her servitude. Indeed, she seemed to revel in her slavery. "Oh God yes! Yes Carlin, forgive me but its true. I am so stretched, so filled, by this great prick. I do love it so. I dream about my master's penis, about having it inside me…, about sitting on it like this. May God help me, I can think about nothing else. He fucks me so masterfully, so wonderfully."

"Oh dearest Carlin, I'm so very sorry and ashamed, but it's the truth, this man, our Apostle, he does own your wife. I have no choice. I am his slave to use as he will, even his to breed and carry his bastard child.

Melissa's demeanor had changed so abruptly from guilty acceptance to passionate submission that I wondered if religious devotion could be the only reason for her servitude to the Reverend? Could it be that sitting astride Alexander's very special gift, it was the stretched walls of her pussy, not theological faith, that were the real trigger to her submission? Was Melissa far more addicted to the weapon between our master's legs than she would admit?

Faith or raw desire, I could not tell which. Perhaps it made no difference, or maybe there is no such distinction, and never has been. Whatever the truth of its cause, Melissa's babbling oath of servitude made it clear that her husband was now only an auxiliary in her life. As Carlin had said earlier, the Reverend had "…made a slut of her, and she likes it!" It was true! His wife belonged to another man now, "…hot pussy and all."

To my amazement, for the second time this evening Carlin seemed to hardly notice his wife's pathetic denial of her marriage vows. Upon reflection I suppose I shouldn't have been all that surprised. Quite obviously he was as much the Reverend's slave as his wife. Without the will to make a choice of his own, I suppose his tolerance of his wife's adultery could be expected.

Perhaps, however, his aloof disinterest in his wife's whimpering acceptance of another man's penis had another explanation. Just as likely was his own momentary pleasure. On top of the older woman, at first teasing the lips of her pussy with the promise of his erection, and now riding her hard in the saddle between her spread legs, he had every reason to be distracted. Occupied with his own lust, and the pleasure of Nancy's pussy sliding over his cock, Carlin seemed deaf to his wife's pitiful babble…, or maybe he didn't even care.

I had little chance to ponder that question, however. Alexander had ordered me to mount Ali, and the word of a master to his female must be obeyed, and quickly. I straddled the crotch of this Saudi Prince, and reaching between us for the royal penis waiting under me, I set its swollen crown firmly between the lips of my slit. Slowly I let my knees give way, and as I settled down into his lap, inch by inch my female channel swallowed the male instrument for which it was made.

Like Melissa, I was not allowed to move on the post of swollen man flesh that held me captive, and like her, I could only sit there quietly, a prisoner of the male sword inside me. I was shamed and humbled by my helpless surrender to this stranger, but at the same time, ever so grateful to be filled with hard man flesh.

"Watch Nancy closely girls," our master ordered speaking to Melissa and I. "Look at the way the fat slut is taking cock, meeting every thrust with one of her own. See the vacant look on her face…, and how her jaw sags open as she struggles for breath. Watch her fingers clench into fists, and her body shudder when her orgasms come. Listen to her whimper and moan. There's nothing quite like having a man inside you is there girls?"

"How about it Nancy? Alexander asked. "Do you like that? Are you getting your money's worth?"

Oh yes! OH YESSS! It's sooo good! It's SOOO G-GOOD!

That was the moment Carlin emptied his balls into Nancy's pussy. The deliciously tortured woman seemed to orgasm with every spurt, but finally he was done. Once those erotic spasms had passed, Nancy's gigolo collapsed exhausted onto her breasts with his softening cock-for-hire still inside her. He lay quite still as a true lover might do, enjoying the feel of her body under his weight, and soaking his shrinking member in the liquids of her stretched and dilated vagina. One minute ticked by…, then two…, then three, before he rolled away and lay beside her breathing heavily.

"All right kiddies Alexander interjected, speaking first to Carlin, "You boy, get up and step over here in front of your wife. You are only half done and once again your prick needs help from your wife's mouth. I'm sure she will love Nancy's taste on it."

I doubted that, but even more humbling was his instruction to the two older women.

"Alice, you take his place on top of your slut friend! Straddle her head between your thighs, then stretch out on top of her with your mouth in her crotch. Eat her sloppy cunt! Clean out all that love juice Carlin left behind…, every drop…, and you Nancy…, lick her crack. It's Alice's turn now. I want her hot, wet and ready to take Carlin's cock once he gets it up again."

The two society matrons were far to horny not to obey, and in a 69 clinch with Alice on top, they licked each other's pussies with what I thought was a surprising enthusiasm for two regulars on the local society pages. Carlin stood before his wife with his knees bent, waiting as Melissa, still pegged on Alexander's cock, stooped forward reaching for her husband's used and flaccid penis that was wet with the male and female slick of recent sex. Opening her mouth wide, she tenderly laid it onto her tongue ready to prepare it for still another pussy. I thought I saw a small tear escape from the corner of her eye as she did so.

I was the only woman without an assignment. Left to sit a quietly, the willing captive of Ali's delicious sex tube, my situation was becoming more and more desperate. After all, I had just watched a man and a woman have wild sex…, my own love channel was distended by an erect blood swollen penis…, Ali was licking the nape of my neck…, and his hands were reaching around my body, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. God, I thought, "If only I could move on this cock and rub my clit along its length." I did need to cum so very badly.

Gradually Melissa's mouth did its work, and Carlin's erection recovered. Alexander rewarded the young preacher by sending him to fuck Alice from behind. Alice had waited more or less patiently as Carlin fucked Nancy. Now, however, with her own turn on Carlin's dick was only moments away, her patience evaporated, and in her lust to be fucked any concern for her dignity was forgotten. Alice raised her hips lifting her cunt off her friend Nancy's tongue, and groveling on her hands and knees, she offered her oversized ass to the use of Carlin and his reinvigorated erection.

Carlin knelt behind those ample hips, and prepared himself by lubricating his cock in Nancy's mouth that still waited under Alice's eager pussy. For long seconds he teased the kneeling society matron by rubbing his tip up and down the swollen lips of a pussy that Nancy's tongue had prepared well. Alice was ready to take cock, and the repeated touch of that probing prick at her wet and slick cunt was more than a desperate and frustrated woman could stand. With a whimpering moan, she shoved her body backward, and pinned her hungry sex on the end of the masculine shaft she needed so badly. Reacting to her effort, the huge tits that dangled free beneath her trembled, and then swayed sensually.

In a single answering thrust Carlin finished the job. Alice shrieked in greedy appreciation as he buried himself inside her cunt sheath all the way to his balls. In the next moment, however, her head turned toward the bed to face the staring eyes of her audience. Her expression flattened from excitement into one of humiliation as she realized how she must look to us…, a sex crazed aging slut taking cock. In her shame, she dropped her head behind her arms, and hid her face under the long bleached blond tresses that hung from her forehead to the floor.

As humbling as I'm sure it was for Alice to be animal fucked with us watching, she could not have had any idea of what a truly servile picture she made. Each time Carlin's cock withdrew from deep inside her pussy, she would try to follow causing the bags of her big tits to swing forward. Then, as that blood filled piston reversed direction to thrust again into her core, those hanging tits would change direction with an abrupt obscene kick. Over and over her dangling breasts bounced forward, then back, then forward again, swaying to the rhythmic beat of the prick that was hammering her pussy.

In Alexander's cruel way, however, it was not enough for this poor woman to be fucked like a dog bitch in heat before an audience. Nancy was still laying under Alice with her head directly beneath Alice's pussy and that thrusting cock. Alexander sent Carter to stack pillows under Nancy's shoulders and neck until her mouth could reach the vital junction between Carlin's long hard penis and Alice's stretched pussy.

"Lick it you fat bitch." Alexander insisted, giving Nancy no choice. Tentatively, her tongue reached out, caressing Alice's clit, and then stronger and more willingly, licking the underside of that masculine phallus as it passed by.

"Again! More!" Alexander insisted of Nancy. "Lick them both, slut. Make her feel that tongue! On her clit bitch! On her clit! And him too! Every time he fucks her, clean his shaft!" Her naked body was in full blush, but Nancy did as she was told even though a trail of mucus dripped down across her lips and mouth with each stroke of Carlin's cock in and out of the well fucked pussy hanging over her face.

Still not satisfied with the humiliation he had heaped upon the two society ladies, Alexander demanded yet more. Alice was in mid orgasm when he ordered her, "Off your hands Alice! Lay your breasts on her belly! While he fucks you…, drop your head between Nancy's thighs. Show us what a slut you are! Eat her cunt! Lick her clit! Make your buddy cum!"

Through it all, Melissa's husband never missed a stroke with his pussy satisfying weapon, and despite her shame, or perhaps because of it, Alice dissolved into full estrus. Uncontrollable spasms inside her pussy sent electrical shocks into her ovaries, and then upward through her belly and chest to her nipples. Once, twice, three times, she shuddered and convulsed with orgasms, yet she never hesitated in the furious tongue fucking of Nancy's slit that sent her friend into matching climaxes.

When it was at last over, and Carlin's two "clients" had enjoyed their final climax, Alexander called the three of them to stand at attention before him. Reaching under Melissa's arms he idly played with her defenseless nipples as he addressed the two banker's wives. "Tell me Nancy! Tell me Alice! Are you two ashamed of being such adulterous sluts?"

The two women stared guiltily at the floor as they mumbled in more or less in a whispering unison. "Er…, y-yes sir."

"But you have enjoyed yourselves? Did Carlin adequately demonstrate my appreciation for your generous contribution to my ministry?" Alexander asked.

Nancy managed to cough out another indistinct "y-yes Sir", but Alice was so smitten she could only giggle guiltily as she nodded her head.

"I know I have embarrassed you tonight by insisting Carlin fuck you while Ali, I, and these two choir sluts, watched, but it was important that you show the depth of your passion and need. You have passed my every test, and you should not feel guilty for taking your pleasure on Carlin's cock in front of witnesses. Although you of course are, and will remain, adulterous sluts, I find your need to be fucked genuine and sincere, and hence pure of heart. In the name of Jesus I grant you dispensation and forgiveness for your sin."

"The only guilty one here is Melissa's husband, not because he has fucked you in front of his wife, but because he resisted me, an Apostle of the Lord. I can absolve him his adultery as I do for you and his wife, but he lied when he said he didn't care that I was fucking Melissa, and he lied again when he denied lusting after your bodies. Whoever resists me with lies is not pure of heart, and their sins are beyond my power to forgive."

"I therefore now turn this unforgiven sinner over to you. Enjoy him for the rest of the evening, but along with your pleasure it shall be your duty to cleanse him by inflicting a painful penitence upon him. In the top drawer of that dresser in the corner you will find handcuffs, leg shackles, lengths of rope, strap-on dildos, and a cat-o-nine-tails whip. Equip yourselves to make him suffer that he might earn the forgiveness of one mightier than I."

"Tie him face up and spread eagle on the bed. When he is helpless, take your pleasure with his cock as often as he can perform. When he goes limp and is of no use anymore, you are to punish him for his failure. Whip him across his belly and useless prick until he is screaming and begs for your mercy. Then turn him over and use those strap-on dildos to fuck him in the ass."

"And you young man," the Reverend said turning at to address Carlin, "You must learn to be more obedient. I trust these ladies will improve your deportment with punishment that befits a disobedient cock slave. However, you can take solace that while you are suffering your wife is being well taken care of. Ali and I will make sure that her sweet hot pussy is well filled and well satisfied. In fact I'm sure if you listen closely, you will hear her beg us to fuck her."

The color drained from Carlin's face, and the Reverend noticed as he continued. "Yes, you heard me correctly! Ali and I will swap she and Mary Beth back and forth this evening, Alternately he and I will drench your wife's ovaries with our cum. Wouldn't it be too bad if it was Ali's seed rather than mine that planted a baby in her belly? But if that is God's will…"

Alexander let his voice trail off into a tantalizing silence that left hanging in the wind the possibility that rather than God's Apostle, this renegade Arab might father Melissa's bastard child.

"No, please, NO!" Carlin protested. "It is enough that you should breed her. Not another man … PLEASE, not another man."

"Perhaps you're right," Alexander conceded. "Perhaps Ali will be a good guy and fuck her only in the ass. How would that be boy? Would it solve your problem if Ali was to stretch her little virgin ass hole open and dump his load there instead of in her pussy?"

Carlin could only drop his head in despair. He understood it was no use protesting further. The rest of his evening was already going to be painful enough. Ignoring his victim's obvious distress, Alexander was already giving final instructions to the two women who were to whip him and violate his rectum after pleasuring themselves on his mouth and penis.

"Now ladies, attach a leash to the collar of your worthless male slave, and take him into the bedroom that adjoins this one, but please leave the door open that his wife and I might listen as he pleasures your pussies, and later on, the suffering of his penitence. Anyway, as I said, he will probably be able to perform better for you if he hears his wife being so well fucked by Ali and I."

Melissa didn't appear to me to be particularly upset about her husband's unpleasant fate, but she turned white as a sheet when she heard that Ali as well as her master would use her. She had always been her master's favorite. Until now he had occasionally allowed other men to use her mouth, but never her pussy, and the virginity of her ass had not been taken even by her master.

For tonight at least, however, it seemed that her sexual favors were going to be enjoyed by a stranger as if she was now just another slave woman of his choir. To be used on the penis of this Arab overwhelmed her with a mixture of anger and fear, and from the jealousy and hatred in the look she gave me, it was plain she blamed me for this fall from grace as our master's protected and untouchable pet.

Altho I'm sure master read her expression quite as clearly as I, Milissa's discomfort was of no concern to him. As Alice and Nancy led Carlin away into the adjoining bedroom, our master turned his attention to the two of us. "Well girls, Alexander asked, "Are you two ready to reward these cocks you have been enjoying in your pussies?"

Was I ready? I was beside myself! I was so damned eager, and despite her fit of jealousy, surely Melissa was too. Our pussies had been filled with male meat for a long time. Can you imagine what torture it is to sit pegged on a cock, but not allowed to move, while the man behind you plays with your tits, and runs his tongue up your spine.

"Oh yes Sir," I answered for both of us. Please Sirs, Melissa and I need to be fucked, fucked until your hot cum spurts deep in our pussies. Please fuck us and let us orgasm. It drives a girl crazy to sit a cock like this."

"Very well then slut, you may take a ride on our cocks, but you must not cum until the shaft inside you does."

"But master," I protested. "We can't move for you properly! Look at us! Impaled as we are on your laps, our feet don't reach the floor. We can't lift ourselves to slide our pussies up and down over your cocks. Please! Roll us over onto your bed and onto our backs. Spread our legs and take us! Ride our cunts! Fuck us hard and deep! I beg you both."

"Sounds fair enough to me. What do you think Ali?" Alexander asked his Arab friend. "Shall we accommodate these sluts?"

Ali was already on the move. He lifted me like a sack of potatoes and threw me on my back. My stretched pussy lost his cock for a moment, but I quickly found it with my hand and stuffed its crown back between my pussy lips. My hole was still slick and dilated as he landed between my thighs, and his dick slid smoothly down my love chute once again. I heard Melissa squeal as our master did much the same to her.

Our men made us beg for it of course, but they fucked us both most deliciously. I came three times, and Melissa as least as often. I knew because all the time her master was pounding her overheated cunt, she babbled about how good it was, documenting her every orgasm to the world. I wondered what her husband in the other room thought as he listened to his wife beg for another man's cock, and then take such pleasure from being stuck with it?

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers
1...345678