Torments of the Widow McWorter Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,244 Followers

Melissa's delight would soon change to despair, however. Once both our pussies had been flooded with semen, Alexander called for a switch of partners. My fellow choir slut whimpered in protest, "Please master, don't give me to that man. Don't let him breed me. How will we know whose baby I carry?"

"Don't fret Melissa my sweet. Your womb is safe," Alexander assured his distraught slave girl. "I promised Prince Ali a virgin ass this evening, and you are it. Remember, less than an hour ago you promised to spread your cheeks and offer your ass to be fucked if I demanded it."

"But master," Melissa continued to argue, "that was for you, not the Prince, and I…."

"I beg your pardon bitch," the Reverend interrupted. "I was not as specific as that. If I say you will give your ass to Ali, that is the way it will be. Do I need my whip, or are you going to do as you are told?" Alexander was obviously angry now and his tone left no doubt that he would whip his slave if she did not obey.

"No please! Please my Apostle, don't beat me," Melissa whimpered as she began to cry. "I will do what you say. I will spread my cheeks and ask the Prince to fuck my ass if that is what you want of me."

A simple surrender was not enough for Alexander. "That is what I want! Tell him then, you horny little bitch! Beg him Melissa! Beg him to fuck your ass."

Melissa had no choice. "Yes, please Prince Ali, buttfuck me. I am begging you! FUCK

MY ASS, PLEASE!"

Did her husband hear that I wondered, or had the fat aging pussy that was undoubtedly swallowing his cock right then rendered him deaf? Or, does he even still care if his slut wife begs a stranger to fuck her ass?

In a flash Ali rolled off me, so eager was he to take the virgin ass Melissa was offering. I heard our master warn him, "Take her in the ass as I promised Ali, but go easy with her. You'll be getting a cherry."

Melissa was crying harder now, obviously afraid, but our master was not to be moved. He had given away Melissa's last virginity, and that was that. As the weeping Melissa crawled to Ali on her hands and knees, my master pulled me into his strong arms. After he kissed me hard on the mouth, he rolled me over face down, and as he knelt behind me between my spread legs, he asked, "Your ass is no cherry is it Mary Beth?"

I admitted it was not, but he was kind to me anyway. Stuffing a pillow beneath my belly, he teased my pussy with his finger for a minute or two before greasing his cock there in the oozing a mixture of male and female love juices that filled my dilated hole.

Then it was time. "With your hands Mary Beth," he ordered. "Spread your cheeks. Open yourself that I might take you in your ass."

Face down and stretched flat except for the pillow under my hips, it was not easy to reach my buttocks with my hands. Nevertheless, as best I could I spread my buttocks, and gritted my teeth in preparation for the attack on my sphincter I knew was soon to come. He did not disappoint me, but pleasantly there was little pain. Slick from my pussy, my master's great cock slid easily past that guardian muscle, and slipped full length into my bowel.

His chest was on my back pressing me down holding me helpless under his weight. His hands slid under me gripping my breasts, and pinching my nipples in a vice between the knuckles of his fingers. His tongue was on my neck at the very top of my spine.

OhmyGod but it was all so wonderful! I was so filled! Ordinarily I do not orgasm nearly as easily with a cock in my butt hole as I do with one in my pussy, but nothing makes me feel so completely dominated, such a total slave, as when I am being ass fucked. That was particularly true tonight, and I could feel a climax building even before my master began to pump his hips to slide his great sex organ in and out of my helpless nether hole.

I am such a submissive slut.

Beside me on the bed, rubbing against the flank of my leg, I could feel Melissa move as she took the Arab in her ass. I could hear her crying out, screaming actually, whether in pleasure or in desperate pain I could not tell. I wondered if her husband in the other room was too occupied the two ladies who had rented his cock for the evening to hear his wife. Or, had her submission to the Reverend turned him insensitive and unconcerned with the rape of his wife's virgin bottom. If so, after the way Milissa had denied him tonight, fawning over the Reverend as she submitted to his every demand, he could hardly be blamed.

Our men ass fucked Melissa and I for a long time before spilling the mother lode of their sperm into our bowels. Whether Melissa was able to climax as she lost her last cherry I couldn't say, but I certainly did, repeatedly. When it was at last over, both Melissa and I lay exhausted under our anus-fucking lovers as they soaked their shrinking penises in our distended rear holes. Carlin must have given out about the same time because from the other room we could hear him scream in pain as the two women whipped his belly and flaccid cock, before sodomizing him with their plastic strap on dildos.

The four of us showered together, Melissa's and I carefully washing the cock and balls of our men and then drying them with our tongues. We then joined Carlin and his two clients in the bubbling warm water of the patio hot tub. There was some grab ass played in the swirling water, but it had been a long evening and for the most part our horny had been exhausted. Melissa slept with the Reverend, and I with the Arab. Just before dawn he spread my legs, and fucked me for the final time.

The next morning after breakfast the Reverend and I went for a walk along in the garden. Seated on a bench of a lovely bower of flowering shrubs, he unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock and told me to suck him. While I was on my knees raking his hardening penis with my lips and tongue, he shocked me with the announcement he and I were soon to be married. "I need a wife," he said. "It is essential that I have a pretty woman to stand beside me as I preach. My television congregations expects that, and as married woman Melissa is disqualified. On the other hand, you are exactly what the doctor ordered."

"I will announce our coming nuptials from the pulpit this Sunday. Of course, wife or not, you remain my slave, one among many in my choir. To the world, however, we will be a monogamous loving couple. My demographic polls tell me that having a loving wife at my side will double my weekly contributions."

"Do you know who Reverend Bryan Simpson is?" he asked. Of course I did even tho I could not tell him so with my mouth full of cock. The Reverend Simpson was another television evangelist with a nationwide reputation. He and the Reverend were essentially competitors, and neither had much use for the other, altho publicly they were the closest of friends.

The Reverend told me, "I will make arrangements for the Reverend Simpson to come and marry us on television a month or so down the road. That horny old bastard will want to fuck you of course, and after he is done he will want to dick Melissa as well. No problem, and I will arrange for Melissa's husband to take care of Simpson's equally horny wife."

My fondest dream had been realized. I believed I was on my way to a perfect slavery that would last a lifetime with great man. Fate, however, had other ideas.

_____________________

The next multi-chapter episode of Mary Beth's odyssey will begin with her marriage to the Reverend McWorter. Later, his fatal heart attack leaves her as the heir to his ministry, but her inheritance will be usurped by Jimmy Carson as he replaces her husband as her sex master. Finally, the story will return to the present as this tormented widow becomes a powerful political figure that rubs shoulders, (and naked bodies), with Governors, and even Presidents, which is perhaps not surprising considering her weakness for powerful men.

I have no idea how long it will take me to complete this story. I suspect six months, give or take, and I beg for your patience and continuing interest. I suggest, however, that it is highly motivational, and greatly accelerates the speed with which I work, for a story to receive both high marks in the voting, and feedback from its readers. Please don't fail to vote, and if you are of a mind, e-mail me your opinion. It only takes a few minutes to do both, and it is so greatly appreciated. Thank you! Jigs

Jigs
Jigs
1,244 Followers
1...345678