All Comments on 'Unexpected Reunion Ch. 02'

by artisticbiguy

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sweet love

Sweet as first love requited. Nice build with good supporting characters. Thank you ABG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow.

I've read this story a few times and i love it more and more each time.

This is one of my favorite stories on this site.

SachsSachsabout 18 years ago
Lovely story

Just wanted to thank you for another sexy, heartfelt story. You have a real talent for writing and I look forward to reading more of your stories :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

It's such a great story with such well thought-out characters! And a PLOT with great sex & dialogue tossed in, too!! It's also really awesome to read a story with a differently-abled main character (so says a differently-abled character).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Touchingly Sensitive

Thank you for another awesome experience. There are a few excellent writers on this site, of which you are certainly one; but your incredible insight into human emotion, coupled with intense sexuality, puts you in a class by yourself. Thank you for sharing your glaring talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
again!

you always make me cry... i think that's a good thing though :-) (hey we all like to be tacky sometimes... tears of happiness and all that.) i should get an account here so the comments i leave aren't annonymous. keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

one of the few excellent gay stories. good job!

theycallmecyclonetheycallmecyclonealmost 16 years ago
What I Love the Most...

I love your ability to change POV smoothly and to write in different POV without the awkward forced feeling that i've encountered before and something i myself struggle with. Beautiful.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Tommy loves Tony

This wonderful romance is splendidly written -- and sweet with HOT SEX. The smooth POV switches and the lovely character development are handled in a wonderful, gentle style. You create great stuff, bi guy!

Z0NK0Z0NK0over 15 years ago
Cyclops & Woverine

Aww they make a much better picture of Cyclops & Wolverine but I love them no different from Zach & Josh...

and I'm not the emotional type dammit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please sir, can I have some more?

Wow! Loved it! I would love to see you right longer stories or even novels. I read a lot of published gay lit but this is still one of my fave stories. Hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great storyline-greatlovestory

Great storyline.Great lovestory....and not tragic as well.There are truly similar stories out here with happy and fulfilling ending.Well done and congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great storyline-greatlovestory

Great storyline.Great lovestory....and not tragic as well.There are truly similar stories out here with happy and fulfilling ending.Well done and congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Best story writer!

Your stories always take my breath away, I always feel deeply for your characters. Please keep writing and touching our hearts with your tales.

afrodita79afrodita79about 14 years ago
Greate story

bouth stories are greate, there fill with love and hope... i love them hope to read more... maybe about heater finding love or why john hates gays

KairbearKairbearabout 14 years ago
The Best of All

I have read all of your stories and really think this was the best you had written. I love the mix of emotion and love in each of your stories and wanted to make sure you knew that there are those who need to read these kind of stories. I may be a straight girl but I couldn't get enough of your stories. I wish you would write more.

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
So Beautiful!

Thank you again for a wonderful journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved it!!

I just love this story! I like the first one but this one is my new favorite on this website. keep writing!! =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks!

What a touching and beautiful story. I have loved both of these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
God you're awesome

Seriously, why can't all people be as awesome as you? If more people were actually like this, this place wouldn't be a half bad place to live. The sooner people get over sexuality and disabilities and race the better. I take my hat off to you, sir :)

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Only thing better...

Would have been the blind gay kid kicking John's ass. LOL that would have been funny. This was such a sweet story I loved it... keep up the great work!

alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago

It made me sad, smile, and almost cried. LOL. Wonderful story!

Cheers (:

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Amazing

This story was awesome. I really, really loved how you did the father's story in chapter one, then Tommy's in chapter two, where he's all grown up. I was really hoping to find out what happened to him when he got older.

I'm sad he had to get in an accident and go blind, and I felt for him through all his turmoil, but I'm really glad he got to be with the one he's loved for so long. Tony was awesome and and very understanding. Most people and characters would freak over being lied to, especially for so long, but Tony was a real champ.

Now, for your artistic ability: it's great. If you aren't yet, I think you should be published. I'd hate to lose you here on Lit, but if I had the money, I'd definitely buy your books if they're anything like what you write on here. You put a great story together, and I don't even notice very many mistakes. I really get to know your characters, which pleases me immensely, and I get to feel what they feel.

You're a real favorite.

An Avid Fan,

Soulless

patientleepatientleealmost 13 years ago
I read this one first...

and really enjoyed it. You write beautifully. Both stories are so sweet and loving. I love that the families are supportive of both relationships.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
How beautiful

You make Tony and Tommy's story to prove how love conquers all. It was joyful, sweet and passionate, like your characters. Well done. Looking forward to more from you.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
aaaawwwww

its wonderful.... not as good as the 1st ,but wonderful... you are indeed a wonderful writer.... shame he was blinded but wonderful never the less ... jonathan xxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ow....

Really preferred this story! Both great so it's just a matter of preference.

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionalmost 12 years ago
Ah

Beautiful. But you brought me to tears twice during this e.e Please don't ever stop writing, I love your work. Your characters are so real, and your writing just sucks me in, I don't realize I'm going through four pages until it's all over :( I'm sad it's over lol. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow just awesome !

Wow just an awesome story! Thank you !

maturebimaturebiabout 11 years ago
Sooo much!

Thank for your wonderful stories. I am sure that there is love such has you have portrayed in the slices of life presented by you on this site. I hope to be able to locate more stories written by you. I hope your private life is near to the quality of life portrayed in these portraits of love. Thank you.

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 10 years ago
Awesome!!

That was beautiful!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous!

I love your stories! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

That was a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Really enjoyed this, so romantic and hot. I'd love to read more about these characters.

jenellesljenelleslabout 9 years ago
Love Story

This is one of the most beautiful romances I've come across. The fact they were gay was actually peripheral. The core of the story could have had male/female as the leads for both love stories. You made me care about the people. Thank you

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

beautiful.

Being unable to see light doesn't means you can't feel the light,which is the light of love,which doesn't comes from the eyes but from the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful ❤️

Absolutely, wonderfully written beautiful story! You truly have a way of making your characters come to life! Thank you for another awesome story

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 3 years ago

Wow amazing, didn’t think it was possible to top ch01 but you did in spades. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read Chapter 1 some time ago and loved it. I overlooked Chapter 2 but just now found it as lovely. I cried many times in these charming and beautiful stories. Your writing is breathtaking. I will revisit them many times I’m sure. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! This one was so touching. A real tear jerker. I loved it. Great job, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"They weren't swishy, effeminate or immoral. They were masculine, strong, honorable, loving, monogamous men." Wow.

This just moved me to pieces. This is a love story above all else! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Easily one of my top stories on Literotica and such an emotional read.

The writing is so good that the reader feels drawn in to every action, every word and every emotion.

Thanks for creating and posting such a masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous