What Are Friends For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching the chair, I dropped to my hands and knees and skulked over Ann's prone body like a lioness about to consume her prey. My large cum-spattered breast hung down and swayed while I made my way up between her legs. I paused for a moment to look at her still spread pussy.

Even through the strong scent of Matt's ejaculate, I could sense the faint aroma of Ann's nectar. With no preamble I thrust two fingers deep into my friend's juicy pussy. She let out a gasp. I spent just a short time fucking her with my fingers and then I withdrew and continued up her body. There was a look of trepidation but willingness on her face. I looked deep into her eyes and said nothing. I took my hand and smeared her own juices around her mouth then I let my arms buckle and I collapsed on top of Ann. Our breasts pressed hard against each other. I dropped my face to hers and kissed her deeply. My tongue, still coated and tasting like cum, pressed deep into Ann's mouth. She did not pull away and soon we were in an oblivious state of rapture. We kissed wildly. I let a mouthful of saliva and cum flow out and then into Ann's mouth. Our tongues alternately thrust into each other's mouths, tasting, sharing, and exchanging Matt's thick seed. We kissed each other's faces. We reveled in the naughty feeling of lesbian sex yet sticky and smelling like Matt's cum. Semen and pussy juices made our bodies all slippery while we writhed on the lounge. The smell of wet sex was thick in the summer air.

Now I had no doubt that Ann had totally surrendered to the thought of me loving her. I moved down her slippery body. In turn I took each breast into my wet mouth, still velvety from Matt's cum. I suckled at each nipple and circled them with my tongue. I licked the salty and sweet tastes of both man and woman from her body. Slowly I traversed her body, licking her, leaving a trail of saliva on her stomach. Down I went until I was at her pussy. It was aromatic and exhilarating. I loved the look of her plump lips, eager for sucking, and her protruding clitoris, desperate for another shattering orgasm.

I licked her slowly from her anus, up over her opening, to her clit. Her taste was as sweet as any flower, her juices thin, slippery and abundant on my tongue. I plunged into her deeply with my hungry tongue. I savagely licked from side to side, sucking the essence from her. I made sure that my lips were rubbing her clitoris the entire time, charging her to another climax. My tongue was still deep within her when she came. My face was flooded with the elixir of womanhood. I now smelled like woman but I did not smell like me. My tongue remained deep within Ann until the very last twitch, the very last spasm, the very last spurt was complete. Only then did I with draw my slippery face up from her pussy.

As I had done with Matt's cum, I now did with Ann's. Matt had been standing right beside us, his erect cock being sustained by his own stroking. I stood up and wrapped my hands around Matt's neck. I kissed him with a messy mouth and thrust my tongue, bathed in his wife's cum, between his lips. Together we savored the texture, scent, and taste of liquid Ann.

I took hold of Matt by his cock and lead him to his wife. With my back to her, I straddled her body and the lounge chair. I guided Matt's fabulous dick to Ann's pussy and teasingly rubbed it all about her opening. She was still sensitive from her recent orgasm but wanted his penetration so very much. I used his cock to tease her but eventually took him from her. I circled Matt's cock with my tongue and licked his precum and Ann's juices.

I was aching to have my pussy touched, my vagina penetrated, and my body rocked by another orgasm. Under the present circumstances, only Ann was in a position to take care of me. Was she at a state of inhibition where she would be willing? There was only one way to find out. I was already straddling her so it was little effort to move up her body until my legs were on either side of her head. My shaved and dripping opening was just inches above her face. I was not going to press the issue any further but even if she did nothing I was going to drench her face drop by drop.

Looking up at Matt and still holding his cock to Ann's pussy I said, "Not yet Matt. First, fuck me."

Matt went around to Ann's head. Ann then guided his cock around my opening. She released him and in one move he thrust his organ home. I released a loud groan and yelled about how good it felt.

"Make her feel good Matt", I heard Ann say. "Use that beautiful cock to make her come! Make her feel as good as you make me feel!"

And oh my! Did it feel good! Matt pounded me with thrust after thrust. I was delirious with the feeling of being so filled. I tried as best as I could to please Ann again but it was no use. I couldn't concentrate. In just seconds I was coming. Then there was a new sensation! A tongue! Ann's tongue was flicking at my clitoris while her husband was fucking me to orgasm. My whole body shivered and I exploded in ecstasy. My pussy spat with cum, wetting them both! I tried to hold myself up over Ann but couldn't. I collapsed on her soft body.

"Now me darling", Ann begged to Matt. "Do me now!"

My vision was just clearing when I saw Matt's penis again. It was slick and shimmering in the moonlight. Instinctively, I sucked him completely into my mouth. I now tasted my own cum and I loved it! I released him and watched him penetrate his wife. He resumed his thrusting. The sight of Matt using his cock in such a talented manner was so damned hot. It was so wonderful to have my face so close to the act. I was fascinated by the sight of the sleeve of thin skin on Matt's cock riding up and down as he fucked his wife. Her pink inner folds would leave her body as he withdrew as if trying to hang onto him. His cock was covered in a thin film of juices and they smelled magnificent. The wet sound of their love making was driving me crazy. I was so excited that I could feel my juices leaving my pussy. That meant that they had to be dripping on Ann's face.

I lowered my face and again licked Ann's clit. Her juices and Matt's precum electrified my tongue. Almost immediately I felt the sensation of Ann's tongue in my pussy. We both moaned. We were all racing to orgasm. Ann, as inexperienced as she was, was making me feel wonderful. Her licks and sucking were in all the right places. She stopped only as her orgasm took hold of her.

"I'm coming. Julie! Matt! You're both making me cum! I feel so good! It feels so good to have you both there! Oh it feels so good to lick you Julie. I didn't think I could but I love it. I love the feeling of my tongue in your pussy and your juices on my face."

She couldn't speak any more. Her orgasm began while Matt was still thrusting in and out of her and I was feverishly licking them both. I envied Matt's cock. It must have been feeling every squeeze and clench that Ann could deliver. I began to feel and taste Ann's cum emerging from around Matt's cock. She seeped all around him and I licked as much of it as I could from her pussy and his shaft.

Matt was now coming. He let out such deep groans, almost of agony, and then pumped semen into his wife. I watched his magnificent body all through the process. His chest and stomach muscled tightened and rippled. His buttock clenched to iron hardness. His neck stiffened and the veins swelled. He stopped his thrusting and I just watched the twitching of the base of his cock that was the subtle evidence that he was filling his wife.

When I knew he was finished, I pushed Matt away. His creamy cock slid out with a wicked plop. A huge drop of cum dangled from the end. Quickly I took him into my mouth and then withdrew him, sucking the thick warm cum from his shaft.

I wanted to see a well-fucked pussy from as close as possible. Ann's pussy was still open, exposing her deep insides. Wetness was everywhere. Every bump, every fold, every fleshy surface was covered in a thin white coating of cum. The smell and taste of sex was very strong and wonderful.

Into her I plunged my tongue. I wanted to bathe it in Matt's thick ejaculate laced so perfectly with Ann's cum. It was all so warm, wet, heady, and erotic. I drank as much of the two of them as I could. As my reward, Ann came again, spurting my face.

Ann had not neglected me through all of this. The last orgasm was to be mine. I arched my back and lifted my head up and shouted through cum covered lips.

"That's it Ann. Like that! You're making me come! Inside! Put your tongue inside! Use your lips on my clit! Oh yes! Like that! Like THAT!"

Over the edge I went, quivering violently all the way down. My pussy dribbled cum all over my lover's face. When it was over I turned around on Ann. Our last act together was to lie there, face to face, arm in arm, kissing with slippery lips and hugging our sticky bodies.

12